There are too many libs playing the race card on this forum

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO

I remember when the Rodney King verdict erupted in weeks of rioting in Los Angeles in the mid-1990's. And Rodney said so infamously: "Can we...can we just get along?"

It seems even though, it echoes in many Americans, I don't think America is ready. I don't think America will ever be ready. JMO

Is looting the endgame for every chimpout?

Sure we could. But too many are being encouraged to segregate themselves as an MO of the democrat party. Dems want people segregated into groups defined as victims vs white hetero Christian males.

Its sick the way democrats look for any excuse to attack white people

The core essence of socio-communistic ideology is class warfare or pitting the proletariat against the bourgeoisie in a never-ending social struggle. Problem is communistic class warfare is a ruse, a distraction to hide the consolidation of all power into what is known as a dictatorship of the proletariat or a small party of men who hold all state powers. Modern American socio-communists or postmodernists have flipped the commie script a bit by repackaging class warfare as race warfare, with an identical outcome; for the state to consolidate all power in the hands of party leaders, with the promise of one day handing power back to the proletariat or the great unwashed masses, but that hand back of power has never happened in the history of communist nations. Know your history, know your enemy.

Forum List

Back