CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

You have the right to feel however you want to feel. I have the right to call it lame. I’m not here to judge right and wrong. What I think is right is obviously different than what you think is right. To dismiss somebody’s identity by saying you don’t believe in their ideology, is pretty lame.

It's odd that you say I have "the right" to think things, admit we disagree, and say you're "not hear to judge right and wrong".. but then immediately call my opposing viewpoint "lame". I wouldn't call someone who doesn't choose to believe in Christ "lame" for doing so. I understand that leaps in faith aren't easy. I can attempt to convince, but to lash out at passive, respectful non-believers is simply not proper on your part.

It all doesn't add up, it's contradictory.. much like transgender theory, which I outlined with 6 points that you mostly ignored.
Yes I think it’s lame. Am I not allowed to think that? You are judging people you don’t even know for expressing themselves in an honest way. You’d rather they bottle it up and conform to the norms that you think everybody should conform to? It’s more than lame, it’s messed up

What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

They are not necessarily a danger but like queers they are fucking disgusting not to mention crazy as hell and very confused.

I thinking people like you are disgusting and confused. But I still support your right to take a piss and be treated like a human being

I am not confused about gender nor my sexual orientation. The disgusting people are the ones that are confused. People that pretend to be another gender or have sex with their own gender. How disgusting is that?

They deserve to be ridiculed. Just like we ridicule Liberals and sexual predators for being the scum of society.
You are confused about what transgender means. That’s ok though at least you’re trying... oh wait, you’re not really trying are ya?

That means if you have a penis you pretend that you have a vagina. Sicko in the mind, isn't it? Disgusting and perverted as hell, isn't it?

These idiot "Progressives" don't know a damn thing about Biology, do they?
There isn't any pretend about it. If you are pretending then you aren’t really trans you’re acting or playing dress up

You have the right to feel however you want to feel. I have the right to call it lame. I’m not here to judge right and wrong. What I think is right is obviously different than what you think is right. To dismiss somebody’s identity by saying you don’t believe in their ideology, is pretty lame.

It's odd that you say I have "the right" to think things, admit we disagree, and say you're "not hear to judge right and wrong".. but then immediately call my opposing viewpoint "lame". I wouldn't call someone who doesn't choose to believe in Christ "lame" for doing so. I understand that leaps in faith aren't easy. I can attempt to convince, but to lash out at passive, respectful non-believers is simply not proper on your part.

It all doesn't add up, it's contradictory.. much like transgender theory, which I outlined with 6 points that you mostly ignored.
Yes I think it’s lame. Am I not allowed to think that? You are judging people you don’t even know for expressing themselves in an honest way. You’d rather they bottle it up and conform to the norms that you think everybody should conform to? It’s more than lame, it’s messed up

Why can’t you denounce the difference between personal and ideological discussion? My disbelief in perspective-only claims of transgenderism isn’t personal to those who have chosen to believe it, just as an athiest simply choosing not to believe in Christ isn’t casting some personal judgment on a believer such as myself. It’s a false connection your making, rooted in “if you’re not with us, you’re against us”. It’s a sprint from rational debate to creating a victim to defend and smearing those who respectfully disagree. It’s an obvious, obnoxious tactic no matter who does it. Step up and debate, stop hiding.

What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

They are not necessarily a danger but like queers they are fucking disgusting not to mention crazy as hell and very confused.

I thinking people like you are disgusting and confused. But I still support your right to take a piss and be treated like a human being

Do you support his right to go into a lockerroom with young women?
Of course not

Under what logic do you support it for one man, but not another?

Why can’t you denounce the difference between personal and ideological discussion? My disbelief in perspective-only claims of transgenderism isn’t personal to those who have chosen to believe it, just as an athiest simply choosing not to believe in Christ isn’t casting some personal judgment on a believer such as myself. It’s a false connection your making, rooted in “if you’re not with us, you’re against us”. It’s a sprint from rational debate to creating a victim to defend and smearing those who respectfully disagree. It’s an obvious, obnoxious tactic no matter who does it. Step up and debate, stop hiding.
Choosing to believe in a religion and choosing a set of political beliefs is different from how people personally view themselves. Is being straight or gay also an ideology in your mind?

