CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

They are not necessarily a danger but like queers they are fucking disgusting not to mention crazy as hell and very confused.

I thinking people like you are disgusting and confused. But I still support your right to take a piss and be treated like a human being

Do you support his right to go into a lockerroom with young women?
Of course not

Under what logic do you support it for one man, but not another?
Under the logic that one is a man and the other is trans

Got it. The trans man has more rights than than the regular guy.

Hey, if the trans man, wants to use the men's locker room, would you stop him?
Of course not, not if the person is a girl... the real question you should be asking is where non binaries go

The persons is not a girl. The person is a man that identifies as a girl whom according to you and the law is allowed to use the girl's restroom or lockeroom.

My question to you, is if he wants to use the men's room, will you stop him.

Will you? Stop him?
I’m not really in the habit of monitoring or regulating bathrooms. So no I wouldn’t stop anybody that looks like a girl from going in the girls room or anybody that looks like a man from going in the men’s room.

Exactly. So the trans man, can go into either the men's or woman's room, while Flash has to stay in the men's room, even if he really wants use the woman's room.

HOWEVER, if Flash says the magic words, "I think I am a girl, I think I am a girl" magically, he BECOMES a girl, legally speaking, even though he still has a pee pee, and can still make babies with a real girl.

He can then go into the woman's lockeroom and just hang out watching teh women and/ro girls shower, or get dressed.

Thinks of how fun that would be for any girl that is a rape survivor.

It's not fun for any woman. I don't know if men realize this, but all women live with the possibility of sexual assault in the backs of our minds all the time. Most of us don't obsess over it or anything, but we always know it's there and we automatically factor it into life decisions all the time. Now the government is telling us that their concern for hurting the feelings of a small group of delusional men overrides our constant concerns for our own safety.

Obviously. Civilized men used to know this.

That this is forgotten, or even taboo to discuss, is a sign of how we are in decline as a civilization.

What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

They are not necessarily a danger but like queers they are fucking disgusting not to mention crazy as hell and very confused.

I thinking people like you are disgusting and confused. But I still support your right to take a piss and be treated like a human being

Do you support his right to go into a lockerroom with young women?
Of course not

Under what logic do you support it for one man, but not another?
Under the logic that one is a man and the other is trans

Got it. The trans man has more rights than than the regular guy.

Hey, if the trans man, wants to use the men's locker room, would you stop him?
Of course not, not if the person is a girl... the real question you should be asking is where non binaries go

The persons is not a girl. The person is a man that identifies as a girl whom according to you and the law is allowed to use the girl's restroom or lockeroom.

My question to you, is if he wants to use the men's room, will you stop him.

Will you? Stop him?
I’m not really in the habit of monitoring or regulating bathrooms. So no I wouldn’t stop anybody that looks like a girl from going in the girls room or anybody that looks like a man from going in the men’s room.

Exactly. So the trans man, can go into either the men's or woman's room, while Flash has to stay in the men's room, even if he really wants use the woman's room.

HOWEVER, if Flash says the magic words, "I think I am a girl, I think I am a girl" magically, he BECOMES a girl, legally speaking, even though he still has a pee pee, and can still make babies with a real girl.

He can then go into the woman's lockeroom and just hang out watching teh women and/ro girls shower, or get dressed.

Thinks of how fun that would be for any girl that is a rape survivor.

It's not fun for any woman. I don't know if men realize this, but all women live with the possibility of sexual assault in the backs of our minds all the time. Most of us don't obsess over it or anything, but we always know it's there and we automatically factor it into life decisions all the time. Now the government is telling us that their concern for hurting the feelings of a small group of delusional men overrides our constant concerns for our own safety.

Obviously. Civilized men used to know this.

That this is forgotten, or even taboo to discuss, is a sign of how we are in decline as a civilization.

It's one of the things that infuriates me about "transgenders" who think they're female. They say, "I FEEL like I'm a woman". How could they possibly know what that feels like?

I know enough about psychology to recognize batshit crazy when I see it.
That's because you cannot be unemotional about the subject

No, it's because I have at least a basic grasp of science and biology; and because I'm not a raving lunatic who is so fucked-up in the head as to be confused about the difference between men and women.

That's because you cannot be unemotional about the subject

No, it's because I have at least a basic grasp of science and biology; and because I'm not a raving lunatic who is so fucked-up in the head as to be confused about the difference between men and women.
You have no grasp of behavioral science.

There have always been homosexuals. There have always been people who identify with the opposite sex from their biological gender.

If this is true and it is then it is "normal" for a percentage of the population to behave as such

I see no one condoning sexual abuse.

Encouraging minors to pursue “transgenderism” is sexual abuse of children's. Anyone who would even think of defending this shit is someone who, at the very least, bears careful watching.
ask the cops or the courts.

Encouraging minors to pursue “transgenderism” is sexual abuse of children. Anyone who would even think of defending this shit is someone who, at the very least, bears careful watching.

The only thing I agree with you is that no one should be able to undergo any gender reassignment surgery until they are of legal age and make the decision for themselves.

Encouraging minors to pursue “transgenderism” is sexual abuse of children's. Anyone who would even think of defending this shit is someone who, at the very least, bears careful watching.

It is a rhetorical question. The fact that they have not, shows that some people, people who's job it is to care, don't.

That they are or were able to get "jobs" for the kid to dance at gay club(s) at least once, and the crowed loved it, shows that some people do condone it.

It is a rhetorical question. The fact that they have not, shows that some people, people who's job it is to care, don't.

That they are or were able to get "jobs" for the kid to dance at gay club(s) at least once, and the crowed loved it, shows that some people do condone it.

I don't define that as sexual abuse. It's not good parenting.

So it is no longer in existence so what's your point?
The members of the group did not cease to exist

They are still out there plotting their next move

And they are a fringe group.

And that type of behavior also exists on the continuum of human behaviors. There have always been people who would sexually abuse children and there always will be

Forum List

Back