The World Will Eventually Become A Christian World.

It would be wonderful if the world became truly,
sincerely Christian.
Indeed it would.

If it merely adopts one of the defective cults, not so much.
Agreed.

It would be wonderful if it became sincerely Buddhist.
Buddhism does not offer a solution to the the problem of
Death. The solution to the Death problem is eternal life.
John 3:16 solves the Death problem.

`
The subject was the 'world' turning. As for 'afterlife', that will take care of itself.
The "afterlife" will take care of itself if you have eternal life.
So?
So what do you think about the following?
"My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish"___The Lord Jesus
in John 10:27-28

Any truth to it?
Note the contrast between "eternal life" . . . and . . . "perish" .

What do you think about that?
`

`

sincerely Christian.
Indeed it would.

Agreed.

`
The subject was the 'world' turning. As for 'afterlife', that will take care of itself.
So?

Any truth to it?

`

`
Remember, any talk of 'God' can only, by definition, be metaphor. How could a limitless creator be contained in mere words and thoughts? At best, these could point to what they would like to state absolutely.
Leaving all religion aside for the moment, there being far too much to deal with there, let us look just at the words we have ascribed to Jesus.
And remember about metaphor. Jesus only taught (and this is stated in the Gospels) in metaphors. He understood human psychology, that is clear.
Jesus can be seen as metaphor, as, indeed, he must be. 'Father', 'Son', 'Holy Spirit' have to be seen thus, also. 'Trinity' must. 'Unity' must. Everything we bring to understanding this part of human concern, this examination of deity, has to be combined with genuine objectivity. Many people know all about god and will have none of it. They have categorically classified such talk as nonsense and a waste of thought. This is an extremely easy position to understand. There is a kind of wisdom to it, or at least philosophical veracity.
Still, our race (human) has always and everywhere investigated this. It may be part of psychological heritage, seeing how omnipresent it is in cultures. It certainly can be called natural to humans.
For our story, then, let's go ahead and assume Jesus existed/exists and what he said was/is true. Now, let's look at things and see how a sane sage could say some of these things. This will involve understanding linguistics and psychology. What did Jesus say when confronted about paying taxes to Rome? "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's". Those he was addressing were confused by this, mostly because they had hoped to snare him with the question. Since then, it has often been used to excuse paying taxes to the state and absolving one's self of responsibility. But washing your hands doesn't free one of existential responsibility.
We could look at the words here as saying to those examining him, "You are all learned religious men. You ask me if it is right for Hebrews to give money to Rome and its gods. You show me a stamped image of Caesar on a piece of metal, the gold you so love. You tell me it is Caesar when I ask whose image it is. Image. Then I tell you to give to God what is God's. What is not from God? These coins are metal that was created with everything else. You want me to say it is wrong so that you can accuse me of sedition. If I say it's OK, I'm not religious enough. But you religious men know that all comes from and belongs to God. Trying to trap someone that way is not holy, not religious. You are hypocrites and we all know it, but this word game you lose." Great mind game, great manipulation of manipulated words, great dodging the bullet.
Life, eternal life, fuller life, rebirth in a new, other life can also only be metaphor, as they speak of a state of 'being' that is oxymoronic. One can't 'be' dead. Dead is no longer being. We are only ever alive. When that life ends, we don't experience death. We may experience dying up to the point of loss of consciousness, but ultimately you don't 'die'.
Remember, this is all metaphor.
I am not stating this is 'true' in any way that would exclude any other sincere suppositions. In this way, eternal life might be seeing deeply in our consciousness how our life goes back beyond sight into the log ago. Our genes, in fact, are immortal. DNA started billions of years ago and has never been interrupted has merely, faithfully replicated. Perfectly identical copy, totally interchangeable, have passed through almost infinite regeneration. This was here, is here, and to all appearances will be here as far into the future one can imagine. Carrying that around in mind makes life fuller, and 'death' less fearsome.
That's a little of what I think about that, to answer your question. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
sincerely Christian.
Indeed it would.

