The Worst President in history has been reelected

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
After four years of the Republican propaganda machine at FoxNews and rightwing talk radio proclaiming Obama as the worst President in history, the American people have said that they prefer him to the policies and talking points of Republicans.

How should Republicans respond?

My guess is they will double down on stupid. Obama did not win because he was black. He did not win because he gives free stuff to people. He won because the states are lined up in his favor. You saw it last night, there was only so much Romney could do with the alignment of states.

The Northeast and West are permanently blue. The rust belt is turning that way. That is a major block of electoral votes. Republican policies are tailored to the whims of the bible belt Red States. Ban abortion, block citizenship for illegal aliens, attack gays, attack unions, attack education...blame everything on welfare queens

Unless Republicans can appeal to Hispanics and young women they will lose more states. Florida will turn permanently blue, so will Ohio. States with large hispanic populations (Arizona, Texas) will turn to Battleground States

This will mean Republicans will be unable to win the White House or the Senate. Republicans will become a second tier party

How will they respond?

Double down on dumb

Last edited:
Dude, you're full of shit, liberals have the easy explanation....im going to give you something.....they dont care about the future or how things may turn out....which explains their policies. So how is Obama going to tackle entitlements?

And on social issues, like abortion, maybe you think it's cool, but we'd have a lot more people to bitch with and against if there was no abortion, and maybe some better candidates for President.

We do need to appeal more to women and minorities, but they have to be able to think for themselves instead of fall for virginity commercials and other absolute bullshit

The American people voted for the same exact thing as we have had for the last two years.
How that is going to solve anything?

Yes, we know!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I love it. It is a great day to be an American, a great day to be a military retiree. A great day to sit by the pool and soak up the Mexican sun!

The GOP has positioned themselves to be the party of angry and/or rich white folks, and as long as the US continues to get less "white", the GOP will be more and more confined to the states of the confederacy and the states where prairie dogs outnumber people. That's FINE with me.

After four years of the Republican propaganda machine at FoxNews and rightwing talk radio proclaiming Obama as the worst President in history, the American people have said that they prefer him to the policies and talking points of Republicans.

My guess is they will double down on stupid. Obama did not win because he was black. He did not win because he gives free stuff to people. He won because the states are lined up in his favor. You saw it last night, there was only so much Romney could do with the alignment of states.

The Northeast and West are permanently blue. The rust belt is turning that way. That is a major block of electoral votes. Republican policies are tailored to the whims of the bible belt Red States. Ban abortion, block citizenship for illegal aliens, attack gays, attack unions, attack education...blame everything on welfare queens

Unless Republicans can appeal to Hispanics and young women they will lose more states. Florida will turn permanently blue, so will Ohio. States with large hispanic populations (Arizona, Texas) will turn to Battleground States

This will mean Republicans will be unable to win the White House or the Senate. Republicans will become a second tier party

How will they respond?

Double down on dumb
Obama won and AMERICA LOST

I love it. It is a great day to be an American, a great day to be a military retiree. A great day to sit by the pool and soak up the Mexican sun!

The GOP has positioned themselves to be the party of angry and/or rich white folks, and as long as the US continues to get less "white", the GOP will be more and more confined to the states of the confederacy and the states where prairie dogs outnumber people. That's FINE with me.

Yeah , when Obama starts gutting the military you dont think he wont touch our retirements for the military THINK again ...

Congratulations. Now you have the whole rope, enjoy.

I am going go get some of that free shit he is offering,free food,free phone,free housing,free money,free medical,and fuck paying taxes, got to love America -its free ride on the gravy train, all aboard !

$48d0ec04f886ee590fd1afc2f454fbbf.jpg

How will they respond?

Double down on dumb

I dunno. Its still only a couple percentage points victory nationwide. Romney was strange and started to hide his opinions once it became clear they would hurt him in battleground states.

Republicans won a good number of other offices also. As soon as folks start feeling better off they will clamor back to Archie Bunkerisms and go vote for the new Reagan again

Dude, you're full of shit, liberals have the easy explanation....im going to give you something.....they dont care about the future or how things may turn out....which explains their policies. So how is Obama going to tackle entitlements?

And on social issues, like abortion, maybe you think it's cool, but we'd have a lot more people to bitch with and against if there was no abortion, and maybe some better candidates for President.

We do need to appeal more to women and minorities, but they have to be able to think for themselves instead of fall for virginity commercials and other absolute bullshit

Unless Republicans look inward, they will continue to lose

Americans support their views on abortion. When Republicans went extreme and started talking ban all abortions including rape, people left them in droves

Stop attacking Hispanics. Come up with a sane policy of immigration reform. Stop the "English as an official language" nonsense. Respect their heritage

Stop attacking the American worker. Unions are not evil and protect worker rights. Calling American workers lazy and overpaid does not help your cause.

Support teachers, firemen, policemen. They are not your enemies. Neither is Education

You can do these things and still be Republican

Yeah , when Obama starts gutting the military you dont think he wont touch our retirements for the military THINK again ...

he may very well adjust retirement benefits for folks that are retiring today, but I seriously doubt if he'll monkey with the retirement packages of those of us who have been retired for 20 years or so...

and even if he does, I got a lot more income than just my military pay... and living like a king in Mexico is so inexpensive, it wouldn't bother me if he did.

How will they respond?

Double down on dumb
You are such a right winger. :). The white male vote alone will not win the white house wing nuts. I know you hate this but you do not represent America! Go Obama!

Republicans need to stop offending those who disagree with them

Women, blacks, Hispanics are all capable of thinking for themselves. They disagree with Republicans because Republicans use them as whipping boys to pander to their Rightwing base.

Start showing people that you respect them

New Topics

Forum List

Back