CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

I see no one condoning sexual abuse.

Encouraging minors to pursue “transgenderism” is sexual abuse of children's. Anyone who would even think of defending this shit is someone who, at the very least, bears careful watching.
ask the cops or the courts.

It is a rhetorical question. The fact that they have not, shows that some people, people who's job it is to care, don't.

That they are or were able to get "jobs" for the kid to dance at gay club(s) at least once, and the crowed loved it, shows that some people do condone it.

I don't define that as sexual abuse. It's not good parenting.

"not good"? I can't seem to find the clips on youtube now, I can guess why, and I'm a little worried now that I think about it, about that shit entering my search history, but oh well, but the very limited clips I've seen, when it was discussed,

"not good parenting" does not even begin to cover it.
It covers it entirely. it is exploitation for sure but It's not sexual abuse.

Out of the entire population how many incidents of problems with "those people" in rest rooms with your daughters? compared to incidents at your homes with your daughters and uncles, friends, grandpa or even dad?

How many do there have to be for it to become important? And I utterly reject your premise of, "Well, women get attacked by family members, too, so that means we don't have to care about attacks by strangers!" More children are abused by relatives and acquaintances than by strangers, too, but I don't hear anyone suggesting that we stop protecting kids from stranger danger.

It's really amazing how cavalier you are about the safety of people who aren't you.

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
Look, if you're a male and you like getting sodomized, it only changes your "gender" in special units of prisons.
Do tell, Chubs.

Don't be blaming LGBTQ indiviuals for these things. Thats a very weak argument.
I am not blaming everything one one single factor, including transwhatevers

In fact many of them are victims of modern liberal society who might have grown up to be normal men and women if they had been born a little sooner in human history
Why do you get to define what their normal should be? What gives you that right?

DO you deny that men traditionally, for thousands of years have been barred from women's private places because of the presence of sexual predators among the general male population and that a sub set of men with mental illness and/or being full of crazy making drugs, increases the already too high risks?

Traditionally, any openly homosexual or transsexual person who attempted to enter any public restroom would be harassed or beaten
I suggest that the males don't act homosexual or transsexual then for their own good.

women and young girls aren't given this option-----men dressed as females are still stronger than them.
Blame he victim

You have yet to provide an data supporting transsexuals attacking young girls. More conservative paranoia

I suggest that the males don't act homosexual or transsexual then for their own good.
women and young girls aren't given this option-----men dressed as females are still stronger than them.

Usually.......but not always

Which means what, exactly in this context?

That the one in a thousand times that a man with ill intent walks into a woman's restroom or locker and sees a woman that is built such that she is or might be stronger than him, the bad man, then, decides to wait till next time to try to assault a woman or girl?

Wow. What a benefit. The sexual assault is delayed, possibly by whole hours.

DO you deny that men traditionally, for thousands of years have been barred from women's private places because of the presence of sexual predators among the general male population and that a sub set of men with mental illness and/or being full of crazy making drugs, increases the already too high risks?

Traditionally, any openly homosexual or transsexual person who attempted to enter any public restroom would be harassed or beaten

Blame he victim

You have yet to provide an data supporting transsexuals attacking young girls. More conservative paranoia

My claim was about men in general. MEN in general should not be allowed in women's or girl's restrooms.

To protect the women and girls from the subset of men who are sexual predators.

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
um, and we don't do that....we have homosexuals. Being a homosexual doesn't change your gender....and frankly I know many homosexuals that would take offense to that.

Blame he victim

My claim was about men in general. MEN in general should not be allowed in women's or girl's restrooms.

There's also the fact that we just want privacy from men sometimes. But leftists have decided that we are their chattel, to be used to prop up the self-identification of their preferred victim group in whatever way that group demands we be used, with no attention paid to what we want.

Once upon a time, that was called slavery.

If this law will allow this only to transsexual people, then I would support it.
Transsexual, transgender.

Its all the same to me
A person who dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex is a transgender person.

A person who not only dresses and behaves like the opposite biological sex but has also underwent a surgical procedure and hormonal treatment is a transsexual person.

There's also the fact that we just want privacy from men sometimes. But leftists have decided that we are their chattel, to be used to prop up the self-identification of their preferred victim group in whatever way that group demands we be used, with no attention paid to what we want.

It's funny that the left wrong is the side that is very fond of falsely accusing itsit opposition of misogyny; yet they are the side that openly supports policies and behaviors that are harmful and/or degrading to women.

