Theodore Roosevelt Statue to be Removed from Museum of Natural History

So what's next for lunatic lefties? The tear down of the Washington Mounument or better yet Mt. Rushmore? These lunatices need to be put behind bars.

It was commissioned in 1925 and finally placed in 1940. Once again prog idiots like you push the SJW nazism of today on past items.

Only someone with an axe to grind, like smarmy SJW twats like you, can see something so evil about it that it as to be removed, and in your view, destroyed.
If only you were an avid fan, you'd know that this is the first time I've agreed about a protester taking down a statue. I don't even think the confederate ones should be taken down UNLESS the community itself wants it gone. Not just a few of them, but the majority of them.
I happen to like history.

But this statue is grotesque imperialism at its worst.

I never get the whole imperialism = Nazis thing. Those areas were going to be conquered by someone, due to technological superiority. American and British dominion was generally far more benign than other countries dominion.

So what's next for lunatic lefties? The tear down of the Washington Mounument or better yet Mt. Rushmore? These lunatices need to be put behind bars.
Quit worshiping your dead slavery supporters & racists.

Why? He was a big PROGRESSIVE LIBERAL. Even believed in eugenics
Mainly for his role in regulating monopolistic practices which the robber barons utilized to restrict competition. Without such legislation American entrepreneurship would have suffered from the likes JD Rockefeller with his control over the price of oil and ability to manipulate in his favor freight rates charged by railroads.

Quit worshiping your dead slavery supporters & racists.
So obviously you are fine with tearing down the Washington Monument or defacing Mt. Rushmore.
That's certainly on the menu as is bulldozing Gettysburg.

Teddy is the latest to get the ax from the cancel culture.

Roosevelt Statue to Be Removed From Museum of Natural History

I pose the question as to why Martin Luther King Jr has not been talked about more? The man was a terrible family man who cheated on his wife incessantly. It has been reported by FBI documents that he watched and cheered on a sexual assault. Why aren't his statues being torn down or building named after him changed?

Left removes more of American history... what a surprise.

Prepare for what is to come.

Teddy is the latest to get the ax from the cancel culture.

Roosevelt Statue to Be Removed From Museum of Natural History

I pose the question as to why Martin Luther King Jr has not been talked about more? The man was a terrible family man who cheated on his wife incessantly. It has been reported by FBI documents that he watched and cheered on a sexual assault. Why aren't his statues being torn down or building named after him changed?

Left removes more of American history... what a surprise.

Prepare for what is to come.

Not remove. Just move it to a more applicable location. Same goes for the Confederate Statutes. Whose to say that a private party can set up a place to display them that is not on Publicaly owned and operated land or buildings? If you want to setup a museum for cracked history, there is no law against it. You just can't use Tax Payers money to pay for it.

So let's stop all this nonsense.

Forum List

Back