There are not that many genuine liberals left

Learn to play nice in the sandbox. Stop living in alternate realities. Stop threatening violence just because your man lost. Stop positing conspiracy theories.
You don't see anyone saying anything about a publication like The National Review do you? Why do you think that is?
Sorry American Stinker is right up there with fake alt-right news. I won't cry if these sites go the way of the dinosaur.

Learn to play nice in the sandbox. Stop living in alternate realities. Stop threatening violence just because your man lost. Stop positing conspiracy theories.
You don't see anyone saying anything about a publication like The National Review do you? Why do you think that is?
Sorry American Stinker is right up there with fake alt-right news. I won't cry if these sites go the way of the dinosaur.
Save it. No theory about it. Twitter and rest of left wing big tech are going after conservatives. The left and their media stooges looked the other way on the riots last summer. A few demrat members of Congress want to expel anyone questioning the election results. Try again.

Save it. No theory about it. Twitter and rest of left wing big tech are going after conservatives. The left and their media stooges looked the other way on the riots last summer. A few demrat members of Congress want to expel anyone questioning the election results. Try again.

Just your usual bitching and whining. Your man lost so you stamp your feet and dream up dumbassed scenarios while seeing boogeymen around every corner. He lost because he was a shitty President. And he ain't gonna be back. I strongly recommend you wake up and live in the real world. You brought this on yourselves.

"1980 is" huh.
----------- so you want to look right past the division sown by Newt Gingrich and Lush Rimjob. That time when they gurgled up this idea of Eliminationism, that one's ideological opponents couldn't just be discussed with, no they had to be dehumanized and personally denigrated and eliminated from the face of the earth. And every utterance had to be a political missive to that end. And you want to look right past how that led directly to Fox Noise, running its news-theater soap opera continuously wailing about people rather than policy, going all booga-booga aboiut how "they" are out to get you.

You want to just ignore all that huh.

Not much of a fan of the First Amendment, huh.

This fails as a strawman fallacy; the thread premise is a lie.

‘The left’ is not ‘totalitarian.’

‘The left’ does not seek to ‘silence’ dissent.

American Thinker is an unreliable source; it’s a rightwing fake news/conspiracy theory/misinformation blog that contrives and propagates ridiculous lies.

The left is totalitarian. They seek to silence dissent through their social media proxy. They are repugnant, despicable, and abhorrent. The useful idiots that cheated for them in this election will be taken out by the left. Mark it down.

This is also a lie and strawman fallacy.

Twitter and other social media are not ‘the left.’

Social media are not ‘going after’ conservatives.

Social media are not the government; they have neither the authority nor power to ‘silence’ anyone.

Social media are private publishers at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing in no manner ‘violates’ free speech, ‘silences’ anyone, or ‘undermines’ dissent.

The right’s unwarranted hostility toward social media is truly ridiculous; just as ridiculous as conservatives portraying themselves to be the ‘victims.’

You do understand that First Amendment protection has limits, right? You can't just say or do anything you want with no possible repercussions.
Private businesses are making business decisions. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Since Obama was elected, we've seen alt-right sites like
American Stinker and a host of others pop up like weeds being able to publish just about what they want, no matter how untrue it is. Honest
disagreement is always welcome. But that's not what you've been seeing for the last decade or so. It's been the slow descent into hate and conspiracy
theory.

Just your usual bitching and whining. Your man lost so you stamp your feet and dream up dumbassed scenarios while seeing boogeymen around every corner. He lost because he was a shitty President. And he ain't gonna be back. I strongly recommend you wake up and live in the real world. You brought this on yourselves.
You are not a liberal,and neither is the majority of the current Democratic Party. Majority are far left activists and Marxists.

You are not a liberal,and neither is the majority of the current Democratic Party. Majority are far left activists and Marxists.

Thanks for demonstrating what I just laid out in post 9.

This is also a lie and strawman fallacy.

Twitter and other social media are not ‘the left.’

Social media are not ‘going after’ conservatives.

Social media are not the government; they have neither the authority nor power to ‘silence’ anyone.

Social media are private publishers at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing in no manner ‘violates’ free speech, ‘silences’ anyone, or ‘undermines’ dissent.

The right’s unwarranted hostility toward social media is truly ridiculous; just as ridiculous as conservatives portraying themselves to be the ‘victims.’

Yes, they are liberal and the left. You're blind as a bat.

Thanks for demonstrating what I just laid out in post 9.

Thats funny stuff!!!

The majority of Democrats are progressives. Which means in a nutshell they want to see this country move forward, not constantly backward as conservatives are fond of doing.
And you wouldn't know a Marxist if one ran up and shook your hand. You just know what your right wing media kaxxons tell you to parrot.

You do understand that First Amendment protection has limits, right? You can't just say or do anything you want with no possible repercussions.
Private businesses are making business decisions. If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Since Obama was elected, we've seen alt-right sites like
American Stinker and a host of others pop up like weeds being able to publish just about what they want, no matter how untrue it is. Honest
disagreement is always welcome. But that's not what you've been seeing for the last decade or so. It's been the slow descent into hate and conspiracy
theory.
There are lawyers and courts to address slander. Just because someone says something is a lie doesn't mean it is. There are a lot of things in this country that are offensive to me, but people have the right to say and do it. Grow up.

Forum List

Back