The Ying and the Yang

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2019
Biden environmental team heavy on experience, diversity (msn.com)

"Donald Trump’s presidency has been marked by efforts to boost oil and gas production while rolling back government efforts intended to safeguard the environment. The incoming Biden team will try to undo or block many of the current administration’s initiatives. There also will be an emphasis on looking out for the low-income, working class and minority communities hit hardest by fossil fuel pollution and climate change."

Science, Experience, Empathy, Diversity will dominate the Biden/Harris Team, the swamp will soon be drained.

It is unfortunate that the current Administration brought chaos to our nation, and seems to be planning to continue their effort to divide and conquer our population for their own profit. Politics have always been dirty, but given the problems facing our country today, we need to come together and reject the internecine of the last four years.

Last edited:
"Donald Trump’s presidency has been marked by efforts to boost oil and gas production while rolling back government efforts intended to safeguard the environment. The incoming Biden team will try to undo or block many of the current administration’s initiatives. There also will be an emphasis on looking out for the low-income, working class and minority communities hit hardest by fossil fuel pollution and climate change."

The reality, of course, is that Americans in general, and especially the “low-income, working class and minority communities” about whom the false concern is being expressed here, are much harder hit by short supplies and excessive costs of fossil fuels, than by the hoaxes of “fossil fuel pollution and climate change”. Just another example of Democraps pretending to be on the side of the one in whose back they are plunging a knife.

ootpe.jpg

• Banned
We will see. Saying you will do something and doing it are two very different things. For the most part I've been disappointed in Biden's picks.

Why are you disappointed with Biden's picks?

• Banned
We will see. Saying you will do something and doing it are two very different things. For the most part I've been disappointed in Biden's picks.

Dear Joe Biden: are you kidding me? | Erin Brockovich

Team of retreads

Good point in the former, time will tell if the pick follows the science or his former employer. I doubt he will reject the science. Keep in mind that the article was written by a progressive, not that I agree with the progressive all of the time, but they are more extreme than the liberal and moderate Democrats.

Your comment on retreads needs to be seen in the context of the current administration. Experience matters, trump picked Yes men and Yes Women and when they said no to him he fired them. I also considered Bush II's many picks came from Reagan and his dad. The neo cons didn't give GWB very good advice, as he learned a bit too late.

Team of retreads

Good point in the former, time will tell if the pick follows the science or his former employer. I doubt he will reject the science. Keep in mind that the article was written by a progressive, not that I agree with the progressive all of the time, but they are more extreme than the liberal and moderate Democrats.

Your comment on retreads needs to be seen in the context of the current administration. Experience matters, trump picked Yes men and Yes Women and when they said no to him he fired them. I also considered Bush II's many picks came from Reagan and his dad. The neo cons didn't give GWB very good advice, as he learned a bit too late.

The retreads have had their shot at it.

Team of retreads

Experience matters. A lack of experience is what we have had for the past four years. Would you choose a doctor for surgery if s/he had no experience in that specialty?

Team of retreads

Experience matters. A lack of experience is what we have had for the past four years. Would you choose a doctor for surgery if s/he had no experience in that specialty?

If that doctor had failed as miserably as those who are being retreaded he would no longer be a doctor. Just because people haven't been in a position of leadership does not mean they can not do the job.

Team of retreads

every surgeon has to have a first time...obama wasnt experienced....harris hasnt any....

Forum List

Back