The Worst Outcome

What is really funny is these trumpanzees believe they can intimidate me with what a second grader would use. A dimwitted 2nd grader at that.

I suppose you think "trumpanzee" is pretty damn clever, eh?

It's dimwitted 1st grader crap.

We win!

Proof that the supporters of trump are mostly limited to some very dumb and easily led people. Not a one of them above who posted on my comment where I questioned the mental acuity of a second grader has posted anything substantive, thoughtful or thought provoking. Nothing but Idiot-grams and zero comments or rebuttals on the OP.

LOL!

You really think you're the corn in the shitpile, doncha?

No one believes your typed babblings are worth more than sneers and giggles.

An opinion piece in The Atlantic, well worth reading:

The Worst Outcome

From the LINK:

"At every turn, President Trump’s policy regarding coronavirus has unfolded as if guided by one rule: How can I make this crisis worse?

"Presidents are not all-powerful, especially not in the case of pandemic disease. There are limits to what they can do, for good or ill. But within those limits, at every juncture, Trump’s actions have ensured the worst possible outcomes. The worst outcome for public health. The worst outcome for the American economy. The worst outcome for American global leadership...

"There is always something malign in Trump’s incompetence. He has no care or concern for others; he cannot absorb the trouble and suffering of others as real. He monotones his way through words of love and compassion, but those words plainly have no content or meaning for him. The only thing that is real is his squalid vanity. This virus threatens to pierce that vanity, so he denied it as long as he could. What he refuses to acknowledge cannot be real, can it?

And even now that he has acknowledged the crisis, he still cannot act, because he does not know what to do. His only goal now is to shove blame onto others. Americans have to face the fact that in the grip of this pandemic, the Oval Office is for all practical purposes as empty as the glazed eyes of the man who spoke from that office tonight."

Those who watched Trump speaking from the Oval Office and will not read this piece will continue to post comments which will defy reality, and be somewhat culpable for the costs in blood and treasure to follow.
What a diaper load. If one recalls ,Trump put out the Travel ban when the Senate was closed due to fake Impeachment. That crap shut the whole Gov't. Everything he has done has been RIGHT. Including keeping filthy ,diseased illegals out.

What is really funny is these trumpanzees believe they can intimidate me with what a second grader would use. A dimwitted 2nd grader at that.

I suppose you think "trumpanzee" is pretty damn clever, eh?

It's dimwitted 1st grader crap.

We win!

Rye Cather IS a bit dim.......

Do you know anything about the behavior of a Chimpanzee?

chimpanzee | Facts, Habitat, & Diet

My use of the term is based on the social and anti social behavior of Chimps.

From the link:

Relations between different chimp communities tend to be hostile. Intruders on a group’s home range may be attacked, and adult males engage in boundary patrol. On rare occasions, a group may invade a neighbouring territory that is much smaller in size, and fatalities among the smaller group result. Infanticide and cannibalism by adult males, and to a lesser extent by adult females, have been observed. Victimized infants are not only those of neighbouring groups but also those born to newly immigrated females. Between- and within-group competition among individuals of the same sex is the likely cause of such violence. Sometimes a male and female will form a consortship, engaging in exclusive mating relationships by leaving other members of the group and staying in the periphery of the group range. This strategy, however, brings increased risk of attack by neighbouring groups.

Chimpanzees exhibit complex social strategies such as cooperation in combat and the cultivation of coalitions and alliances via ranging together, reciprocal grooming, and the sharing of meat (sometimes in exchange for mating opportunities). An alpha male, for instance, may interfere with his rival in grooming with a third party because such a coalition might jeopardize the alpha’s status. On the other hand, the third party might show strategic opportunism in such a situation, since his assistance to either side could determine which of his superiors prevails. Chimpanzees, therefore, appear to have some concept of “trade.” They console, reconcile, and retaliate during fighting and so share emotions and aspects of psychology similar to those found in humans: self-recognition, curiosity, sympathy, grief, and attribution. Although chimps take care of orphaned infants, they also tease handicapped individuals, conceal information that would bring disadvantage to themselves, and manipulate others for their own advantage by expressing deceptive postures, gestures, and facial expressions.

Trumpanzee, 1st grade crap? Funny, every watch a trump rally?

Forum List

Back