Of course not

Under the logic that one is a man and the other is trans

Of course not

Got it. The trans man has more rights than than the regular guy.

Hey, if the trans man, wants to use the men's locker room, would you stop him?

Of course not

Of course not, not if the person is a girl... the real question you should be asking is where non binaries go

Of course not

Of course not, not if the person is a girl... the real question you should be asking is where non binaries go

The persons is not a girl. The person is a man that identifies as a girl whom according to you and the law is allowed to use the girl's restroom or lockeroom.

My question to you, is if he wants to use the men's room, will you stop him.

Will you? Stop him?

Of course not

The persons is not a girl. The person is a man that identifies as a girl whom according to you and the law is allowed to use the girl's restroom or lockeroom.

Will you? Stop him?
I’m not really in the habit of monitoring or regulating bathrooms. So no I wouldn’t stop anybody that looks like a girl from going in the girls room or anybody that looks like a man from going in the men’s room.

Of course not

Will you? Stop him?
I’m not really in the habit of monitoring or regulating bathrooms. So no I wouldn’t stop anybody that looks like a girl from going in the girls room or anybody that looks like a man from going in the men’s room.

Exactly. So the trans man, can go into either the men's or woman's room, while Flash has to stay in the men's room, even if he really wants use the woman's room.

HOWEVER, if Flash says the magic words, "I think I am a girl, I think I am a girl" magically, he BECOMES a girl, legally speaking, even though he still has a pee pee, and can still make babies with a real girl.

He can then go into the woman's lockeroom and just hang out watching teh women and/ro girls shower, or get dressed.

Thinks of how fun that would be for any girl that is a rape survivor.

Of course not

Will you? Stop him?

Exactly. So the trans man, can go into either the men's or woman's room, while Flash has to stay in the men's room, even if he really wants use the woman's room.

HOWEVER, if Flash says the magic words, "I think I am a girl, I think I am a girl" magically, he BECOMES a girl, legally speaking, even though he still has a pee pee, and can still make babies with a real girl.

He can then go into the woman's lockeroom and just hang out watching teh women and/ro girls shower, or get dressed.

Nope, it’s a little more than magic words.

Of course not

Will you? Stop him?

Nope, it’s a little more than magic words.

True. There is also the mountain of crazy in the minds of you libs, to make that the law of the land.

And that is what they do now, for nearly EVERY issue.

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.

Well, I recall the one trans highschooler, who, went a female fellow student supposedly made a comment about what a freak he was, viciously and publicly assaulted her, beating her to the floor and kicking her in the head.

If that had happened in a private place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged freak off the girl, and she might very well have died.

Shit like that, is what I fear.
Gee, a high schooler called another high schooler a freak and they got in a physical fight... I can't believe that happened, wow. No excuses for physical violence. But come on, that stuff happens all the time. If we go by stats then we'd have to designate the jocks as freaks who should be locked up as their instances of violence far outnumbers trans kids.

You left a number of important factors out.

1. The freak was a biological man, that viciously assaulted an ACTUAL REAL GIRL, with violence that could have killed her.

2. If it had happened in a secluded place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged man off the girl.

3. The context of that answer was a question over what do I fear if such deranged and drugged up men are allowed into girls restrooms. My point stands.
This 'man' could encounter her in some backstreet. So..

So the solution is to just make bathrooms as unsafe as back streets? We should just not make any effort whatsoever to protect the safety of women anywhere?
Well, this discussion reminds me of arguments about the second amendment. When the opponents claim that this amendment drives the criminal rates up, but the proponents say that criminals will get access to the guns in any case and the cancelling will only harm law abiding citizens.

The same is here. The perps will find a way to harm women in any case. If a man wants to pose as a woman to get access into bathroom, he will do it in any case and no law can stop him.

You're drawing the wrong analogy. What you're suggesting is the equivalent of saying, "Well, criminals are going to get guns anyway, so we shouldn't even bother trying to stop them from doing so."

