Theocracy is the best governing form for any european country.

images

For most that show is a nightmare. But for some of these theocrats it is a fantasy.
A fantasy for busybodies and control freaks.

A Godly state where Almighty God is listened to is a lot less controlling than an atheistic state like the Ultraliberal USSR.

Do you know one leading politician in any european country who isn't a liar, sexual pervert,closet satanist, thief, mentally sound or enough educated to run the office.
I doubt it.
All 'democracies' can be simple renamed as dictatorships of manipulated mobs.
Who are masters and brain-washers of those mobs is well-known.
Only True Theocracies can help European white Christians survive, it shall be founded new churches instead of corrupted, apostatical and dead ones.
The Holy Bible in the Right Translation is enough to become Constitution.
All parties, presstitutes, secret societies, NGOs & Co shall be prohibited.
Otherwise all european countries will die.
As proof I refer to Covid-1984 scamdemic where satanic governments do anything they please to torture and to murder enslaved peoples.
And fooled and dumbed down 'sovereigns' can do nothing to stop it.

Any remaining true Christian can take lead in new societies, just by reading of the Holy Bible and following it.
Charlemagne was a Roman Catholic and the first Holy Roman emperor. Europeans should try the old way again.
How much more Holy and how much more moral they could be.

I need Rabbi help at the moment.

I'm not a rabbi. But, even if I were, I would have no advice to offer you. We have no common frame of reference.
Are you an Attorney at Law? That's the help I need in a civil lawsuit that I'm going to start, today.

Good luck with that.
I guess your answer is no but I will win the civil lawsuit with a retired Superior Court Judge on my side. I don't want to make millions but put them all in jail all over a new trailer and suspect they are Mafia.

For most that show is a nightmare. But for some of these theocrats it is a fantasy.

A Godly state where Almighty God is listened to is a lot less controlling than an atheistic state like the Ultraliberal USSR.
A few simple Commandments from God not the Expense of Government on Earth!

And if the people do not believe the way you believe? Do you force them?

Or Tax them. The punishment for Original Sinners?

Rack the nonbelievers.

Or Tax them. The punishment for Original Sinners?

Punish them? For beliefs? Of course you would. And punish women for not submitting to you?

Rack the nonbelievers.

All in the name of a God of Love.

Forum List

Back