The Worst President America Ever Had

Worst president?

Gotta be this guy
franklinpiercedrunk.jpg

Why? Bloody Kansas, that's why.

Clinton is still the worse in my opinion. Yes, everyone likes the good old boy from down home but think about it. He started the "sucking sound" of jobs fleeing the country. He got the free trade agreements passed something no republican president could have done. He sullied the office with his lying under oath. He also let the whole staging of 9/11 go on during his administration. He also passed on taking out OBL.

Carter was well meaning but event beyond his control were a disaster for him and I doubt there was much that could have been done differently. Except we saw what was done different with the next president.

Obama, out of his league. No experience, no proven track record and dealt a bad hand at the beginning of his term, which, in my opinion, he wasn't very successful in solving. And there is the dividing the country like not other.

But for pure damage to the country I go with Clinton. That is why we better not repeat our error.

Bush Jr. the worst president ever. Hands down, no debate. Worst ever.

Clinton is still the worse in my opinion. Yes, everyone likes the good old boy from down home but think about it. He started the "sucking sound" of jobs fleeing the country. He got the free trade agreements passed something no republican president could have done. He sullied the office with his lying under oath. He also let the whole staging of 9/11 go on during his administration. He also passed on taking out OBL.

Carter was well meaning but event beyond his control were a disaster for him and I doubt there was much that could have been done differently. Except we saw what was done different with the next president.

Obama, out of his league. No experience, no proven track record and dealt a bad hand at the beginning of his term, which, in my opinion, he wasn't very successful in solving. And there is the dividing the country like not other.

But for pure damage to the country I go with Clinton. That is why we better not repeat our error.
You don't call doubling the national debt damaging?

obama has single handedly spent this country into a point of no return. Our only way out now is national bankruptcy or total financial collapse. It is virtually impossible to pay the debt off. obama IS the person who RUINED this nation by destroying our economy.

Of course... that's what he was TOLD to do by his master...

0-7_zps731193d4.jpg

President Nixon for taking us off the gold standard setting the entire world on a collision course with economic collapse.

obama has single handedly spent this country into a point of no return. Our only way out now is national bankruptcy or total financial collapse. It is virtually impossible to pay the debt off. obama IS the person who RUINED this nation by destroying our economy.

Actually the opposite is true. He has decreased the debt.

Agree that Bush jr did incredible damage but so did Reagan. Both put us deeply in debt, bush killed more than any other and Reagan made us a debtor nation. Rs should not be in power. Ever.

Clinton got a blow job and gave us a budget surplus.

Agree that Bush jr did incredible damage but so did Reagan. Both put us deeply in debt, bush killed more than any other and Reagan made us a debtor nation. Rs should not be in power. Ever.

Thanks for proving your incapable of being honest.

Thanks for proving your incapable of being honest.

President Obama has decreased DEFICIT spending, not the debt; so did Clinton. Reagan and Bush II increase the debt by deficit spending. That's the honest truth.

]

Of course nothing happens in a vacuum. President Reagan did indeed increase the national debt but we bought the greatest economic peacetime expansion in history. Which expanded through Bush Sr. and into Clinton.

Then we had the "FREE" trade agreements. To which the result was predicted and now the chickens have come home to roost. That and the take over of the government by the democrats in 2006 results in a disaster for the nation. Of course Obama has increased the debt hugely but that is like increasing the mortgage on your house, doesn't hurt until you can't make the payments.

What we are seeing with more and more dependency on government is the direct results, and predicted results, of Clinton's economic policy.

]

Of course nothing happens in a vacuum. President Reagan did indeed increase the national debt but we bought the greatest economic peacetime expansion in history. Which expanded through Bush Sr. and into Clinton.

Then we had the "FREE" trade agreements. To which the result was predicted and now the chickens have come home to roost. That and the take over of the government by the democrats in 2006 results in a disaster for the nation. Of course Obama has increased the debt hugely but that is like increasing the mortgage on your house, doesn't hurt until you can't make the payments.

What we are seeing with more and more dependency on government is the direct results, and predicted results, of Clinton's economic policy.

1981 Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act - Timeline - Slaying the Dragon of Debt - Regional Oral History Office - University of California, Berkeley

and,

http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/ROHO/projects/debt/1993reconciliationact.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back