CDZ There are TWO Genders: Change My Mind

They're homosexuals. If you're born a male, you'll die male. If you're born a female, you'll die female. I'm all for their rights but they don't have a right to a lie.
Missed the boat there fucker. You don't get to enjoy the nightclub companionship you so ardently desire in the men's room.

I know there's a deeper insult in there than to just call me fucker but I am totally missing that boat so I guess I just have no response.

Still looking for the numbers, how big of a problem is this? what is the obsession with other peoples sex life's? Is all this attention being paid to gender part of what drives young people to role model this behavior as a means to be different? gather attention? this is not new, but has become more public, so why all the focus now?

No, you're not "still looking for the numbers", because I already gave them to you. What you're looking for is a way to say, "Stop disagreeing! We get to make demands, and if you object, that's you being 'obsessed with people's sex lives'! Censor yourselves!"

If you really don't know "why all the focus now", then you're an idiot who hasn't been watching any news anywhere in the last five years, and as such you really have no business on this message board.

Get informed or get gone.

Still looking for the numbers, how big of a problem is this? what is the obsession with other peoples sex life's? Is all this attention being paid to gender part of what drives young people to role model this behavior as a means to be different? gather attention? this is not new, but has become more public, so why all the focus now?
so you indeed hate little girls and women huh?

Calling people idiots for asking questions? that would seem to be counter productive.
we call people idiots who ignore answers to questions asked, like we didn't respond when we did. That makes you an idiot, it's quite simple. And, if one girl felt violated when a man exposes himself it's one too many. The fact you asked such a stupid question implies you don't care about women or little girls.

Forum List

Back