CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.
What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
Thread isn’t about sexuality, we are all well aware of the many types of sexual deviancy that exist.

Stay on topic.

Is there a third gender or not?
Dear rightwinger thanks for clarifying the DIFFERENCE between biological gender which this thread addresses as male/female, bs SEXUALITY or gender/sexual IDENTITY which is internal and can be as diverse as the population and unique to each individual person.

My question, since the CONTRAST between the INTERNAL identity is states in RELATION to the EXTERNAL Biological Gender at Birth, shouldn't we keep that part intact as Male/Female in order to distinguish the other?

It makes no sense to wipe out the Biological Gender by overriding it. In essence, a person would no longer be "transgender" unless the original birth gender designation was kept for reference.

Wouldn't it stop the confusion by keeping BOTH the male/female original biological gender distinct from the separate INTERNAL faith based identity, sexual orientation, and affiliation that is a person's personal preference and not govt business to regulate as part of public policy that other taxpayers have equal say in.

Last edited:
In the end though - why does it and should it matter? Why do people have a problem seeing those who exist outside the XX and XY binary as being people?

Why does it matter so much to the left that many people only recognize two genders? Why is it so triggering?

All of you are still tap dancing, people “identifying” as something else still doesn’t change their actual gender.

I think you get "what matters" wrong.

What matters is treating people with the same respect and equality and acceptance as any other. What does it matter how they identify (unless they are using it to fraudulently exploit).

It matters how they "identify", because it requires treating OTHER people with no respect or equality at all. Some people are so focused on the "respect and equality" - defined as "reinforcing their personal delusions" - of one small group of people that they've turned the ACTUAL respect and equality of another group - biological women - into a ritual sacrifice on the altar of their woke pandering.

In the end though - why does it and should it matter? Why do people have a problem seeing those who exist outside the XX and XY binary as being people?
There is not a problem seeing these people as people. Lots of people are mentally ill, but most don't expect the rest of the world to deny reality to participate in their mental illness. Allowing biological boys/men compete in sports as girls/women is not fair to biological females. Its wrong to allow a boy suddenly declare himself to be a girl so that he can use the girl's restrooms and locker room. It's wrong to allow children to make the decision to take hormone blockers or have transgender surgery.
When something appears to be hardwired in a person is really reducable to just a mental illness? I think each issue needs to be treated seperately.

When it comes to using what restroom, I doubt a boy can simply claim one day, to be trans, so as to use the girls locker. Doesn't there need to be a bit more documented history first?

I do appreciate the concerns, they are valid in some ways but not so much in (for example the impression I get from some that trans people are just perverts waiting to molest someone).

In athletics though, I 100% agree it would make a mockery of women's sports, because biological identity is what creates the need for seperate leagues.

So basically, your position is that there is no problem, because you personally don't believe the problem exists?

But when we say the same thing about people claiming to be "born in the wrong body", you say we're bigots.

DOES there need to be more documented history? How much have you actually read? Precisely how many women need to be harmed by this before it, and they, matter to you?

Very generous of you to "appreciate the concerns" and acknowledge that they're valid before you rush on to whip out your straw man (This is what I'm sure people are thinking, therefore I can just ignore the whole thing).

It's also nice that you recognize biological identity is important in sports. I'm curious as to what elevates sports to this level of importance, while public bathrooms and locker rooms don't rate.

Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.
What kind of danger and threat do you see coming from Trans people? Do you feel the same way about people who have plastic surgery?

Well, I recall the one trans highschooler, who, went a female fellow student supposedly made a comment about what a freak he was, viciously and publicly assaulted her, beating her to the floor and kicking her in the head.

If that had happened in a private place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged freak off the girl, and she might very well have died.

Shit like that, is what I fear.

View attachment 463045

Well, I recall the one trans highschooler, who, went a female fellow student supposedly made a comment about what a freak he was, viciously and publicly assaulted her, beating her to the floor and kicking her in the head.

If that had happened in a private place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged freak off the girl, and she might very well have died.

Gee, a high schooler called another high schooler a freak and they got in a physical fight... I can't believe that happened, wow. No excuses for physical violence. But come on, that stuff happens all the time. If we go by stats then we'd have to designate the jocks as freaks who should be locked up as their instances of violence far outnumbers trans kids.

Ths photo of a 'man' a couple of pages back raises some difficult questions. Really, in what bathroom she (he) should go, if this person was really born as a woman. Considering her (his) appearance, the answer is that this person belongs to men's bathrooms.

You seem to have misspelled “mental hospital”.

View attachment 463045

Gee, a high schooler called another high schooler a freak and they got in a physical fight... I can't believe that happened, wow. No excuses for physical violence. But come on, that stuff happens all the time. If we go by stats then we'd have to designate the jocks as freaks who should be locked up as their instances of violence far outnumbers trans kids.

You left a number of important factors out.

1. The freak was a biological man, that viciously assaulted an ACTUAL REAL GIRL, with violence that could have killed her.

2. If it had happened in a secluded place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged man off the girl.

3. The context of that answer was a question over what do I fear if such deranged and drugged up men are allowed into girls restrooms. My point stands.

Ths photo of a 'man' a couple of pages back raises some difficult questions. Really, in what bathroom she (he) should go, if this person was really born as a woman. Considering her (his) appearance, the answer is that this person belongs to men's bathrooms.

You seem to have misspelled “mental hospital”.
Well, let professionals in this field say their word. You know, in the Soviet Union was such unofficial term 'karatelnaja psihiatria' (I dont know how it sounds properly in English, something like 'punishable psychiatry'). I hope the US won't decent to these lows.

View attachment 463045

1. The freak was a biological man, that viciously assaulted an ACTUAL REAL GIRL, with violence that could have killed her.

2. If it had happened in a secluded place like a bathroom, there would not have been a crowd around to pull the deranged man off the girl.

3. The context of that answer was a question over what do I fear if such deranged and drugged up men are allowed into girls restrooms. My point stands.
This 'man' could encounter her in some backstreet. So..

View attachment 463045

If your point is that someone so deranged should be considered a danger to others whether it is in a hallway, or a bathroom or a back alley,

I agree.

View attachment 463045

If your point is that someone so deranged should be considered a danger to others whether it is in a hallway, or a bathroom or a back alley,

I agree.
Okay, what do you propose to do with this people? Mental hospitals?

View attachment 463045

I agree.

The one that attacked the girl, beat her down and kicked her in the head?

First of all, he should be arrested for his violent assault.

He should be examined to see if he was criminal in his intent, or so mentally ill that he was not responsible for his actions.

If sane enough, trial followed by jail. If not, a period of involuntary commitment until he was found safe to be released.

More generally , if a man is so far gone that he cannot follow rules like, don't go into the women's restroom, that is probably a good sign he needs looked at more closely.

View attachment 463045

I agree.

The one that attacked the girl, beat her down and kicked her in the head?

First of all, he should be arrested for his violent assault.

He should be examined to see if he was criminal in his intent, or so mentally ill that he was not responsible for his actions.

If sane enough, trial followed by jail. If not, a period of involuntary commitment until he was found safe to be released.

More generally , if a man is so far gone that he cannot follow rules like, don't go into the women's restroom, that is probably a good sign he needs looked at more closely.
The guy who attacked the girl is a clear case. He should have been charged with assault.

I was talking about transgender and transsexual people in general.

You know, a possible situation with a man who poses as a woman to get into women's bathroom for some inappropriate deeds is not about the rights of transgender and transsexual people. Such perpetrators would exist even if you outlawed transgenderism altogether.

They are not necessarily a danger but like queers they are fucking disgusting not to mention crazy as hell and very confused.

Forum List

Back