There are not that many genuine liberals left

Learn to play nice in the sandbox. Stop living in alternate realities. Stop threatening violence just because your man lost. Stop positing conspiracy theories.
You don't see anyone saying anything about a publication like The National Review do you? Why do you think that is?
Sorry American Stinker is right up there with fake alt-right news. I won't cry if these sites go the way of the dinosaur.
Save it. No theory about it. Twitter and rest of left wing big tech are going after conservatives. The left and their media stooges looked the other way on the riots last summer. A few demrat members of Congress want to expel anyone questioning the election results. Try again.

Just your usual bitching and whining. Your man lost so you stamp your feet and dream up dumbassed scenarios while seeing boogeymen around every corner. He lost because he was a shitty President. And he ain't gonna be back. I strongly recommend you wake up and live in the real world. You brought this on yourselves.
You are not a liberal,and neither is the majority of the current Democratic Party. Majority are far left activists and Marxists.

The majority of Democrats are progressives. Which means in a nutshell they want to see this country move forward, not constantly backward as conservatives are fond of doing.
And you wouldn't know a Marxist if one ran up and shook your hand. You just know what your right wing media kaxxons tell you to parrot.
Marxists are the people that preach CRT bull crap and are infusing it into corporations, government and schools. Progressive are not moving the nation forward. They are driving it into the ground. Advocating for re-education camps is not forward thinking.

Learn to play nice in the sandbox. Stop living in alternate realities. Stop threatening violence just because your man lost. Stop positing conspiracy theories.
You don't see anyone saying anything about a publication like The National Review do you? Why do you think that is?
Sorry American Stinker is right up there with fake alt-right news. I won't cry if these sites go the way of the dinosaur.
Save it. No theory about it. Twitter and rest of left wing big tech are going after conservatives. The left and their media stooges looked the other way on the riots last summer. A few demrat members of Congress want to expel anyone questioning the election results. Try again.

Just your usual bitching and whining. Your man lost so you stamp your feet and dream up dumbassed scenarios while seeing boogeymen around every corner. He lost because he was a shitty President. And he ain't gonna be back. I strongly recommend you wake up and live in the real world. You brought this on yourselves.
You are not a liberal,and neither is the majority of the current Democratic Party. Majority are far left activists and Marxists.

The majority of Democrats are progressives. Which means in a nutshell they want to see this country move forward, not constantly backward as conservatives are fond of doing.
And you wouldn't know a Marxist if one ran up and shook your hand. You just know what your right wing media kaxxons tell you to parrot.
Marxists are the people that preach CRT bull crap and are infusing it into corporations, government and schools. Progressive are not moving the nation forward. They are driving it into the ground. Advocating for re-education camps is not forward thinking.

I am not in favor of re-education camps for Trump supporters. I have a religious conviction against that much stupid being grouped into one camp.

"1980 is" huh.
----------- so you want to look right past the division sown by Newt Gingrich and Lush Rimjob. That time when they gurgled up this idea of Eliminationism, that one's ideological opponents couldn't just be discussed with, no they had to be dehumanized and personally denigrated and eliminated from the face of the earth. And every utterance had to be a political missive to that end. And you want to look right past how that led directly to Fox Noise, running its news-theater soap opera continuously wailing about people rather than policy, going all booga-booga aboiut how "they" are out to get you.

You want to just ignore all that huh.
But, but, but, don't look over here, look over there. Nothing to see here. Investigate some BS from 25 years ago. Typical democrat response.

Yeah, I’m not going to be lectured on liberalism by Pamela Gellar.

I am not in favor of re-education camps for Trump supporters. I have a religious conviction against that much stupid being grouped into one camp.
What's so stupid about being a Trump supporter?

Narcissistic trolls like you just like the sound of your own voice.

But it is the Chinese way. Ask the Uighurs. And Biden says that there is a lot of opportunity for China in the US in the first 90 seconds of his speech. Opportunity for what--reeducation camps, control of US companies?

But it is the Chinese way. Ask the Uighurs. And Biden says that there is a lot of opportunity for China in the US in the first 90 seconds of his speech. Opportunity for what--reeducation camps, control of US companies?
Well...look at the propaganda arm of the DNC. Lucas Films ..just released news of a China only Star Wars. They are aligning themselves with the government of China,to spread Chinese propaganda to the Chinese people. So ...of course they are going to feed it to Americans too.

Trump cult fascists tell lies like they're doing on this thread for two reasons:

A. They get off on playing victims.

B. They need to justify their treason. They're saying "We have to be violent traitors, because the liberals are forcing us to be violent traitors!".

I don't know. After seeing what went down on January 6th, I'm thinking they are easily led and a little soft in skull.

This fails as a strawman fallacy; the thread premise is a lie.

‘The left’ is not ‘totalitarian.’

‘The left’ does not seek to ‘silence’ dissent.

American Thinker is an unreliable source; it’s a rightwing fake news/conspiracy theory/misinformation blog that contrives and propagates ridiculous lies.

The left is totalitarian. They seek to silence dissent through their social media proxy. They are repugnant, despicable, and abhorrent. The useful idiots that cheated for them in this election will be taken out by the left. Mark it down.
The left is 100% communist

I don't know. After seeing what went down on January 6th, I'm thinking they are easily led and a little soft in skull.
I disagree. Most of them are citizens that are fed up with hypocrisy in our elected representatives. They're anger is just as righteous as that of BLM and antifa that you support.