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.
What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

Well, I recall the one trans highschooler, who, went a female fellow student supposedly made a comment about what a freak he was, viciously and publicly assaulted her, beating her to the floor and kicking her in the head.

If that had happened in a private place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged freak off the girl, and she might very well have died.

Shit like that, is what I fear.
Gee, a high schooler called another high schooler a freak and they got in a physical fight... I can't believe that happened, wow. No excuses for physical violence. But come on, that stuff happens all the time. If we go by stats then we'd have to designate the jocks as freaks who should be locked up as their instances of violence far outnumbers trans kids.

You left a number of important factors out.

1. The freak was a biological man, that viciously assaulted an ACTUAL REAL GIRL, with violence that could have killed her.

2. If it had happened in a secluded place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged man off the girl.

3. The context of that answer was a question over what do I fear if such deranged and drugged up men are allowed into girls restrooms. My point stands.
This 'man' could encounter her in some backstreet. So..

So the solution is to just make bathrooms as unsafe as back streets? We should just not make any effort whatsoever to protect the safety of women anywhere?
Well, this discussion reminds me of arguments about the second amendment. When the opponents claim that this amendment drives the criminal rates up, but the proponents say that criminals will get access to the guns in any case and the cancelling will only harm law abiding citizens.

The same is here. The perps will find a way to harm women in any case. If a man wants to pose as a woman to get access into bathroom, he will do it in any case and no law can stop him.

A man arrested for hanging out in women's restrooms, is in jail and can't keep doing it, until he corners a vulnerable one.

If a man is caught doing that and has multiple arrests for the same crime, perhaps he can be given a longer sentence or locked up as a crazy person, BEFORE someone is harmed.

Taking steps to protect women and girls, is a good thing.
Once again, I speak only about transsexuals. Transgender people (men dressing in women's clothing) shouldn't be allowed to women's restrooms.

Liberals and the law, currently believe that once a man identifies as a woman, he literally becomes a woman.

Your distinction is without a difference.
I dont believe that you really don't see the difference. Possible incidents in bathrooms with transsexual people are running to zero.

Blame he victim

More like a caste system.

And based on intersectional identity politics, you are a lower caste than those with more "victimhood points".

As women you have plenty of rights. As long as they don't conflict with those that have more. In that case you have none.

So, ok, yeah, I see your point. Slavery is a fair call.

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.
What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

Well, I recall the one trans highschooler, who, went a female fellow student supposedly made a comment about what a freak he was, viciously and publicly assaulted her, beating her to the floor and kicking her in the head.

If that had happened in a private place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged freak off the girl, and she might very well have died.

Shit like that, is what I fear.
Gee, a high schooler called another high schooler a freak and they got in a physical fight... I can't believe that happened, wow. No excuses for physical violence. But come on, that stuff happens all the time. If we go by stats then we'd have to designate the jocks as freaks who should be locked up as their instances of violence far outnumbers trans kids.

You left a number of important factors out.

1. The freak was a biological man, that viciously assaulted an ACTUAL REAL GIRL, with violence that could have killed her.

2. If it had happened in a secluded place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged man off the girl.

3. The context of that answer was a question over what do I fear if such deranged and drugged up men are allowed into girls restrooms. My point stands.
This 'man' could encounter her in some backstreet. So..

So the solution is to just make bathrooms as unsafe as back streets? We should just not make any effort whatsoever to protect the safety of women anywhere?
Well, this discussion reminds me of arguments about the second amendment. When the opponents claim that this amendment drives the criminal rates up, but the proponents say that criminals will get access to the guns in any case and the cancelling will only harm law abiding citizens.

The same is here. The perps will find a way to harm women in any case. If a man wants to pose as a woman to get access into bathroom, he will do it in any case and no law can stop him.

A man arrested for hanging out in women's restrooms, is in jail and can't keep doing it, until he corners a vulnerable one.

If a man is caught doing that and has multiple arrests for the same crime, perhaps he can be given a longer sentence or locked up as a crazy person, BEFORE someone is harmed.

Taking steps to protect women and girls, is a good thing.
Once again, I speak only about transsexuals. Transgender people (men dressing in women's clothing) shouldn't be allowed to women's restrooms.

Liberals and the law, currently believe that once a man identifies as a woman, he literally becomes a woman.

Your distinction is without a difference.
I dont believe that you really don't see the difference. Possible incidents in bathrooms with transsexual people are running to zero.

I see the difference. But the law doesn't. So any man, that says the magic words, gets a pass to hang out in women's restrooms.

Your distinction, is not the standard being applied.

Forum List

Back