Zone1 There are Arts of Beauty and Arts of Darkness

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
There are Arts of Beauty

and Arts of Darkness
human history

John 12:35-36 Then Jesus said to them, "A little while longer the light is with you. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtakes you; he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going.
While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." These things Jesus spoke, and departed, and were hidden from them.

Isaiah 45:7 I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.'

1 Timothy 6:16 who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen.

Psalm 18:9-13 He bowed the heavens also and came down With darkness under His feet.
And He rode upon a cherub, and flew; He flew upon the wings of the wind. He made darkness His secret place; His canopy around Him was dark waters And thick clouds of the skies. From the brightness before Him, His thick clouds passed with hailstones and coals of fire. The LORD thundered from heaven, And the Highest uttered His voice, Hailstones and coals of fire.

Those are beautiful words. God's word can be perplexing at times, but are also comforting.

Very nice Bible verses. Now edit in some personal content, perspective etc. or I have to shut your thread down, as personal content required.

I will pray that will happen. Amen
Me too, actually, but he's kind of new, with only 496 posts and posting this thread is the last he has been seen since 8:36 on any forum, so I've got a missing in action OP.

Forum List

Back