CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

I see the difference. But the law doesn't. So any man, that says the magic words, gets a pass to hang out in women's restrooms.
I guess we could require dickless males to have official ID that they must carry whenever they invade female spaces

And every other male caught on the womens quarters goes to jail

Why do you get to define what their normal should be? What gives you that right?
I dont

normal was defined for us 4,000 years ago

TransWhatEvers represent the abnormal
Who defined normal 4000 years ago? What gave them the right to define it? Why does something that was defined 4000 years ago need to apply to today’s society? Wasn’t slavery and women’s oppression normal 4000 years ago? We’re we wrong to evolve past that?

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.
What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

Well, I recall the one trans highschooler, who, went a female fellow student supposedly made a comment about what a freak he was, viciously and publicly assaulted her, beating her to the floor and kicking her in the head.

If that had happened in a private place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged freak off the girl, and she might very well have died.

Shit like that, is what I fear.
Gee, a high schooler called another high schooler a freak and they got in a physical fight... I can't believe that happened, wow. No excuses for physical violence. But come on, that stuff happens all the time. If we go by stats then we'd have to designate the jocks as freaks who should be locked up as their instances of violence far outnumbers trans kids.

You left a number of important factors out.

1. The freak was a biological man, that viciously assaulted an ACTUAL REAL GIRL, with violence that could have killed her.

2. If it had happened in a secluded place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged man off the girl.

3. The context of that answer was a question over what do I fear if such deranged and drugged up men are allowed into girls restrooms. My point stands.
This 'man' could encounter her in some backstreet. So..

So the solution is to just make bathrooms as unsafe as back streets? We should just not make any effort whatsoever to protect the safety of women anywhere?
Well, this discussion reminds me of arguments about the second amendment. When the opponents claim that this amendment drives the criminal rates up, but the proponents say that criminals will get access to the guns in any case and the cancelling will only harm law abiding citizens.

The same is here. The perps will find a way to harm women in any case. If a man wants to pose as a woman to get access into bathroom, he will do it in any case and no law can stop him.

A man arrested for hanging out in women's restrooms, is in jail and can't keep doing it, until he corners a vulnerable one.

If a man is caught doing that and has multiple arrests for the same crime, perhaps he can be given a longer sentence or locked up as a crazy person, BEFORE someone is harmed.

Taking steps to protect women and girls, is a good thing.
Once again, I speak only about transsexuals. Transgender people (men dressing in women's clothing) shouldn't be allowed to women's restrooms.

Liberals and the law, currently believe that once a man identifies as a woman, he literally becomes a woman.

Your distinction is without a difference.
I dont believe that you really don't see the difference. Possible incidents in bathrooms with transsexual people are running to zero.

I see the difference. But the law doesn't. So any man, that says the magic words, gets a pass to hang out in women's restrooms.

Your distinction, is not the standard being applied.
In this case I wouldn't support the law and share your concerns.

Who defined normal 4000 years ago? What gave them the right to define it?
Now you are just being silly

If you are proudly avant-garde just say so

but dont try to turn history upsidedown

Who defined normal 4000 years ago? What gave them the right to define it?
Now you are just being silly

If you are proudly avant-garde just say so

but dont try to turn history upsidedown
I asked legit questions, nothing silly about them. Humor me with direct answers please. Let’s drill in not avoid straight talk

Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.
What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

Well, I recall the one trans highschooler, who, went a female fellow student supposedly made a comment about what a freak he was, viciously and publicly assaulted her, beating her to the floor and kicking her in the head.

If that had happened in a private place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged freak off the girl, and she might very well have died.

Gee, a high schooler called another high schooler a freak and they got in a physical fight... I can't believe that happened, wow. No excuses for physical violence. But come on, that stuff happens all the time. If we go by stats then we'd have to designate the jocks as freaks who should be locked up as their instances of violence far outnumbers trans kids.

1. The freak was a biological man, that viciously assaulted an ACTUAL REAL GIRL, with violence that could have killed her.