As a woman, I'm not willing to have my safety and privacy written off so cavalierly. Yes, it is possible that a predator might slip into a public restroom with me when no one's looking; that's a far cry from him walking in brazenly, in front of God and everybody, since he knows no one's going to look twice at him because they're not allowed to say anything.
No one says that criminals shouldn't be punished or prevented, so my analogy seems better for me.

Ths logic of criminals doesn't work in this way. They try to avoid drawing much attention before committing the crime. The way of their actions wont change much.

Except of that, I want to underline I dont support allowing transgenders into women's bathrooms. I speak only about transsexuals.

Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.

Well, I recall the one trans highschooler, who, went a female fellow student supposedly made a comment about what a freak he was, viciously and publicly assaulted her, beating her to the floor and kicking her in the head.

If that had happened in a private place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged freak off the girl, and she might very well have died.

Gee, a high schooler called another high schooler a freak and they got in a physical fight... I can't believe that happened, wow. No excuses for physical violence. But come on, that stuff happens all the time. If we go by stats then we'd have to designate the jocks as freaks who should be locked up as their instances of violence far outnumbers trans kids.

1. The freak was a biological man, that viciously assaulted an ACTUAL REAL GIRL, with violence that could have killed her.

2. If it had happened in a secluded place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged man off the girl.

3. The context of that answer was a question over what do I fear if such deranged and drugged up men are allowed into girls restrooms. My point stands.

So the solution is to just make bathrooms as unsafe as back streets? We should just not make any effort whatsoever to protect the safety of women anywhere?
Well, this discussion reminds me of arguments about the second amendment. When the opponents claim that this amendment drives the criminal rates up, but the proponents say that criminals will get access to the guns in any case and the cancelling will only harm law abiding citizens.

The same is here. The perps will find a way to harm women in any case. If a man wants to pose as a woman to get access into bathroom, he will do it in any case and no law can stop him.

A man arrested for hanging out in women's restrooms, is in jail and can't keep doing it, until he corners a vulnerable one.

If a man is caught doing that and has multiple arrests for the same crime, perhaps he can be given a longer sentence or locked up as a crazy person, BEFORE someone is harmed.

Taking steps to protect women and girls, is a good thing.
Once again, I speak only about transsexuals. Transgender people (men dressing in women's clothing) shouldn't be allowed to women's restrooms.

View attachment 463045

If your point is that someone so deranged should be considered a danger to others whether it is in a hallway, or a bathroom or a back alley,

I agree.
Okay, what do you propose to do with this people? Mental hospitals?

The one that attacked the girl, beat her down and kicked her in the head?

First of all, he should be arrested for his violent assault.

He should be examined to see if he was criminal in his intent, or so mentally ill that he was not responsible for his actions.

If sane enough, trial followed by jail. If not, a period of involuntary commitment until he was found safe to be released.

More generally , if a man is so far gone that he cannot follow rules like, don't go into the women's restroom, that is probably a good sign he needs looked at more closely.
The guy who attacked the girl is a clear case. He should have been charged with assault.

I was talking about transgender and transsexual people in general.

You know, a possible situation with a man who poses as a woman to get into women's bathroom for some inappropriate deeds is not about the rights of transgender and transsexual people. Such perpetrators would exist even if you outlawed transgenderism altogether.

But the new law is to assume that the man who wants to go into the woman's restroom is ok. Thus, it is not until there is an assault that anyone can stop him.

Before, such a man, could be noticed and stopped before someone got seriously hurt. Now, not.

AND, it is worth noting that is only ONE negative aspect of this issue.
The new law which the US are going to adopt? If this law will allow transgender people to go into women's restrooms, then I share your concerns and support your position.

If this law will allow this only to transsexual people, then I would support it.

i'm not sure of your meaning.
Meaning of what? What is transgender and transsexual?
A transgender is a person who tries to look like a person of the opposite sex (in appearance and behavior).

A transsexual is a person who has undergone a surgical operation for 'changing' sex on opposite and taking hormonal treatment.

This is the problem with the world today.....

Mental illness has been allowed to become acceptable as the norm, while the norm has become acceptable as deviance.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Forum List

Back