There are things that happen that MSM will not tell you about

You have to do a bit of searching but will find them if you look. I sure am thankful I never had any desire to give our finances over to someone else to manage. Hell, we'd be homeless now if we had.

Gotta love our Secretary of State too!

View attachment 443891

French News source;

Makes you wonder why the blob had his stuff made over there....

Because like the sewing factory that was here for years that was based in Chicago sold to China. That's the problem with lefties, they believe in "For a nickel I will" and they have already done it. Now all they have to do is find a rock to hide under. Every thing was for sale. Just check the drops being made on how China Joe let his own son sell us out.

Funny...other companies made their stuff here in America while the blob was hiring Chinese. Seems odd that you support someone who personally contributed to the rise of China economically....

In honoring their own selected US prez a new product from the capitalistic CCP is out in the market place.

Amazing how whenever one brings up that your blob had his stuff made in China...you change the subject.

You're not ashamed of your mango messiah, are you?

Ashamed? Not at all. To answer a question about their family business decisions it ain't going to happen; especially with all the propaganda and lies shoveled out like trying to clean out the chickenshit from under the chicken house that doesn't stop coming out of the chickens on a daily basis. For all I know they cancelled whatever business they were doing there after learning how badly CCP was f'ing over everyone or could be they had a contract to be filled before shit got really wild. You act like a company should just fold up if a ceo, family member or such gets elected. If that is the case every congress member out there better not have any family members with any business that they are involved in any legislation in. You people are morons.

Your blob had stuff made in china. Fact.
Your blob could have hired Americans. Fact.
You support your blob. Fact.
You support having stuff made in China. Fact.
Y'all pick real winners don't you. Our president had to put some restrictions in place after your pigs and a few republican pigs sold out the middle class.

Well yes, Biden did kick the everloving shit out of your blob by 8 million votes.

But that doesn't change the fact that you support Chinese imports if you support the blob.

He already admitted in his own words the election would be a fraud. You just stay right in denial there.

Nah, didn't happen.

But since you bring it up...why is your blob the only one who ever bitches about voter fraud? Other candidates lost in the same elections held on the same day in the same states he lost...yet only he is bitching about being cheated.

Why is that?

There are other contested election results besides my president's. I've have wasted too much time responding to you you disrespectful vile creature. Go try to play with someone else.

As always...when you can't hang...you run. Just name the others who are bitching about being cheated so regularly.

He bitched when he lost the 2016 Iowa Caucus.
He bitched when Hillary got more votes than he did in 2016.
He's bitching that he lost 2020.

You support a bitch.

Forum List

Back