2. If it had happened in a secluded place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged man off the girl.

3. The context of that answer was a question over what do I fear if such deranged and drugged up men are allowed into girls restrooms. My point stands.

So the solution is to just make bathrooms as unsafe as back streets? We should just not make any effort whatsoever to protect the safety of women anywhere?
Well, this discussion reminds me of arguments about the second amendment. When the opponents claim that this amendment drives the criminal rates up, but the proponents say that criminals will get access to the guns in any case and the cancelling will only harm law abiding citizens.

The same is here. The perps will find a way to harm women in any case. If a man wants to pose as a woman to get access into bathroom, he will do it in any case and no law can stop him.

A man arrested for hanging out in women's restrooms, is in jail and can't keep doing it, until he corners a vulnerable one.

If a man is caught doing that and has multiple arrests for the same crime, perhaps he can be given a longer sentence or locked up as a crazy person, BEFORE someone is harmed.

Once again, I speak only about transsexuals. Transgender people (men dressing in women's clothing) shouldn't be allowed to women's restrooms.

Liberals and the law, currently believe that once a man identifies as a woman, he literally becomes a woman.

I dont believe that you really don't see the difference. Possible incidents in bathrooms with transsexual people are running to zero.

Your distinction, is not the standard being applied.
In this case I wouldn't support the law and share your concerns.

Thank you. Very much.

But they don't have the right to make everyone go along with their fantasy.
And what does that look like? What fantasy are you terrified of now?
I'm a grown man, I really don't care. But if one follows a little girl in the bathroom. Well Google what happened to one of those here a couple months ago down the road from me, here in south Carolina. He got the shit beat out of him.
Neato! How exciting for everyone involved!

now are their “normals” from 4000 years ago locked in stone or do they get to change as societies evolve and grow?
you asked who defined normal and I told you

if everything was locked in stone we would not be having this conversation

but every crazy idea the left comes up with is not progress

If this law will allow this only to transsexual people, then I would support it.
Transsexual, transgender.

Its all the same to me
A person who dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex is a transgender person.

A person who not only dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex but has also underwent a surgical procedure and hormonal treatment is a transsexual person.

I hope you're aware that no one is going to accept your arbitrary definitions just because you say so. Hell, we don't accept the left's arbitrary language changes, so no reason we should make an exception for you.

A person who accepts their biological sex, but just enjoys dressing like the opposite sex, is a cross-dresser. Archaically, they were known as transvestites. A person who identifies as the opposite sex - or, as I usually put it, playacts being the opposite sex - is transgender, whether they've undergone medical procedures toward that goal or not.

There frankly is no purpose in trying to introduce new distinctions, and it certainly doesn't help communication in the slightest.

There's also the fact that we just want privacy from men sometimes. But leftists have decided that we are their chattel, to be used to prop up the self-identification of their preferred victim group in whatever way that group demands we be used, with no attention paid to what we want.

Once upon a time, that was called slavery.

It's funny that the left wrong is the side that is very fond of falsely accusing itsit opposition of misogyny; yet they are the side that openly supports policies and behaviors that are harmful and/or degrading to women.

Oh, I've noticed. I call them out for it, especially on this issue, routinely. I refer to their pandering to the transgender activists as "The New Patriarchy". It really just amounts to having womanhood and femininity defined for and dictated to us by men, according to their own shallow perceptions and desires. That's what the old patriarchy was, and that's what the new one is. The only thing that's changed is the goal of the men doing the defining.

But they don't have the right to make everyone go along with their fantasy.
And what does that look like? What fantasy are you terrified of now?
I'm a grown man, I really don't care. But if one follows a little girl in the bathroom. Well Google what happened to one of those here a couple months ago down the road from me, here in south Carolina. He got the shit beat out of him.
Neato! How exciting for everyone involved!
In Spartanburg a guy was checking out a little girl in the bathroom. Well a couple good boys beat the shit out of him.

