CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

Why are Conservatives so obsessed with people they see as “different” ?
It starts with men who want to pee in the women’s bathroom

Who cares who pees in what bathroom?

Who are you, the bathroom police?

I care if some freak with mental issues wants to use the same bathroom as my female family members.

You should too.

I don’t care where people pee.
If one of your female family members doesn’t like it, she can wait five minutes until that person leaves

Or, we can remember that girls like some privacy when they go to the restroom and tell the mentally ill men of the world to go fuck themselves.

All ladies rooms have private stalls.
If you do not like sharing a restroom with a transsexual or even a “negro” you can wait till they leave

Got it. YOu cannot explain how this is a change for the better. You just care more about your mentally ill male allies more than you do women and girls.

'The Daily Mail says many girls in the United Kingdom are holding in their urine, refusing to drink liquids and are staying home from school to avoid having to share unisex bathrooms with the boys. The paper says that so many young girls are intimidated by using gender-neutral bathrooms in school that some are even staying home while menstruating because they’re afraid of feeling “period shame.”

The Daily Mail quotes Dr. Tessa Katz, who says, "holding urine or not drinking during the day, if done regularly, could lead to infections of the urinary tract or bladder."

She adds, “The psychological effects of girls not feeling safe enough to use mixed-sex toilets is also concerning.” "
I know you don’t want transsexuals to exist.
But where do you want them to pee?

You want a guy in a dress in a urinal next to your young son?

As they are the absurdly small minority and the one with the weird problem, how about they come up with the way for them to work around us normal people?
They are an extremely small minority. I have never met anyone who encountered a transsexual in a restroom.

But they still gotta pee.

In the rare occurrence there is a transsexual in the ladies room, women can either ignore it or wait a few minutes to enter the restroom

So, are you pretending to not realize that the woman or the girl in question would be in there first HALF the time and thus, be alone with a man with serious mental health issues and a blood stream full of crazy drugs?

Or are you really that committed to siding with the freaks vs the normies, that you really sort of edited that out of our mind?

Women’s rooms have stalls. They will probably not even realize.
Where women will encounter a transsexual is at the mirror fixing their makeup. Women spend a lot of time at the mirror.

If you have a problem....leave

When this nation was a civilized society, we tried to protect the weaker sex from such dangers.
In spite of your wild claims, you have yet to identify any dangers

In the rare occurrence there is a transsexual in the ladies room, women can either ignore it or wait a few minutes to enter the restroom

Why should women have to wait to use a women's restroom, to pander to the sick delusions of a mentally- and morally-defective male pervert?
They don’t have to, it is just a choice that is open to them.

Just like some women may decide to wait if a homeless woman is using the restroom

I care if some freak with mental issues wants to use the same bathroom as my female family members.

You should too.

Is this a problem that you frequently have?

Frequently? So, if a freak with mental issues attacks a child, but only once, it is no big deal?

There are very few instances of transsexuals attacking children
Most child molesters look like normal adults

There are very few transexuals, so that follows.

I have not looked at the numbers. Want to bet on whether or not they commit sex crimes against children at a higher rate than "normal" people?
Show me the numbers

Before we go looking, what do you expect to find?

You should too.

If one of your female family members doesn’t like it, she can wait five minutes until that person leaves

Or, we can remember that girls like some privacy when they go to the restroom and tell the mentally ill men of the world to go fuck themselves.

If you do not like sharing a restroom with a transsexual or even a “negro” you can wait till they leave

Got it. YOu cannot explain how this is a change for the better. You just care more about your mentally ill male allies more than you do women and girls.

'The Daily Mail says many girls in the United Kingdom are holding in their urine, refusing to drink liquids and are staying home from school to avoid having to share unisex bathrooms with the boys. The paper says that so many young girls are intimidated by using gender-neutral bathrooms in school that some are even staying home while menstruating because they’re afraid of feeling “period shame.”

The Daily Mail quotes Dr. Tessa Katz, who says, "holding urine or not drinking during the day, if done regularly, could lead to infections of the urinary tract or bladder."

She adds, “The psychological effects of girls not feeling safe enough to use mixed-sex toilets is also concerning.” "

As they are the absurdly small minority and the one with the weird problem, how about they come up with the way for them to work around us normal people?
They are an extremely small minority. I have never met anyone who encountered a transsexual in a restroom.

So, are you pretending to not realize that the woman or the girl in question would be in there first HALF the time and thus, be alone with a man with serious mental health issues and a blood stream full of crazy drugs?

