The Worst President America Ever Had

You don't call doubling the national debt damaging?

obama has single handedly spent this country into a point of no return. Our only way out now is national bankruptcy or total financial collapse. It is virtually impossible to pay the debt off. obama IS the person who RUINED this nation by destroying our economy.

Of course... that's what he was TOLD to do by his master...

Actually the opposite is true. He has decreased the debt.

Agree that Bush jr did incredible damage but so did Reagan. Both put us deeply in debt, bush killed more than any other and Reagan made us a debtor nation. Rs should not be in power. Ever.

Clinton got a blow job and gave us a budget surplus.

Thanks for proving your incapable of being honest.

And proving he doesn't know the difference between deficit and debt. And that the deficit was only reduced from Obama's historically high deficit.

... and he still has three more years to cement his fate as the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY...

Funny but the Echo-Chamber has been singing that tune since 2008......:eek:

Perhaps if the pseudo-cons kill all historians maybe.......

The former mostly, though he has indulged in both those and more. The boy seems utterly incapable of (and disinterested in) thinking for himself.

Rather than make childiish [sic] comments why not try defining arugument [sic]-by-authority one more time

I must have instructed you on it about a dozen times now. You know that you are just obstinately repeating what you know to be a fallacy because you KNOW you have nothing to say for yourself and no way to defend that scumbag FDR.

As I remember most of your posts claim the same thing, you defined it already. Well if you did, define it one more time, what is an argument by authority fallacy? Are you suggesting that the 238 noted historians and presidential experts I used for evaluating FDR was a fallacy because they have "no national claim to be to expertise in that matter?"

Clinton is still the worse in my opinion. Yes, everyone likes the good old boy from down home but think about it. He started the "sucking sound" of jobs fleeing the country. He got the free trade agreements passed something no republican president could have done. He sullied the office with his lying under oath. He also let the whole staging of 9/11 go on during his administration. He also passed on taking out OBL.

Carter was well meaning but event beyond his control were a disaster for him and I doubt there was much that could have been done differently. Except we saw what was done different with the next president.

Obama, out of his league. No experience, no proven track record and dealt a bad hand at the beginning of his term, which, in my opinion, he wasn't very successful in solving. And there is the dividing the country like not other.

But for pure damage to the country I go with Clinton. That is why we better not repeat our error.
You don't call doubling the national debt damaging?

obama has single handedly spent this country into a point of no return. Our only way out now is national bankruptcy or total financial collapse. It is virtually impossible to pay the debt off. obama IS the person who RUINED this nation by destroying our economy.

Of course... that's what he was TOLD to do by his master...

Agree that Bush jr did incredible damage but so did Reagan. Both put us deeply in debt, bush killed more than any other and Reagan made us a debtor nation. Rs should not be in power. Ever.

Uh no. When Obama took office the debt was 10T. Now it's 17T. How is that a decrease?
If you want to say you mean the deficit, in 2008 the deficit was 458B. Now it's well over 1T. It has decreased from the huge increases but nowhere near what it was historically for most of Bush's term.

Clinton got Newt Gingrich and a GOP House which restrained spending and benefitted from the tech boom.

Obama's deficits are bigger than Reagan's entire budget.

Rather than make childiish [sic] comments why not try defining arugument [sic]-by-authority one more time

I must have instructed you on it about a dozen times now. You know that you are just obstinately repeating what you know to be a fallacy because you KNOW you have nothing to say for yourself and no way to defend that scumbag FDR.

As I remember most of your posts claim the same thing, you defined it already. Well if you did, define it one more time, what is an argument by authority fallacy? Are you suggesting that the 238 noted historians and presidential experts I used for evaluating FDR was a fallacy because they have "no national claim to be to expertise in that matter?"

No it's the appeal to authority fallacy. Just because X number of historians say something doesn't necessarily make it true.