Agreed.

`
So?

Any truth to it?

`

`
Remember, any talk of 'God' can only, by definition, be metaphor. How could a limitless creator be contained in mere words and thoughts? At best, these could point to what they would like to state absolutely.
Leaving all religion aside for the moment, there being far too much to deal with there, let us look just at the words we have ascribed to Jesus.
And remember about metaphor. Jesus only taught (and this is stated in the Gospels) in metaphors. He understood human psychology, that is clear.
Jesus can be seen as metaphor, as, indeed, he must be. 'Father', 'Son', 'Holy Spirit' have to be seen thus, also. 'Trinity' must. 'Unity' must. Everything we bring to understanding this part of human concern, this examination of deity, has to be combined with genuine objectivity. Many people know all about god and will have none of it. They have categorically classified such talk as nonsense and a waste of thought. This is an extremely easy position to understand. There is a kind of wisdom to it, or at least philosophical veracity.
Still, our race (human) has always and everywhere investigated this. It may be part of psychological heritage, seeing how omnipresent it is in cultures. It certainly can be called natural to humans.
For our story, then, let's go ahead and assume Jesus existed/exists and what he said was/is true. Now, let's look at things and see how a sane sage could say some of these things. This will involve understanding linguistics and psychology. What did Jesus say when confronted about paying taxes to Rome? "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God what is God's". Those he was addressing were confused by this, mostly because they had hoped to snare him with the question. Since then, it has often been used to excuse paying taxes to the state and absolving one's self of responsibility. But washing your hands doesn't free one of existential responsibility.
We could look at the words here as saying to those examining him, "You are all learned religious men. You ask me if it is right for Hebrews to give money to Rome and its gods. You show me a stamped image of Caesar on a piece of metal, the gold you so love. You tell me it is Caesar when I ask whose image it is. Image. Then I tell you to give to God what is God's. What is not from God? These coins are metal that was created with everything else. You want me to say it is wrong so that you can accuse me of sedition. If I say it's OK, I'm not religious enough. But you religious men know that all comes from and belongs to God. Trying to trap someone that way is not holy, not religious. You are hypocrites and we all know it, but this word game you lose." Great mind game, great manipulation of manipulated words, great dodging the bullet.
Life, eternal life, fuller life, rebirth in a new, other life can also only be metaphor, as they speak of a state of 'being' that is oxymoronic. One can't 'be' dead. Dead is no longer being. We are only ever alive. When that life ends, we don't experience death. We may experience dying up to the point of loss of consciousness, but ultimately you don't 'die'.
Remember, this is all metaphor.
I am not stating this is 'true' in any way that would exclude any other sincere suppositions. In this way, eternal life might be seeing deeply in our consciousness how our life goes back beyond sight into the log ago. Our genes, in fact, are immortal. DNA started billions of years ago and has never been interrupted has merely, faithfully replicated. Perfectly identical copy, totally interchangeable, have passed through almost infinite regeneration. This was here, is here, and to all appearances will be here as far into the future one can imagine. Carrying that around in mind makes life fuller, and 'death' less fearsome.
That's a little of what I think about that, to answer your question. Thanks for asking.

There4eyeM, thanks for answering my question and for writing that up.
I appreciate you taking the time to do that.

May the Lord bless and keep you.
May the Lord make His face shine upon you
May the Lord be gracious unto you.
May the Lord turn His face toward you
May the Lord always bless you and give you peace
{based on Numbers 6:24-27

`

Pretty delusional aren’t we not according to Isaiah 66...Pay special attention to verse 17... Have a nice day..

Pretty delusional aren’t we not according to Isaiah 66...Pay special attention
to verse 17... Have a nice day..

Shimon,
Thanks for your contribution.
I have no clue how your comment is related to the Opening Post?
But I expect you do, so thank you.

