The Wrath of God (by Paul Fongemie, 2014)... Fatima predictions

Hebrews 7:11, 17, "11 If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?"......17, "17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec."

It's pretty sad that you talk like an authority and obviously haven't read the Bible. I thought Catholics are now able to read the Bible? I thought they done away with the middle dark ages of torturing people if they read it?

As far as your continuance belief that to be the true church, you have to go back to Peter, literally. No you do not. What makes you think that's what's important for God to bless people with eternal ordinances through any Church? The fact is, the Catholic Church has polluted every ordinance required for salvation and exaltation. So, have the Protestant Churches for the same reason, they refuse messages from God through Prophets to direct them. Instead, they use "traditions" for 50 years to decide if a tradition should become doctrine. What a horrible way of executing God's laws, commandments and ordinances.
who told you the Catholic Church polluted everything and then the protestant ones ditto?

who told u that?

one must pay attn to sources...

What God has shown me through the Catholic Church is that IT, the Church has power over egregious (and not so egregious) sin. Nuff said

I don't commit the same serious sins i did years ago... If that's all i ever get from the RCC, I am blissfully happy. Sin is terrible in its myriad and despicable effects... some of which seem to last a lifetime... Thank God for Purgatory

mt 1823 1Cor 3:15 .. .etc..

who told you the Catholic Church polluted everything and then the protestant ones ditto?

who told u that?

one must pay attn to sources...

What God has shown me through the Catholic Church is that IT, the Church has power over egregious (and not so egregious) sin. Nuff said

I don't commit the same serious sins i did years ago... If that's all i ever get from the RCC, I am blissfully happy. Sin is terrible in its myriad and despicable effects... some of which seem to last a lifetime... Thank God for Purgatory

mt 1823 1Cor 3:15 .. .etc..
There is no such thing as purgatory. That's one of the made up things that never came through a prophet or apostle. There will be a time that the spirits of the dead will have an opportunity to hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ properly taught while in spirit prison 1Peter 3:18-21. But, each spirit has the right to choose to accept it or reject it. This world is actually where we are tested and need to do the repenting. Not sit around in some purgatory room working things out. That's dumb.
Well, the Catholic Church has no prophets or apostles to lead them. They have changed the orders of the Priesthood from the two Paul teaches in Hebrews chapter 7, Melchizedek and Aaronic orders. There is no mention anywhere of Jesuits or Franciscans or whatever. Catholics sprinkle instead of fully immerse in water for baptism. By definition of baptism, it means to fully immerse. They baptize babies which is an offense to God for they are already as the kingdom of God as Jesus taught. Until they can sin, they have no need for baptism. I could go on and on but the baby baptisms are the more egregious.

Forum List

Back