No one can match that scumbag FDR in voraciously gathering dictatorial power unto himself, threatening to destroy the Supreme Court for all intents and purposes, burdening future generations with unsustainable obligations due to his reckless grasping at social engineering to end the Great Depression (and in so doing, prolonged it), nuthugging the evil Stalin, and throwing thousands upon thousands of loyal, innocent American citizens (some of our very finest citizens, as it turns out) into concentration camps. He was dishonest, disloyal, and disdainful of our Constitution; the closest thing to a full-on dictator we've ever had.

There is no defending that POS.

... and he still has three more years to cement his fate as the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY...

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

More fantasies.

None of that is true.

snore.gif
We've done this before. Guess we have to do it again...

For "inept" it's hard to beat the first Harrison, whose first accomplishment as POTUS was to take sick from not wearing enough clothing in his inauguration and then spending the entire month of his Presidency on a deathbed; but then again there's Buchanan who had his full four years to fail to stem the coming Civil War; there's the aforementioned Pierce whose best accomplishment was getting drunk; and his descendant (through Barbara Pierce Bush) George W. Bush, whose reaction to the country being attacked was to make sure "My Pet Goat" got read and who headed a meaningless, pointless and way-too-costly war for nothing, declaring "Mission Accomplished" as it was only getting started, finally presiding over an economic collapse that doomed his party to abject failure in any attempt to continue in the White House...

For "corrupt", see Grant, Harding and Nixon... LBJ wants to play here too...

For "wasteful", we're back to Shrub and the fake war... pretty hard to top that;

For "subversive", see CREEP, the plumbers, the enemies list and FBI of Nixon; see also his mentor LBJ;

"Destructive" - hard to top 700,000 (or more) Americans destroyed in the Civil War, also knocking on this door is Hoover not so much for destruction as for failure of construction;

And for "divisive" once again I'm still looking for that O'bama Civil War....

Apparently creating wacko internet posters doesn't require any grip on reality. Or history.

barrry_zpsea995938.jpg

Amen. Absolute disgrace. I always said that Carter was the worst president in American history. Nope. This raving lunatic in the White House now is the most inept clown to have EVER held that office.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
You hate black people we get it. Obammy is hardly the worst. You should put away you KKK hood back away from your puter and pick up a freaking book.

Last edited:
I don't know if he'll end up going down as being worse than Carter, but he certainly is closer to the bottom than the top.

Clinton is still the worse in my opinion. Yes, everyone likes the good old boy from down home but think about it. He started the "sucking sound" of jobs fleeing the country. He got the free trade agreements passed something no republican president could have done. He sullied the office with his lying under oath. He also let the whole staging of 9/11 go on during his administration. He also passed on taking out OBL.

Carter was well meaning but event beyond his control were a disaster for him and I doubt there was much that could have been done differently. Except we saw what was done different with the next president.

Obama, out of his league. No experience, no proven track record and dealt a bad hand at the beginning of his term, which, in my opinion, he wasn't very successful in solving. And there is the dividing the country like not other.

But for pure damage to the country I go with Clinton. That is why we better not repeat our error.

Carter is a shining example as to why we can't elect people with integrity to the Oval Office. Even though I don't agree with his political stance, on pretty much anything, I view him as having integrity. And as we saw, the system ate him up because of it and it continues to shun him since Carter is dissing the Obama administration.

If you think Obama is bad, just you people wait. Every President the powers of the Executive become broader and broader. Eventually the Executive may just disband Congress altogether.

Thanks for proving your incapable of being honest.

President Obama has decreased DEFICIT spending, not the debt; so did Clinton. Reagan and Bush II increase the debt by deficit spending. That's the honest truth.

you wouldn't know the honest truth if it came along and smacked you across your lying mouth. :up:

The former mostly, though he has indulged in both those and more. The boy seems utterly incapable of (and disinterested in) thinking for himself.

calling him a scumbag is being polite :up:

i have a better description for him, but i'll let the dimowits beg for my definition of him. :up:

Forum List

Back