Isaiah 66:17 is an Old Testament reference to an Old Testament prohibition
against eating pigs and rats. Leviticus 11:7 says don't eat swine.
Leviticus 11:29 says don't eat rats.

I personally like pork ribs, but I'm not all that fond of eating rats.

Of course, I live in New Testament times and under New Testament truths and
guidelines so I don't have to worry about Old Testament dietary prohibitions.

I note that tens of millions, maybe more, in China do eat rats and bats and
and bugs and mice and other horrible looking stuff that could "gag a maggot."
Not that I am being critical of them doing that ---I'm not -- each man can eat
whatever he can "hold down" --- so far as I am concerned. You?

I hope you have a nice day too.

God Bless.

`

Shimon,

God Bless.

`
I think the point of Shimon is a reasonable question about Christianity and Christians.

The question is, what kind of Christians are you referring to?

Yo see, the laws given to Israel were for a reason, not for to be a temporary test but, according to the bible, because God wanted holy people. This is to say, spiritually and physically.

What good can be found when you maintain a pure soul inside an impure body? An impure body becomes like that by assimilating impure food.

God wants a complete holy man, God doesn't want holy souls inside impure bodies. This is the reason a special diet was given to Israel.

Now well, Christians are supposed to be part of Israel in order to receive the benefits of the promises and blessings given to Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

If a Christian person doesn't become part of Israel, then this person won't receive the blessings.

Then, it is correct that Christianity is reaching everywhere, but this is not a sign that the world is ready for the coming of the messiah. The messiah never taught disobedience to God but totally the contrary, for him his mother and brothers were the ones who obeyed God.

It is true indeed that there are billions of Christians in the world, but how many of them are really part of Israel? How many of those Christians obey what God says over obedience to what their pastors preach?

It's the same eating pork ribs, mice, mule, bat, octopus, flies, roaches, rat, dog, hyena, snake, crow, and more, because an impure animal is an impure animal to God. And God rejects the habit of eating impure animals.

Then, the question is, if obeying God is something that can be accomplished, why people insist in disobeying him? What you will lose if you stop eating pork ribs? Will you suffer a trauma if you take that impure animal food from your diet?

Why not playing on the right side? Make a rib-eye steak the replacement and be straight with your God. It is so simple.

Jesus didn't eat impure animals, the best you can do is imitating him, and such is a safe way to reserve your place in front of God.

Don't listen the words of others who incite you to disobey God, but you just follow God and don't turn you face to the right or to the left. Put you vision straight to what God says, that is the best guarantee for you, as a Christian, to fulfill what God wants from you.

Both sides are writing and publishing information to support their views.
Both sides have "access to information."
You say "both sides" as if they are equal. I am under no obligation to treat your magical belief as equal to reality until you can present convincing evidence.

JAG Writes:
What does the future hold for the Christian Church and the human race here on planet Earth?
The answer is the human race has a magnificent optimistic bright cheerful future.

The world will eventually become a Christian world. This will require many millenniums yet
to come as human history rolls forward. This does not mean that every single person on
Earth will become a Christian, rather it means that the human race, as a race, will be saved
and the vast overwhelming majority of human beings will, in the far off future, become
Christian.

The Lord Jesus' Great Commission To His Christian Church is about His Church Christianizing
the world:

The Lord Jesus told His disciples at the end of Matthew's gospel chapter 28 to go and make
disciples of all the nations. His disciples needed power to accomplish this great task. The Lord
Jesus told them what this power was. He said "all authority in Heaven and on Earth has been
given to me, therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . . teaching them to obey all that
I have commanded you." Matthew 28:18-20

The Lord Jesus was serious when He gave His Christian Church her Great Commission. His
Great Commission is a command and not a suggestion. Therefore His Great Commission to
go and make disciples of all the nations will be successfully accomplished before He returns
to Earth to end human history -- the world will eventually become Christian. "He must reign
until He has put all his enemies under His feet." 1 Cor. 15:25
"For He (God) has put everything under His feet." 1 Cor. 15:27

The Lord Jesus right NOW is reigning as King over this entire world and He is gradually
incrementally Christianizing the entire world. Again, how long will this take? It will take
many many millenniums yet to unfold, but He will be victorious. We must be patient.
This is going to take very long time.

