CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

And they are a fringe group
So were homosexuals in the 1960’s

Literally everyone would have laughed at the idea of gay marriage

but look what we have today

The left will embrace anything that comes along if it upsets the existing social order

I see no reason why 2 consenting adults cannot enter a marriage contract. All any civil marriage is is a property contract.

What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

They are not necessarily a danger but like queers they are fucking disgusting not to mention crazy as hell and very confused.

I thinking people like you are disgusting and confused. But I still support your right to take a piss and be treated like a human being

I am not confused about gender nor my sexual orientation. The disgusting people are the ones that are confused. People that pretend to be another gender or have sex with their own gender. How disgusting is that?

They deserve to be ridiculed. Just like we ridicule Liberals and sexual predators for being the scum of society.
You are confused about what transgender means. That’s ok though at least you’re trying... oh wait, you’re not really trying are ya?

That means if you have a penis you pretend that you have a vagina. Sicko in the mind, isn't it? Disgusting and perverted as hell, isn't it?

These idiot "Progressives" don't know a damn thing about Biology, do they?
There isn't any pretend about it. If you are pretending then you aren’t really trans you’re acting or playing dress up

LOL

You are confused.

A guy walking around telling everybody that he is a chick is as pretending as it gets.

Like I said. You don't know a lot about Biology, do you?
I’m not talking about biology genius I’m talking about gender. You don’t know much about gender do you?

No there isn’t a need for that, just a desire because you are a spiteful and hateful person.

Only because you take accepting hard science as being more credible than the insane delusions of mentally- and morally-defective degenerates as being “spiteful and hateful”.
There is plenty of science on gender identity, look it up

I see no reason why 2 consenting adults cannot enter a marriage contract. All any civil marriage is is a property contract.
For at least a 1000 generations - or the entire history of human civilization - marriage has been the foundation of society.

at least as recently as the 20th Century that was universally understood to mean a union between a man and a woman.

yet in the blink of an eye 5 judges on the Supreme Court willed it to mean something else

now marriage is no longer the glue that binds society

it still exists but no longer has the stabilizing influence it once had

homosexusls are not entirely to blame for that

but they have contributed to the downfall

and I think the next great frontier for the Anything-Goes left what they will be the call for what the left will describe as sexual freedom for children

you can almost set your watch by it

Last edited:
For at least a 1000 generations - or the entire history of human civilization - marriage has been the foundation of society.

at least as recently as the 20th Century that was universally understood to mean a union between a man and a woman.

yet in the blink of an eye 5 judges on the Supreme Court willed it to mean something else

and I think the next great frontier for the Anything-Goes left what they will call sexual freedom for children

You are correct, marriage is not what it used to be. In the old days people made a commitment and they kept that commitment and fought through the hard times instead of moving on to the next thing. This was sometimes a good thing as it provided a more stable home life for families and it was sometimes a bad thing that lead to abuse and unhappy people. I think it is horribly short sighted to blame any of it on homosexuals. People who want the same rights as anybody else to love who they want and to commit themselves to create a union with that person that they love.

Many other factors have contributed to the degradation of marriage and the family unit. Same trends are happening in the work place where people don't have 40 year careers anymore. Same thing is happening in Religion was we see people moving away from churches. The world is changing, not just because of the radical left but also because of technology, travel, infrastructure, marketplaces, education, media, entertainment, and access to information. In a way we are much more free to move, express ourselves, learn, and experience life in a less constricted way. This thing called liberty which is supposed to be a pillar of the Right. The flip side of the coin reveals the issues that we are talking about.

Don't be blaming LGBTQ indiviuals for these things. Thats a very weak argument.

Don't be blaming LGBTQ indiviuals for these things. Thats a very weak argument.
I am not blaming everything one one single factor, including transwhatevers

In fact many of them are victims of modern liberal society who might have grown up to be normal men and women if they had been born a little sooner in human history

and I think the next great frontier for the Anything-Goes left what they will be the call for what the left will describe as sexual freedom for children

Yes I agree the property contract of marriage has been the foundation of society. It doesn't matter of the people entering into that contract are the same sex or not.

And we have also realized that any and all contracts can be dissolved when that contract no longer benefits the parties that entered it.

Yes I agree the property contract of marriage has been the foundation of society. It doesn't matter of the people entering into that contract are the same sex or not.
There used to be far more to marriage than a mere property contract

There used to be far more to marriage than a mere property contract
not as far as the law is concerned.

Any religious ramifications are not the concern of the state.

DO you deny that men traditionally, for thousands of years have been barred from women's private places because of the presence of sexual predators among the general male population and that a sub set of men with mental illness and/or being full of crazy making drugs, increases the already too high risks?

Traditionally, any openly homosexual or transsexual person who attempted to enter any public restroom would be harassed or beaten
I suggest that the males don't act homosexual or transsexual then for their own good.

women and young girls aren't given this option-----men dressed as females are still stronger than them.

Out of the entire population how many incidents of problems with "those people" in rest rooms with your daughters? compared to incidents at your homes with your daughters and uncles, friends, grandpa or even dad?

The ONLY reason homosexuality is enjoying such support from the System at this time is because it helps keep people distracted and at each others throats while very bad very powerful people manipulate and pervert the System in order to secure their complete power and control.

Once they have accomplished this and no one has any right to protest anything, all these homosexuals will be systematically contained and exterminated.
I do not condone this, just stating the obvious. It's sad that people on the Left can't see the trap they are being lured into.

We are NOT on a road to freedom and liberalism.....just the opposite.

Out of the entire population how many incidents of problems with "those people" in rest rooms with your daughters? compared to incidents at your homes with your daughters and uncles, friends, grandpa or even dad?
Most sexual abuse of children is committed by family members.

I see no one condoning sexual abuse.

Encouraging minors to pursue “transgenderism” is sexual abuse of children's. Anyone who would even think of defending this shit is someone who, at the very least, bears careful watching.
ask the cops or the courts.

It is a rhetorical question. The fact that they have not, shows that some people, people who's job it is to care, don't.

That they are or were able to get "jobs" for the kid to dance at gay club(s) at least once, and the crowed loved it, shows that some people do condone it.

I don't define that as sexual abuse. It's not good parenting.

"not good"? I can't seem to find the clips on youtube now, I can guess why, and I'm a little worried now that I think about it, about that shit entering my search history, but oh well, but the very limited clips I've seen, when it was discussed,

"not good parenting" does not even begin to cover it.

Forum List

Back