There are now approximately 14,000 migrants gathered near the bridge in Del Rio, Texas

6b613842ad34597f.jpeg
ebc298272c927203.jpeg

Biden can kiss my ass.

What a cluster fuck, free everything, come on over what a pathetic government we have.

"What a cluster f***, free everything, come on over what a pathetic government we have."

I have no idea what the poster N78 is referring to.
Can he explain what is "free" for these 14,000 desperate people?

I know, I know, he asserts "everything".....but we kinda need a little more detail, a little more fleshing-out.

So, N78, be our Sherpa here.
Tell us just exactly what you are trying to tell us.

Old shit for brains has this under control. All the while he is probably babbling about what flavor jello he gets before his mid-morning
nappy poo.
View attachment 541036
Do you know (care) what role 55 Wall Street played in putting those Haitians under that bridge?

How the U.S. came to dominate Haiti: seizing the gold | MR Online

"From 1910, this began to change. The push in the affairs of the BNH increasingly came not from the boardrooms of the Société Générale at 66 rue de la Chaussée-d’Antin in Paris but from the offices of the National City Bank of New York at 55 Wall Street.

"For the City Bank, control of the BNH(Banque Nationale d'Haiti) emerged as a core element of a strategy of internationalization that itself was part of a broader project of modernization and organizational reform.

"Under the leadership of James Stillman and Frank A. Vanderlip, the City Bank sought to diversify and expand its business activities beyond that of a regular commercial bank… Overseas expansion, and the organization of the City Bank as an imperial institution, were central to this strategy…"

I suspect that Mac1958 privately disapproves of biden’s handling of the border issue

even though he will never say so publicly unless we drag it out of him

I suspect that Mac1958 privately disapproves of biden’s handling of the border issue

even though he will never say so publicly unless we drag it out of him
So when I call it a "clusterfuck", as I have multiple times, I guess you don't "see" that.

You're a liar and a coward, and thanks for proving it again.

My plan for the border has been in the third line of my sig for a long time. You won't understand it.

Grow up.

Old shit for brains has this under control. All the while he is probably babbling about what flavor jello he gets before his mid-morning
nappy poo.
View attachment 541036
this senile, demented individual is a sorry ass character. he is a puppet some people are pulling his strings. he carries around a set of instructions about what say and do

So when I call it a "clusterfuck", as I have multiple times, I guess you don't "see" that.
I dont recall you ever saying so

But in any case its YOUR clusterfuck and the clusterfuck you voted for by electing joe biden

You're a liar and a coward.
Really?

You have already admitted voting for biden so its too late to lie about that now

And the example I gave you about the 12-year old girl shows how snarky you are

My plan for the border has been in the third line of my sig for a long time. You won't understand it.
Talk is cheap

Your action regarding the border was to elect joe biden who is bringing in millions of illegal aliens

New Topics

Forum List

Back