CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

People were outraged when they integrated restrooms.
How dare they expect me to use the same restroom as a negro?
Sexual perverts (aka transgenders) are not being denied the use of a bathroom

but male perverts are being denied access to womens bathrooms
Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.

Yes I know there are two sexes. This thread is about gender. Try and keep up
And genders are based directly on the two sexes.

Most legal language is written for the two genders, and assumes the genders correspond to their appropriate biological sex.
Can you post which definition of gender you are using that says it is only based on two sexes?
The common sense definition of gender, that there are two, men and women.

What definition are you using?
I’m using the actual definition not you “common sense” definition whatever that means.

Gender: either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
So?

Is there a third gender or not?

Just to clarify, you’d want this guy to go into the women’s bathroom with little girls, right?

View attachment 463045
What do libs hope to gain by making such absurd arguments?

Most legal language is written for the two genders, and assumes the genders correspond to their appropriate biological sex.
Can you post which definition of gender you are using that says it is only based on two sexes?

I still don’t understand what point you are trying to make

Are you trying to claim homosexuality doesn’t exist?
Homosexuality has nothing to do with the topic. Males are males, whether or not they are straight or gay. Stay on topic or remove yourself from the thread.
I still don’t see your point

I’m using the actual definition not you “common sense” definition whatever that means.

Gender: either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
So?

two genders and many variations within a gender
why do you care?

Why are Conservatives so obsessed with people they see as “different” ?
It starts with men who want to pee in the women’s bathroom

Who cares who pees in what bathroom?

Who are you, the bathroom police?

I care if some freak with mental issues wants to use the same bathroom as my female family members.

You should too.

I don’t care where people pee.
If one of your female family members doesn’t like it, she can wait five minutes until that person leaves

Or, we can remember that girls like some privacy when they go to the restroom and tell the mentally ill men of the world to go fuck themselves.

All ladies rooms have private stalls.
If you do not like sharing a restroom with a transsexual or even a “negro” you can wait till they leave

Got it. YOu cannot explain how this is a change for the better. You just care more about your mentally ill male allies more than you do women and girls.

'The Daily Mail says many girls in the United Kingdom are holding in their urine, refusing to drink liquids and are staying home from school to avoid having to share unisex bathrooms with the boys. The paper says that so many young girls are intimidated by using gender-neutral bathrooms in school that some are even staying home while menstruating because they’re afraid of feeling “period shame.”

The Daily Mail quotes Dr. Tessa Katz, who says, "holding urine or not drinking during the day, if done regularly, could lead to infections of the urinary tract or bladder."

She adds, “The psychological effects of girls not feeling safe enough to use mixed-sex toilets is also concerning.” "
I know you don’t want transsexuals to exist.
But where do you want them to pee?

You want a guy in a dress in a urinal next to your young son?

It’s psychology and sociology what do you need to prove? Is it a requirement for you to prove you love your wife or kids? What needs to be proven. People feel how they feel. You can argue with them and tell them they don’t feel that way or they are crazy... or you can listen to them and try to understand and relate with them.
It's very odd to advocate that feelings define reality. If I "feel" the presence of Jesus, do non-believers have to do so without the desire to believe or in the absence of proof?

Meanwhile, you're recklessly throwing out false assumptions left and right.

1. "Argue with them".. well, if they say something that I disagree with, I'm allowed to disagree. Do you label your critiques of things you disagree with as "arguing" with people? No, I doubt you do.
2. Nobody said they don't feel that way. They obviously do. I simply don't believe their ideology, and I'm allowed to do that, unless you're the totalitarian type.
3. I never said they're crazy, and not many people do in society. So, your attempt to stamp me with such a claim is rather passive-aggressively malicious.
4. I Understand their argument, and empathize with having gender dysphoria. It's not as if because I don't agree with the ideology means I'm nasty or refuse to treat them as humans. I'm not the one attacking, they are. They attack those who disagree as "Hateful". Perhaps if we want respect, we should act with respect. Putting people on the defense and maligning them, and then wondering why they might have people who come back at them is rather short sighted. I don't support retaliating against these nasty woke trans-activists, but let's not act like they're not going to tick people off.

It must be very scary to have such a foundational structure in one's psyche skewed. That's probably why suicide rates are so high, because of the dissonance and dissymmetry. It's definitely not bullying and such, as other victim classes who claim oppression don't have massively high suicide rates. There's clearly something intrinsic going on with a horrible feedback loop of confusion and depression. We shouldn't be glorifying and encouraging it, especially amongst our youth.
Yes it’s evolution. We evolved on our view of women, then blacks, and now is our time to evolve in our understanding and acceptance of LGBTQ

You and I can prove Thelma is Black. By scientific observation and melanin measure.
You and I can prove Thelma is a Woman. By chromosome measure, and many other telltale signs.
You nor I can prove Thelma has decided to identify as a man based on feelings. Anyone can feel anything. Meanwhile, there's no frame of reference. I have no idea what it feels like to be a woman, because I'm not one. And you have no idea what it feels like to be an opposing sex. We can all feel characteristics that are stereotypically assigned with the opposite sex, nobody is stopping it whatsoever. They'd simply just be a feminine man or masculine woman. That's it.

Massive difference. Your attempt at a laughable narrative and pseudohistory debunked. *Yawn*

Last edited:

So?

why do you care?
There are no significant “variation”. One is either a male or female, man or woman.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with the topic. Males are males, whether or not they are straight or gay. Stay on topic or remove yourself from the thread.
The point is there are only two genders.

The point is there are only two genders.
So

So?

why do you care?
There are no significant “variation”. One is either a male or female, man or woman.
That is where you are wrong

Within a sex, there are many variations

So?

why do you care?

So you say, yet you can’t name one. If all these “variations” are “within” an existing gender, then why all the outrage about stating there are two genders?

So?

why do you care?

So you say, yet you can’t name one. If all these “variations” are “within” an existing gender, then why all the outrage about stating there are two genders?
Why are you always harshing anyone's buzz that you are not hip too?

View attachment 463045

Only if she puts a shirt on, and doesn't act like the loon she is.
She’s gonna act however she wants which is like a man. So you want him in the women’s room next to the little girls... right?

Actually, only if she has been certified as sane enough to be let loose on the streets. Cause she looks like a loon.

Who knows what drugs she has to be on, to get her body to look like that and what they are doing to her mind.
Oh interesting so how do you want to go about that project. Mandate trans people to get psychological evaluations every so often. Maybe give them a badge of sanity they can wear in public or toss them in the asylum if they don’t pass? Is that what you’d like to see?

So?

Non binary is another

Where did you get thst idea?

I certainly dont want him in the girls bathroom
But you’d call that guy a girl because he was born with a vagina. So aren’t you arguing that he should be using the ladies room not the mens room?

View attachment 463045
What do libs hope to gain by making such absurd arguments?
What is absurd about my argument? I asked a question

Forum List

Back