The yet again caption this photo contest

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
capt.wcstu35906251807.wcup_world_cup_soccer_england_ecuador_wcstu359.jpg

"Clear the area!!!! I'm about to hurl!!!!!!"

"Look Mom! I'm flying!!!!!"

"Cock a doodle doo!!!!!!!"

He probably missed the garbage truck. That's what i look like as I watch it go by, then realize after that I've forgotten to put it out. F**K!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
KarlMarx said:

"Clear the area!!!! I'm about to hurl!!!!!!"

"Look Mom! I'm flying!!!!!"

"Cock a doodle doo!!!!!!!"
Winner of the 2006 "Belch as loudly and as rudely as you can" contest!

or

Expression of a man when he suddenly realizes that the man behind him is gay and likes him a lot!!!!!!

BIIIIIIIG HUUUUUUUUUG!!!!!!

Either that or

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait, that's what he's actually saying.

"Not only are we going to New Hampshire, Tom Harkin, we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York … And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C., to take back the White House! Yeaaaaagggggh!!!"

misterblu said:

"Not only are we going to New Hampshire, Tom Harkin, we're going to South Carolina and Oklahoma and Arizona and North Dakota and New Mexico, and we're going to California and Texas and New York … And we're going to South Dakota and Oregon and Washington and Michigan. And then we're going to Washington, D.C., to take back the White House! Yeaaaaagggggh!!!"

I love it! You get rep points that I haven't used in forever for that! LOL

Forum List

Back