CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

It's frankly and insult to all women for a man to pretend he can fulfill the role of a woman. If Levine likes wearing women's clothes then fine he's a cross-dresser, but to claim he identifies as a woman is ludicrous and insulting.

Much, much worse, is demanding that actual women and girls should be compelled to share intimate facilities, such as restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, etc., with that creep or with others like him.

Good luck with that

You want that sick freak sharing a restroom with someone's child.

Good luck with that.

View attachment 463165
I want any law abiding citizen to be able to use the bathroom. I don’t label and judge people that I dont know. Pretty ignorant of you to do so
I don't want any sick freak using the same bathroom as my granddaughters.

Do you want them in the same bathroom as your grandson?

Why are Conservatives so obsessed with people they see as “different” ?
It starts with men who want to pee in the women’s bathroom

Who cares who pees in what bathroom?

Who are you, the bathroom police?
It’s not just about peeing in a bathroom. It’s about forcing schools to allow tranny males in women’s sports. It’s about forcing the military to allow tranny males in female barracks and circumventing male fitness standards. It’s about forcing churches to recognize tranny males. It goes on and on, because you fascist freaks have to keep pushing any Agenda that damages society.
I agree that men should not be allowed in women’s sports, gives them too great an advantage

But they should be able to go about their lives, use the restroom, be employed, serve their country

Nobody forces churches to do anything

I care if some freak with mental issues wants to use the same bathroom as my female family members.

You should too.

I don’t care where people pee.
If one of your female family members doesn’t like it, she can wait five minutes until that person leaves

Or, we can remember that girls like some privacy when they go to the restroom and tell the mentally ill men of the world to go fuck themselves.

All ladies rooms have private stalls.
If you do not like sharing a restroom with a transsexual or even a “negro” you can wait till they leave

Got it. YOu cannot explain how this is a change for the better. You just care more about your mentally ill male allies more than you do women and girls.

'The Daily Mail says many girls in the United Kingdom are holding in their urine, refusing to drink liquids and are staying home from school to avoid having to share unisex bathrooms with the boys. The paper says that so many young girls are intimidated by using gender-neutral bathrooms in school that some are even staying home while menstruating because they’re afraid of feeling “period shame.”

The Daily Mail quotes Dr. Tessa Katz, who says, "holding urine or not drinking during the day, if done regularly, could lead to infections of the urinary tract or bladder."

She adds, “The psychological effects of girls not feeling safe enough to use mixed-sex toilets is also concerning.” "
I know you don’t want transsexuals to exist.
But where do you want them to pee?

You want a guy in a dress in a urinal next to your young son?

As they are the absurdly small minority and the one with the weird problem, how about they come up with the way for them to work around us normal people?

I care if some freak with mental issues wants to use the same bathroom as my female family members.

You should too.

If one of your female family members doesn’t like it, she can wait five minutes until that person leaves

Or, we can remember that girls like some privacy when they go to the restroom and tell the mentally ill men of the world to go fuck themselves.

If you do not like sharing a restroom with a transsexual or even a “negro” you can wait till they leave

Got it. YOu cannot explain how this is a change for the better. You just care more about your mentally ill male allies more than you do women and girls.

'The Daily Mail says many girls in the United Kingdom are holding in their urine, refusing to drink liquids and are staying home from school to avoid having to share unisex bathrooms with the boys. The paper says that so many young girls are intimidated by using gender-neutral bathrooms in school that some are even staying home while menstruating because they’re afraid of feeling “period shame.”

The Daily Mail quotes Dr. Tessa Katz, who says, "holding urine or not drinking during the day, if done regularly, could lead to infections of the urinary tract or bladder."

She adds, “The psychological effects of girls not feeling safe enough to use mixed-sex toilets is also concerning.” "

As they are the absurdly small minority and the one with the weird problem, how about they come up with the way for them to work around us normal people?
They are an extremely small minority. I have never met anyone who encountered a transsexual in a restroom.

But they still gotta pee.

In the rare occurrence there is a transsexual in the ladies room, women can either ignore it or wait a few minutes to enter the restroom

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

Me personally? I would think that anyone that wants to disfigure themselves to that extent should be considered a danger to themselves.

I'm not sure how people with such illnesses are handled now, but from the massive homeless population, I believe the answer is, "not very well".

A good conversation about how to handle dangerously unhinged people, is very much needed. And won't happen.

You should too.

Is this a problem that you frequently have?

Frequently? So, if a freak with mental issues attacks a child, but only once, it is no big deal?

It’s not just about peeing in a bathroom. It’s about forcing schools to allow tranny males in women’s sports. It’s about forcing the military to allow tranny males in female barracks and circumventing male fitness standards. It’s about forcing churches to recognize tranny males. It goes on and on, because you fascist freaks have to keep pushing any Agenda that damages society.

But they like to lie and pretend it is just one little thing. And to make fun of you, for not just going along.

Well, you sort of prompted it, as you crammed multiple swipes and distortions into a few sentences. I addressed them. Maybe you should be more concise and accurate with your words and statements so I don't have to disassemble them.

1614692415985.png

Yep. Libs like to be vague and pepper their statements with partisan pap. It gives them an out if you crush them, ie "not what I said!" and slowly crafts a Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion that their other points are true, because they are not challenged.

You should too.

They are an extremely small minority. I have never met anyone who encountered a transsexual in a restroom.

In the rare occurrence there is a transsexual in the ladies room, women can either ignore it or wait a few minutes to enter the restroom

So, are you pretending to not realize that the woman or the girl in question would be in there first HALF the time and thus, be alone with a man with serious mental health issues and a blood stream full of crazy drugs?

Or are you really that committed to siding with the freaks vs the normies, that you really sort of edited that out of our mind?

You should too.

Frequently? So, if a freak with mental issues attacks a child, but only once, it is no big deal?

There are very few instances of transsexuals attacking children
Most child molesters look like normal adults

You should too.

So, are you pretending to not realize that the woman or the girl in question would be in there first HALF the time and thus, be alone with a man with serious mental health issues and a blood stream full of crazy drugs?

Or are you really that committed to siding with the freaks vs the normies, that you really sort of edited that out of our mind?

Women’s rooms have stalls. They will probably not even realize.
Where women will encounter a transsexual is at the mirror fixing their makeup. Women spend a lot of time at the mirror.

If you have a problem....leave

There are men’s restrooms everywhere there are ladies restrooms

broken toys like dr levin should pee with the other men

We would get the same complaints about a transsexual in a dress using a men’s room.

I don’t want my son in there with a guy in a dress

Basically, Transexuals make conservatives go......Yuk
They would prefer if they were just beaten up if they appear in public

You should too.

There are very few transexuals, so that follows.

I have not looked at the numbers. Want to bet on whether or not they commit sex crimes against children at a higher rate than "normal" people?

You should too.

Women’s rooms have stalls. They will probably not even realize.
Where women will encounter a transsexual is at the mirror fixing their makeup. Women spend a lot of time at the mirror.

If you have a problem....leave

When this nation was a civilized society, we tried to protect the weaker sex from such dangers.

You should too.

There are very few transexuals, so that follows.

I have not looked at the numbers. Want to bet on whether or not they commit sex crimes against children at a higher rate than "normal" people?
Show me the numbers

Forum List

Back