The Wuhan/Democrat/ COVID Virus

Not in this case... its obvious that other nations we do business with do not have to follow our regulations and pay our required fees... its more than just payroll costs....
Greed is running the show and that is not a good or safe thing ever....

I never argued it isn't more expensive here. Not once. I argued that I refuse to believe we can't profitably make $50 shoes here.

I never argued it isn't more expensive here. Not once. I argued that I refuse to believe we can't profitably make $50 shoes here.
In some states and cities it may be profitable.... but in many major metropolises it will never be profitable... But I did agree with your original comment...

I can’t help but believe the Democrat Party played a hand in the development and distribution of the COVID virus .. they have such an affinity for the ends justifying the means when it comes to political power and devious means of gaining control.
Meanwhile back in reality...didn't Fauci work for Trump for 4 years?

I can’t help but believe the Democrat Party played a hand in the development and distribution of the COVID virus .. they have such an affinity for the ends justifying the means when it comes to political power and devious means of gaining control.

You do know that your Orange God was President when COVID hit?

Or are you so deranged and riven by hate that you forgot this?

:dunno:

Meanwhile back in reality...didn't Fauci work for Trump for 4 years?
If Fauci was working, “for Trump” you wouldn’t have been constantly motor boating Fauci’s butt checks for the past 4 years (in reality) 😉

The democrats are the employees in the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team. Sure, they benefited by “winning” but only to carry out the marching orders of their owners and employers

Trump was paying him. Perhaps if you didn't have Trump's pubic hair in your eyes, you could see that. :laughing0301:
Imagine how broken-hearted you would have been if Trump had fired your beloved Fauci if’n he easily could have. As you well know Fauci is protected by the swamp.

Last edited:
The democrats are the employees in the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team. Sure, they benefited by “winning” but only to carry out the marching orders of their owners and employers
But Trump and his cult wanted to be just like China.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

@Rambunctiouso
But Trump and his cult wanted to be just like China.

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
Trump let the swamp drain him, I’m not a fan.

I don't believe that.
What I DO believe is the Democrats were 100% willing to take the economy down in order to retake the White House. And they fiercely churned up the fear machine to shut everything down to make Trump look bad. That is as obvious as your own reflection in the mirror.
A poll asking 1000 Democrats and 1000 Republican in late 2021. "What percentage of people who got Covid do you believe were hospitalized?"
Democrats - 70% of Democrats thought 40% or higher.
Republicans - 80% of Republicans thought it was 20% or lower.
The actual percent is 3%. Or between 1% to 5% depending on your age.

The Democrats purposefully mislead the public, took a solid economy down to the dirt - in order to push Biden in the White House.
PERIOD.

Tell us, who was president in December 2017?
Who was President on January 9 when the new guidance was issued?

Background​

On October 17, 2014, the U.S. Government announced that it would be instituting a funding pause on gain-of-function research projects that could be reasonably anticipated to confer attributes to influenza, MERS, or SARS viruses such that the resulting virus has enhanced pathogenicity and/or transmissibility (via the respiratory route) in mammals. During the funding pause, the U.S. Government undertook a deliberative process to assess the potential benefits and risks associated with these types of studies. Completion of the deliberative process resulted in the Department of Health and Human Services issuing the HHS P3CO Framework on December 19, 2017. The HHS P3CO Framework is responsive to and in accordance with the "Recommended Policy Guidance for Departmental Development of Review Mechanisms for Potential Pandemic Pathogen Care and Oversight" issued on January 9, 2017 and supersedes the previous "Framework for Guiding U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Funding Decisions about Research Proposals with the Potential for Generating Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza H5N1 Viruses that are Transmissible among Mammals by Respiratory Droplets.”

GOOD RIDDANCE.

Corinne Kline Edmonton Police:
"It is with profound sadness, the Edmonton Police Service (EPS) announces the passing of Constable Corinne Kline. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends during this difficult time. We will miss her dearly."

I'm not sad. I don't miss her at all. How many people did she push to get vaccinated? How many did she help "detain" because they were not masked? How many did she abuse during the fake Covid crap. The order taking useful idiots will be the death of us all. All for a paycheck that does not do you or your family any good when you are dead.

Last edited:
Getting my 2nd Covid booster today. 7th shot of the deadly experimental gene therapy. I am probably not even human anymore. This is the one with the microchip that allows George Soros and the Deamon Rats to control my thoughts and make me vote for Diaper Joe AKA the Manchurian Candidate. Lies are truth. Slavery is freedom!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back