Well...look at the propaganda arm of the DNC. Lucas Films ..just released news of a China only Star Wars. They are aligning themselves with the government of China,to spread Chinese propaganda to the Chinese people. So ...of course they are going to feed it to Americans too.

Except Disney owns the Star Wars franchise now. And if Disney is a propaganda arm, wouldn't they want to release a Chinese only Star Wars here in the US? What benefit would there be to releasing it in China? That makes no sense.
You do know statements like the one you made are the reason I think Trump supporters are largely a cult. You people don't live in the real world.

I disagree. Most of them are citizens that are fed up with hypocrisy in our elected representatives. They're anger is just as righteous as that of BLM and antifa that you support.

Oh that's baloney. They're angry because Trump represented someone they could identify with and now he won't be around anymore. Decades of built up grievance, watching the world they knew growing up disappearing before their eyes, becoming more diverse, more multicultural. Then, along comes Trump and that pent up anger explodes. He's OK with disparaging and denigrating people so everyone else sees that it's now OK to voice that pent up grievance out loud. So much so they tried to overthrow the government and overturn the results of a free and fair election.

Except Disney owns the Star Wars franchise now. And if Disney is a propaganda arm, wouldn't they want to release a Chinese only Star Wars here in the US? What benefit would there be to releasing it in China? That makes no sense.
You do know statements like the one you made are the reason I think Trump supporters are largely a cult. You people don't live in the real world.
Disney / Lucas Films is releasing China only Star Wars. It was already announced. Which of course has to be approved by the Chinese government first. Chinese markets aren’t really fans of Star Wars...so answer your own question as to why they are doing it?

Oh that's baloney. They're angry because Trump represented someone they could identify with and now he won't be around anymore. Decades of built up grievance, watching the world they knew growing up disappearing before their eyes, becoming more diverse, more multicultural. Then, along comes Trump and that pent up anger explodes. He's OK with disparaging and denigrating people so everyone else sees that it's now OK to voice that pent up grievance out loud. So much so they tried to overthrow the government and overturn the results of a free and fair election.
I see. So why do you support illegal immigrants and taxpayers paying their bills.

Not much of a fan of the First Amendment, huh.

You do understand that First Amendment protection has limits, right? You can't just say or do anything you want with no possible repercussions.
Private businesses are making business decisions. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Since Obama was elected, we've seen alt-right sites like
American Stinker and a host of others pop up like weeds being able to publish just about what they want, no matter how untrue it is. Honest
disagreement is always welcome. But that's not what you've been seeing for the last decade or so. It's been the slow descent into hate and conspiracy
theory.
There are lawyers and courts to address slander. Just because someone says something is a lie doesn't mean it is. There are a lot of things in this country that are offensive to me, but people have the right to say and do it. Grow up.
Valid point, but it also means that what is printed on right wings website is true, just because it is on all the right wing sites and is accepted as truth by the right, inside their echo chamber. It can still be a total fabricated lie, error or intentionally false concept. For example democrats are marxist or communists, etc ad infinitum.

You do understand that First Amendment protection has limits, right? You can't just say or do anything you want with no possible repercussions.
Private businesses are making business decisions. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Since Obama was elected, we've seen alt-right sites like
American Stinker and a host of others pop up like weeds being able to publish just about what they want, no matter how untrue it is. Honest
disagreement is always welcome. But that's not what you've been seeing for the last decade or so. It's been the slow descent into hate and conspiracy
theory.
There are lawyers and courts to address slander. Just because someone says something is a lie doesn't mean it is. There are a lot of things in this country that are offensive to me, but people have the right to say and do it. Grow up.
Valid point, but it also means that what is printed on right wings website is true, just because it is on all the right wing sites and is accepted as truth by the right, inside their echo chamber. It can still be a total fabricated lie, error or intentionally false concept. For example democrats are marxist or communists, etc ad infinitum.
Bernie Sanders is an admitted Socialist and so is AOC among others. The Democrat party of today is far more left than the Democrat party of 50 years ago.

theory.
Bernie Sanders is an admitted Socialist and so is AOC among others. The Democrat party of today is far more left than the Democrat party of 50 years ago.
I suspect you are correct again, but the average democrat far cry from the socialists that are part of the democrat supporters. Same as the fascist extremists of the Republican party are a long way from the average republican. The more outspoken and didactic the speech and activities, the more likely to be an enemy of the country. That said, there are those on both sides that are or could be with the right diet of extreme wing propaganda. Presently it is the trump supporting extremists presenting the biggest problem, as they are the ones that drove the attack, at the incitement of DJT.

theory.
I suspect you are correct again, but the average democrat far cry from the socialists that are part of the democrat supporters. Same as the fascist extremists of the Republican party are a long way from the average republican. The more outspoken and didactic the speech and activities, the more likely to be an enemy of the country. That said, there are those on both sides that are or could be with the right diet of extreme wing propaganda. Presently it is the trump supporting extremists presenting the biggest problem, as they are the ones that drove the attack, at the incitement of DJT.
Who is a fascist extremist Republican?

Forum List

Back