The Worst Actors Of All Time

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the list.

While I am glad that Bronson Pinchot is not on such a list, I did however take issue with Chuck Norris being in there. I love watching him on the Walker, Texas Ranger show. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and Bronson always!!!

Holly

Go here for the list.

While I am glad that Bronson Pinchot is not on such a list, I did however take issue with Chuck Norris being in there. I love watching him on the Walker, Texas Ranger show. :) :) :)

Holly
I don't completely agree with everyone on their list but Chuck Norris couldn't act if his life depended on it. He's worse than I am and I thought I was bad..........

I didnt go past the first screen

Any time they use ten pages I know its click bait

But good acting is on the eye of the beholder

They say reagan couldnt act

I remember a joke that the Gipper used to tell about a billboard he saw during the 1980 election

It read “Paul Newman for president”

“If we must have an actor in the White House at least get a good one”

They were screen personalities, not actors per se, like Cheech and Chong or John Wayne.
Exactly. I have no problem with any of them, I congratulate them on very successful careers but they weren't accomplished, impressive actors. They were/are as you so correctly stated, screen personalities. Each one played themselves very well.

Paul Marco

Night_of_the_Ghouls_1959_-_Paul_Marco.jpg

Go here for the list.

Holly
It's just a list of actors people don't like for one reason or another....not a valid discussion of acting skills.
Christ.....how does one grade someone's skill in acting?
My belief is if it looks like you're acting.....then you suck as an actor.

I don't completely agree with everyone on their list but Chuck Norris couldn't act if his life depended on it. He's worse than I am and I thought I was bad..........
Walker, Texas Ranger is shown a lot. His politics may be one thing but he promoted some diversity in many episodes. The writing of what he was in could have been better.

I didnt go past the first screen

Any time they use ten pages I know its click bait

But good acting is on the eye of the beholder

They say reagan couldnt act

I remember a joke that the Gipper used to tell about a billboard he saw during the 1980 election

It read “Paul Newman for president”

“If we must have an actor in the White House at least get a good one”
I agree about the click bait sites. If they can't make a simple list that I can scroll through, then it's not for me.

Walker, Texas Ranger is shown a lot. His politics may be one thing but he promoted some diversity in many episodes. The writing of what he was in could have been better.
I love when Walker's Indian roots are addressed. Trivette also had a really good episode when season three first got started. Badge Of Honor is the episode name.

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

P.S. The guy who gave us C.D. Parker rode off into the sunset in 2004. I don't think that it was ever said what the letters C.D. actually stood for. It may have just been the name that was given to him. I like when people are called by their name initials. :) :) :)

Go here for the list.

Holly
Ruby Rose was decent in John Wick

Forum List

Back