CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

What point would there be to any such “badge of sanity”. Being confused about the distinction between men and women, and being confused about one's own gender sex, is prima facie proof that one is severely fucked-up in the head, and in any event, nowhere close to any rational definition of “sane”.

Is there a third gender or not?
Non binary is another

clock_22.gif

Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

What point would there be to any such “badge of sanity”. Being confused about the distinction between men and women, and being confused about one's own gender sex, is prima facie proof that one is severely fucked-up in the head, and in any event, nowhere close to any rational definition of “sane”.
You seem to be the confused one here. Not everybody views life through the same lenses as you do. Too bad you don’t understand that

You seem to be the confused one here. Not everybody views life through the same lenses as you do. Too bad you don’t understand that

Some people are seriously fucked-up in the head. That does not excuse sick freaks such as yourself for demanding that sane people take part in your sickness.
I haven’t demanded for anybody to take part in anything.

Biologically yes
Sexuality is more complicated
Another goalpost move. Yes, sexuality is different, straights and homosexuality.

Care to share a third gender with us?
Reality

Ones biology does not always match your sexuality
Trying to limit sexuality to just two distinct genders is not the way humans work
Thread isn’t about sexuality, we are all well aware of the many types of sexual deviancy that exist.

Stay on topic.

Is there a third gender or not?
Ones sex is based on biology. One can be male, female or a combo of both. Ones Gender is based on social constructs. Traditionally there have been two genders male and female. In recent years people have been expressing themselves with more openness and honesty so more variations are coming out. It is not a threat don’t freak out. It doesn’t need to be a bad thing, it’s just evolution. The most common non traditional gender is non-binary
Bullshit. It is like claiming to be a Werewolf.

It's frankly and insult to all women for a man to pretend he can fulfill the role of a woman. If Levine likes wearing women's clothes then fine he's a cross-dresser, but to claim he identifies as a woman is ludicrous and insulting.

It's frankly and insult to all women for a man to pretend he can fulfill the role of a woman. If Levine likes wearing women's clothes then fine he's a cross-dresser, but to claim he identifies as a woman is ludicrous and insulting.
That ugly creep? Looks like something out of "Little Shop of Horrors".

Good luck with that

You want that sick freak sharing a restroom with someone's child.

Good luck with that.

View attachment 463165
I want any law abiding citizen to be able to use the bathroom. I don’t label and judge people that I dont know. Pretty ignorant of you to do so
I don't want any sick freak using the same bathroom as my granddaughters.
Then don’t use the same Bathroom as them

Good luck with that

Good luck with that.

View attachment 463165
I want any law abiding citizen to be able to use the bathroom. I don’t label and judge people that I dont know. Pretty ignorant of you to do so
Input Rejected.

Good luck with that

Good luck with that.

View attachment 463165
Input Rejected.
Gross

Why are Conservatives so obsessed with people they see as “different” ?
It starts with men who want to pee in the women’s bathroom

Who cares who pees in what bathroom?

Who are you, the bathroom police?
It’s not just about peeing in a bathroom. It’s about forcing schools to allow tranny males in women’s sports. It’s about forcing the military to allow tranny males in female barracks and circumventing male fitness standards. It’s about forcing churches to recognize tranny males. It goes on and on, because you fascist freaks have to keep pushing any Agenda that damages society.

Damn that was long. I prefer debating specific points so when you lay out dozens of different ones it makes it hard to drill in. Mind keeping your posts shorter and to few specific points from now on so we don’t have to write covers back and forth?
Well, you sort of prompted it, as you crammed multiple swipes and distortions into a few sentences. I addressed them. Maybe you should be more concise and accurate with your words and statements so I don't have to disassemble them.
when it comes down to it these are just people wanting to live life in the way that feels the most natural to them. To come out and say you don’t believe in their ideology is pretty lame.
Gosh, what an intellectual statement. "Pretty lame". Wow, you really showed em. LOL. Is that the measuring stick now? Not right and wrong, but if something is "cool" or "Lame"? LOL.

Hey, you're free to believe their ideology. Nobody is stopping you. And I'm free to not believe it. Because it's a matter of faith alone that defines it. I'm a man of faith myself, but I don't demand others believe or else be condemned as immoral beings, as the left does to those who do not believe their faith.

That ugly creep? Looks like something out of "Little Shop of Horrors".
He’s insulting to women. He’s a crossdressing fetishist. He’s not a woman he could never be a woman yet he wants everybody to believe that he is ........... can we just say it ? That’s insane.

Forum List

Back