View attachment 463045

I don't believe you are understanding the point. The actual, genuine transgender people are not the primary concern in that regard. It is the sexual predators who can use the transgender community's self-centered demands as a beard (no pun intended) that are the worry.

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
Thread isn’t about sexuality, we are all well aware of the many types of sexual deviancy that exist.

Stay on topic.

Is there a third gender or not?
Ones sex is based on biology. One can be male, female or a combo of both. Ones Gender is based on social constructs. Traditionally there have been two genders male and female. In recent years people have been expressing themselves with more openness and honesty so more variations are coming out. It is not a threat don’t freak out. It doesn’t need to be a bad thing, it’s just evolution. The most common non traditional gender is non-binary

Where were all these whackos 20 years ago? Hanging with 'oppressed' pedos and the like?

If this law will allow this only to transsexual people, then I would support it.
Transsexual, transgender.

Its all the same to me
A person who dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex is a transgender person.

A person who not only dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex but has also underwent a surgical procedure and hormonal treatment is a transsexual person.

I hope you're aware that no one is going to accept your arbitrary definitions just because you say so. Hell, we don't accept the left's arbitrary language changes, so no reason we should make an exception for you.

A person who accepts their biological sex, but just enjoys dressing like the opposite sex, is a cross-dresser. Archaically, they were known as transvestites. A person who identifies as the opposite sex - or, as I usually put it, playacts being the opposite sex - is transgender, whether they've undergone medical procedures toward that goal or not.

There frankly is no purpose in trying to introduce new distinctions, and it certainly doesn't help communication in the slightest.
I couldn't care less what you accept or not. 'Transsexual' is a quite known term. You can deny the reality whenever you wish.

Have a nice day.

now are their “normals” from 4000 years ago locked in stone or do they get to change as societies evolve and grow?
you asked who defined normal and I told you

if everything was locked in stone we would not be having this conversation

but every crazy idea the left comes up with is not progress
I’m asking your opinion. I know reality hasn’t locked the norms from 4000 years ago in stone. But do YOU think they should be?

DO you deny that men traditionally, for thousands of years have been barred from women's private places because of the presence of sexual predators among the general male population and that a sub set of men with mental illness and/or being full of crazy making drugs, increases the already too high risks?

Traditionally, any openly homosexual or transsexual person who attempted to enter any public restroom would be harassed or beaten
I suggest that the males don't act homosexual or transsexual then for their own good.

women and young girls aren't given this option-----men dressed as females are still stronger than them.
Blame he victim

You have yet to provide an data supporting transsexuals attacking young girls. More conservative paranoia

My claim was about men in general. MEN in general should not be allowed in women's or girl's restrooms.

To protect the women and girls from the subset of men who are sexual predators.

There's also the fact that we just want privacy from men sometimes. But leftists have decided that we are their chattel, to be used to prop up the self-identification of their preferred victim group in whatever way that group demands we be used, with no attention paid to what we want.

Once upon a time, that was called slavery.

More like a caste system.

And based on intersectional identity politics, you are a lower caste than those with more "victimhood points".

As women you have plenty of rights. As long as they don't conflict with those that have more. In that case you have none.

So, ok, yeah, I see your point. Slavery is a fair call.

Here's the way I see it. People on the right, when confronted with questions of transgenders in school bathrooms, locker rooms, etc. are always asking, "Well, why don't they just set up a separate facility for them? Easy peasy."

When this big political push started, several places actually tried that, and the transgender activists pitched a fit. They said it singled out and isolated them, and made them feel that their identities were "invalidated". They were WOMEN, damn it, just like we were, so they had a right to feel affirmed by getting naked around other women. So what Biden's policy on the subject represents, to me, is the government saying, "These guys have a right to your nudity in their presence to make them feel like real women, so get naked, bitch, and like it."

Basically, they are making women's bodies into government property, turning us into government-owned . . . if not quite whores, certainly government-owned strippers.

Maybe men will actually start taking it seriously and giving a damn about it when the Biden administration passes a law that they can be sued for refusing to have sex with someone who "identifies as female".

New Topics

Forum List

Back