Them Dems just cannot explain it!!!

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
The Democrats can't seem to explain why under Obozo's communist rule of horrors for 8 years, gas was "in short supply", gas prices were up to $6 a gallon in some places, food prices went through the roof, rent almost doubled (in some places it did), taxes kept going UP and UP and UP, healthcare benefits plummeted.............

Under Trumps administration gas prices went DOWN, DOWN, DOWN (at the lowest, I paid $1.50 for regular gas....thats 2000 prices)!!! Food prices hit the bottom!! Food got SO cheap I actually started stocking up instead of buying week to week!! My rent WENT DOWN! I was SHOCKED....I still can't believe my rent went DOWN!! It was only $10 a month, but STILL.......RENT WENT DOWN! The last time my rent went DOWN was back in the late 1980's!!!

And taxes under Trump...I've NEVER had such a LARGE tax return in my whole life!! I got over $1,000 returns EACH YEAR under Trump! Under Obozo, I OWED each year!!! And I have NOTHING of value!! I work from paycheck to paycheck, have been my whole life. I DO NOT have stocks, bonds, savings, or anything! I can't even afford a 401K!!! And yet my taxes kept going UP and UP and UP under Obozo's reign of commie horrors!!!

Now, under Obidens rule of ludicracy and the continuation of Obozo's communist reign...........gas is at $3.50 a gallon (where I'm at anyway), taxes have gone up and up and up already, food prices have almost doubled, retail prices have TRIPLED on many non-food items, shipping prices have gone PSYCHO, and I've seen stories online already, where many companies in this country are already in the process of shutting down and letting employees go!

We had a short reprieve for 4 years, from the Communist shenanigans of the DNC with Trump in office. And we almost made it back to a pre-Obama economy. Hopefully we can get that back in 2024. It doesn't have to be Trump, but they have to be PRO-American, not PRO-Communist!

8 years, gas was "in short supply", gas prices were up to $6 a gallon in some places, food prices went through the roof, rent almost doubled (in some places it did), taxes kept going UP and UP and UP, healthcare benefits plummeted.............
Proof? Or is this the bullshit I think it is.

You forgot about Trump curing cancer.
Did you forget Biden saying he would cure cancer, if elected? Well, he was not elected and there is still no cure for cancer.

Sure there is. Trump invented it. He said so himself. I have no idea what Biden has to do with that.

You seem to be clueless about a lot of things.

It was the same speech where he said he was just finishing up teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony.

The Democrats can't seem to explain why under Obozo's communist rule of horrors for 8 years, gas was "in short supply", gas prices were up to $6 a gallon in some places, food prices went through the roof, rent almost doubled (in some places it did), taxes kept going UP and UP and UP, healthcare benefits plummeted.............

Under Trumps administration gas prices went DOWN, DOWN, DOWN (at the lowest, I paid $1.50 for regular gas....thats 2000 prices)!!! Food prices hit the bottom!! Food got SO cheap I actually started stocking up instead of buying week to week!! My rent WENT DOWN! I was SHOCKED....I still can't believe my rent went DOWN!! It was only $10 a month, but STILL.......RENT WENT DOWN! The last time my rent went DOWN was back in the late 1980's!!!

And taxes under Trump...I've NEVER had such a LARGE tax return in my whole life!! I got over $1,000 returns EACH YEAR under Trump! Under Obozo, I OWED each year!!! And I have NOTHING of value!! I work from paycheck to paycheck, have been my whole life. I DO NOT have stocks, bonds, savings, or anything! I can't even afford a 401K!!! And yet my taxes kept going UP and UP and UP under Obozo's reign of commie horrors!!!

Now, under Obidens rule of ludicracy and the continuation of Obozo's communist reign...........gas is at $3.50 a gallon (where I'm at anyway), taxes have gone up and up and up already, food prices have almost doubled, retail prices have TRIPLED on many non-food items, shipping prices have gone PSYCHO, and I've seen stories online already, where many companies in this country are already in the process of shutting down and letting employees go!

We had a short reprieve for 4 years, from the Communist shenanigans of the DNC with Trump in office. And we almost made it back to a pre-Obama economy. Hopefully we can get that back in 2024. It doesn't have to be Trump, but they have to be PRO-American, not PRO-Communist!
Hmmm, could have been a war where oil was stopped flowing from one nation that produces a lot of oil and gas. Or the hurricanes that stopped production of gasoline, offline refineries due to age and the construction of new refineries, the price was high due to a Boosh war there were no shortages.

8 years, gas was "in short supply", gas prices were up to $6 a gallon in some places, food prices went through the roof, rent almost doubled (in some places it did), taxes kept going UP and UP and UP, healthcare benefits plummeted.............
Proof? Or is this the bullshit I think it is.
You pay me for my time and efforts for all the research I did, then I will gladly hand over the proof. If you're too F-ing lazy to do your own research, then thats not my problem, that is just you showing the world what a lazy effing snowflake you are.

Forum List

Back