Or are you really that committed to siding with the freaks vs the normies, that you really sort of edited that out of our mind?

Where women will encounter a transsexual is at the mirror fixing their makeup. Women spend a lot of time at the mirror.

When this nation was a civilized society, we tried to protect the weaker sex from such dangers.

Allowing men to have access to partially undressed women in out of sight places, is dangerous because of the presence of sexual predators in the general population.

If the group of men being discussed are mentally ill and/or full of crazy making drugs, the risks obviously go up.

This is the type of thing, that for thousands of years, we did not have to discuss, we just knew.

But liberalism, is destroying our civilization. Now such sanity is taboo.

Ths photo of a 'man' a couple of pages back raises some difficult questions. Really, in what bathroom she (he) should go, if this person was really born as a woman. Considering her (his) appearance, the answer is that this person belongs to men's bathrooms.

I think that there should be a clear difference between transgender and transsexual people (in legal terms).

The transgender people should be considered according to their biological sex.

The transsexual people (the ones with some organs having been removed and who undergo some hormonal procedures) may be considered according to their percieved gender. Let them use the bathrooms and living spaces according to their 'new' gender.

You should too.

Allowing men to have access to partially undressed women in out of sight places, is dangerous because of the presence of sexual predators in the general population.

If the group of men being discussed are mentally ill and/or full of crazy making drugs, the risks obviously go up.

This is the type of thing, that for thousands of years, we did not have to discuss, we just knew.

You have yet to establish that transsexuals are more likely to be sexual predators outside of your obvious dislike of transsexuals

In English and some other languages there are feminine, masculine and neuter.

You have yet to establish WHICH restroom these people or any mentally ill person should use.

It has not been "proven" that this tiny percentage of the population deserves so much noise, especially when the majority of the population, women, still have so much pressure against them.

You should too.

You have yet to establish that transsexuals are more likely to be sexual predators outside of your obvious dislike of transsexuals

My point does not depend on them being more likely. That society for thousands of years has kept MEN as a group out of women's private places, because of the presence of sexual predators among the general population of men,

that applies to subsets of men, unless you can show that they are LESS likely to commit sexual assaults.

You have yet to establish WHICH restroom these people or any mentally ill person should use.

Correct.

DO you deny that men traditionally, for thousands of years have been barred from women's private places because of the presence of sexual predators among the general male population and that a sub set of men with mental illness and/or being full of crazy making drugs, increases the already too high risks?

We would get the same complaints about a transsexual in a dress using a men’s room.

I don’t want my son in there with a guy in a dress

And pedo’s will get the same support from you when they demand legalizing sex with children

Anyone acting inappropriately and illegally in a restroom should be arrested.
Otherwise, they should be allowed to go about their business

DO you deny that men traditionally, for thousands of years have been barred from women's private places because of the presence of sexual predators among the general male population and that a sub set of men with mental illness and/or being full of crazy making drugs, increases the already too high risks?

Traditionally, any openly homosexual or transsexual person who attempted to enter any public restroom would be harassed or beaten

Traditionally, any openly homosexual or transsexual person who attempted to enter any public restroom would be harassed or beaten

Interesting. You are afraid to answer my question, obviously because you know that the answer refutes your position.

Damn that was long. I prefer debating specific points so when you lay out dozens of different ones it makes it hard to drill in. Mind keeping your posts shorter and to few specific points from now on so we don’t have to write covers back and forth?
Well, you sort of prompted it, as you crammed multiple swipes and distortions into a few sentences. I addressed them. Maybe you should be more concise and accurate with your words and statements so I don't have to disassemble them.
when it comes down to it these are just people wanting to live life in the way that feels the most natural to them. To come out and say you don’t believe in their ideology is pretty lame.
Gosh, what an intellectual statement. "Pretty lame". Wow, you really showed em. LOL. Is that the measuring stick now? Not right and wrong, but if something is "cool" or "Lame"? LOL.

Hey, you're free to believe their ideology. Nobody is stopping you. And I'm free to not believe it. Because it's a matter of faith alone that defines it. I'm a man of faith myself, but I don't demand others believe or else be condemned as immoral beings, as the left does to those who do not believe their faith.
You have the right to feel however you want to feel. I have the right to call it lame. I’m not here to judge right and wrong. What I think is right is obviously different than what you think is right. To dismiss somebody’s identity by saying you don’t believe in their ideology, is pretty lame.

New Topics

Forum List

Back