There are things that happen that MSM will not tell you about

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
You have to do a bit of searching but will find them if you look. I sure am thankful I never had any desire to give our finances over to someone else to manage. Hell, we'd be homeless now if we had.

Gotta love our Secretary of State too!

1-16-21 SOS.PNG

French News source;

Does anyone else recall how big pharma was turning over vaccine manufacturing to China in Obama's era?

Abomination desolation.png

I hope he declasses so much shit Mon and Tues.

Hopefully the entire Obama Admin archives. Unredacted.

No. I only noticed how the right wing had nothing but repeal of the "black guy's" health care reform and had no better healthcare solution, and how the rich got richer and we have more homeless now than ever before.
All we wanted to do is read the fucking bill so we would have known what a disaster it was. Just like verifying the results in 5 states. SAME THING!

No. I only noticed how the right wing had nothing but repeal of the "black guy's" health care reform and had no better healthcare solution, and how the rich got richer and we have more homeless now than ever before.
Brought to you by bad policies and the American and foreign corporates that have no problem with doing away with the Constitution and selling their own to CCP.

All we wanted to do is read the fucking bill so we would have known what a disaster it was. Just like verifying the results in 5 states. SAME THING!
Talk about bills' what kind of an idiot would sign a bill thousands of pages without ever reading it through other than those legislators in DC?

Y'all had nothing but repeal of the "black guy's" healthcare reform. Not the same thing at all or y'all would have had a superior healthcare plan.

You have to do a bit of searching but will find them if you look. I sure am thankful I never had any desire to give our finances over to someone else to manage. Hell, we'd be homeless now if we had.

View attachment 443891

French News source;

Makes you wonder why the blob had his stuff made over there....

Brought to you by bad policies and the American and foreign corporates that have no problem with doing away with the Constitution and selling their own to CCP.
Democrats are for healthcare reform and raising the minimum wage, unlike the right wing who want no statutory minimum wage laws just like in the good old days.

Are you homeless? Do you think the CCP gives a shit whether you are homeless or not? Give up the bullshit. Cut off the drug flow and influx of people from areas that would rather destroy this country than see people free.

View attachment 443891

French News source;

Makes you wonder why the blob had his stuff made over there....

Because like the sewing factory that was here for years that was based in Chicago sold to China. That's the problem with lefties, they believe in "For a nickel I will" and they have already done it. Now all they have to do is find a rock to hide under. Every thing was for sale. Just check the drops being made on how China Joe let his own son sell us out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back