The wrath of Trump

It is painfully obvious that the Republicans are clueless in how to get major legislation passed

The lack of transparency and public input on a bill that impacts the lives of tens of millions of Americans is puzzling

These closed door sessions followed by a demand for an immediate vote or else "The President will be angry" are inept governing

Trump threatens anger if health care fails - CNNPolitics.com

That's it?

Pass it or I will be angry? Where is the leadership Mr. President? Obama was out stumping for healthcare, selling it to the people, getting input and making changes

Does Trump even know what is in it other than it doesn't have Obama's name on it?

Worked hard on getting lie of the year. You make Gruber proud. Obamacare is a failure.

Who has gotten the lie of the year three years running?

That's it?

Pass it or I will be angry? Where is the leadership Mr. President? Obama was out stumping for healthcare, selling it to the people, getting input and making changes

Does Trump even know what is in it other than it doesn't have Obama's name on it?

Anger? Wow...he threatened to dig up dirt on reporters over his son's fuck up, but for healthcare he only gets angry?

That's it?

Worked hard on getting lie of the year. You make Gruber proud. Obamacare is a failure.

Who has gotten the lie of the year three years running?

And will continue to get it as long as he's in office. With his track record, they are going to have to come up with a lie of the month.

When it comes to healthcare, the GOP has gone from pretenders to frauds. Dozens and dozens of votes to repeal the ACA during the last seven years was nothing more than political theater.

President Donald Trump said Wednesday he will be "very angry" if Republicans fail to pass health care reform legislation.
"I don't even want to talk about it because I think it would be very bad," "I will be very angry about it and a lot of people will be very upset."

I think it would be very bad?
Very angry??
Very upset???

Who talks like that? sounds like a freak'n third grader
Ever heard of an adverb other than "very" ??

This is the man we are trusting to create our healthcare system?

Last edited:

That's it?

Tell that, sweetie pie, to the millions of people who use it

President Donald Trump said Wednesday he will be "very angry" if Republicans fail to pass health care reform legislation.
"I don't even want to talk about it because I think it would be very bad," "I will be very angry about it and a lot of people will be very upset."

I think it would be very bad?
Very angry??
Very upset???

Who talks like that? sounds like a freak'n third grader
Ever heard of an adverb other than "very" ??

This is the man we are trusting to create our healthcare system?

Third grade is the level his base understands. "Very baaaaad" and "Fire is hot" is about as complex and issue as they can handle.

That's it?

Kellyanne conjob white cards.jpg

Trump's focus is on the hundreds of millions of illegals who voted for Hillary so his attention is elsewhere.

That's it?

Trump doesn't know a single thing about healthcare. Remember, this is the guy who said "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated." Republicans could pass the ACA again with the exact same wording and Trump would be happy because he could crow to his base that he repealed and replaced Obamacare.

That's it?

Ahh. Another butthurt snowflake sounds off with another meaningless thread.

That's it?

Trump doesn't know a single thing about healthcare. Remember, this is the guy who said "nobody knew that healthcare could be so complicated." Republicans could pass the ACA again with the exact same wording and Trump would be happy because he could crow to his base that he repealed and replaced Obamacare.
Not only does he not know anything, he has no interest in learning anything about it

That's it?

Ahh. Another butthurt snowflake sounds off with another meaningless thread.
Time to admit hand job that millions use the ACA every single day. I can if you want post an interview that CNN had with Obama supporters. To a person they didn't want the ACA repealed.

That's it?

Not only does he not know anything, he has no interest in learning anything about it
Me either. I'll buy my own health insurance - thank you.

That's it?

Yep. He just wants to go back to the Rose Garden and pat himself on the back. He should have hung a "Mission Accomplished" banner above him during his celebration after the House passed their awful bill :laugh:

That's it?

Outside of Susan Collins, there do not appear to be any Republicans who are knowledgeable or even care about healthcare

Cutting taxes and slashing Medicaid is not a healthcare plan

Forum List

Back