Theories about ABC's "Lost"

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
WOW...what a great episode last night!

Okay - so Locke beleives the Island brought the individuals there, for a reason. We have a pirate-type ship out in the jungle. Black smoke. The French Woman says she's been there 6 years; but the message via the transponder had been repeating for sixTEEN years; and is the sole survivor of a party of '6'. '6' people go out into the woods, to look for the dynamite. The Monster approaches, yet some how, Locke stands his ground, and the monster turns. Just as one of the cast members dies, another is born - both are male.

I suspect Locke has figured out how to control the illusion of the "Monster".

What's your running theory about the show? What do you see being the 'key'?

-=d=- said:
WOW...what a great episode last night!

Okay - so Locke beleives the Island brought the individuals there, for a reason. We have a pirate-type ship out in the jungle. Black smoke. The French Woman says she's been there 6 years; but the message via the transponder had been repeating for sixTEEN years; and is the sole survivor of a party of '6'. '6' people go out into the woods, to look for the dynamite. The Monster approaches, yet some how, Locke stands his ground, and the monster turns. Just as one of the cast members dies, another is born - both are male.

I suspect Locke has figured out how to control the illusion of the "Monster".

What's your running theory about the show? What do you see being the 'key'?

The key is not watching such shows and getting hooked on them! :D

j/k... but since I don't watch I can't comment.

Awesome episode! I can't believe they got the raft off the island. I thought for sure something would happen to it. I still have the whole alien theory thing! They took Danielle's baby (which was a girl), and now they want Claire's baby, which is a boy. Alien breeding experiment? How are they getting on and off the island? Since they have "Come back." My husband thinks that is too dorky; it's not aliens.

I think the key is the hatch and what's down there.

Do you think Danielle is for real or another one of "the others"?

-=d=- said:
Leslie Arzt (Arzt german for physician).

anagram?

I'll see an Icy Ship?
Hmmmm :finger tapping chin:

Did you think he was a goner when the monster came?

Did you see the preview for next week? What do you think they will run across in the raft? Not a rescue boat? Do you really think "the Others" will let them leave the island?

mom4 said:
Hmmmm :finger tapping chin:

Did you think he was a goner when the monster came?

Did you see the preview for next week? What do you think they will run across in the raft? Not a rescue boat? Do you really think "the Others" will let them leave the island?

No - He's the Gilligan of the bunch. Or 'Glum' if this were Gulliver's Travels.

I've got no opinion on the Raft, unless they simply circle the island..I'm wondering if what they've really found is Atlantis? or something?

Who is the best looking guy/ girl on the island?

Sawyer/ Kate for me.

My husband says Kate, but he's not looking at the guys :dunno:

mom4 said:
Who is the best looking guy/ girl on the island?

Sawyer/ Kate for me.

My husband says Kate, but he's not looking at the guys :dunno:

of the people on the island we've met so far:

Mary and I agree it's Jack/Kate...kate over Claire barely...Claire is 'cuter'...but Kate...she's just...wow.

:D

-=d=- said:
please, no further pics of dudes.

:p:

I have dimples!

but a body closer to Hurley's than Jacks...or James'.

:(

Darin, from the pics I've seen of you, you are NOWHERE Near poor Hurley! :bat:

Isn't there anyone else on this site interested in this show? I find this hard to believe, since it is the best show out there. (No bias! ;) )

mom4 said:
Darin, from the pics I've seen of you, you are NOWHERE Near poor Hurley! :bat:

Isn't there anyone else on this site interested in this show? I find this hard to believe, since it is the best show out there. (No bias! ;) )

I'm not 'near' Hurley - just closer to Hurley than Jack or James. :)

agreed - people who like well-written/acted drama should watch the show. Best show on TV since...hmm...

XFiles? Better than XFiles? Debatable...but just as well-done.

-=d=- said:
I'm not 'near' Hurley - just closer to Hurley than Jack or James. :)

agreed - people who like well-written/acted drama should watch the show. Best show on TV since...hmm...

XFiles? Better than XFiles? Debatable...but just as well-done.

Ok it was 2 years into the show before I started watching X-Files then I was hooked, so give me another 1 and 1/2 years and I'll get back with you! :D

Forum List

Back