Meanwhile . .

Unfortunately there is a lot of Doom and Gloom and Defeatism out there inside 21st
century Christendom .

Christendom holds and presents 4 major views of the future of the Christian Church
and the Human Race.

These 4 views are:
(1) Postmillennialism
(2) Amillennialism
(3) Premillennialism
(4) Dispensationalism

Of the 4 views only Postmillennialism presents an optimistic bright cheerful victorious
future for the Christian Church and the Human Race. The other 3 views are saturated
with Doom and Gloom and Defeatism for both the Christian Church and the Human
race.

This Opening Post is presenting some general thoughts on Postmillennialism and
Postmillennialism's optimistic view of the future.

Long live Christian optimism.

Large swaths of the Christian Church today are awash in Gloom and Doom and in
Defeatism passed off as being spiritual, when in fact the Bible teaches that the
Christian Church will be victorious. I will build my Church, said the Lord Jesus,
and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it. Go and make disciples of all the
nations, said the Lord Jesus, because I have now been given all authority both in
Heaven and on Earth.

It is sad indeed that Amillennialism, Premillennialism, and Dispensationalism
repudiates the gospel victory theme of the Bible in their modern eschatological
speculations and replaces this victory theme with a defeatist scheme of the
future of the Christian Church and Human race. This paralyzes Christian cultural
efforts and eliminates the practical significance from the Christian worldview,
and gives Christians a sinful comfort in lethargy because all this Defeatism
and Doom and Gloom tends to justify social and cultural irresponsibility.
Why polish brass on a sinking ship", ask many misinformed Christians.

Here is an excellent definition of Postmillennialism:

"Postmillennialism holds that the Lord Jesus Christ established His kingdom
on earth through His preaching and redemptive work in the first century and
that He equips His church with the gospel, empowers her by the Holy Spirit,
and charges her with the Great Commission to disciple all nations.
Postmillennialism expects that eventually the vast majority of men living
will be saved. Increasing gospel success will gradually produce a time in
history prior to Christ's return in which faith, righteousness, peace, and
prosperity will prevail in the affairs of men and nations. After an extensive
era of such conditions the Lord will return visibly, bodily, and gloriously
, to end history with the general resurrection and the final Judgment
after which the eternal order follows."___ Dr. Kenneth L. Gentry.

Christianity is slowly Christianizing the world.

Christianity started small in numbers. There was a time in the 1st century
at the very beginning of Christianity when the number of Christians in the
world was less than 12. Today, some 2000 years later, there is some 2.5
billion Christians in the world. We have a name for this. We call it progress.

America today has over 1300 Evangelical mega-churches with weekly
attendance of over 2000. The Roman Catholics have over 3000 churches
with a weekly attendance of over 2000. This is Christian progress in the
world.

Christianity is growing like wildfire in the Global South. In Africa and in
the huge underground churches in China. This is more Christian progress
in the world.

■ The Lord Jesus "shall have dominion from sea to sea" Psalm 72:8
■ "The whole Earth will be filled with His glory." Psalm 72:19
■ "All the nations will call Him blessed." Psalm 72:17
■ The Lord Jesus really meant it, when He commanded His Christian
Church to "go and make disciples of all the nations." Matthew 28:19

JAG

`
Apparently, you have not been paying attention that less and less people in the US, identify as Christian. Islam has been spreading throughout Europe, thanks to George Soros' "Free Movement of Peoples," agenda.
You live in a dream world. Perhaps you should either go back on your medications or, it's a matter of cutting back on them.

Shimon,

God Bless.

`
I think the point of Shimon is a reasonable question about Christianity and Christians.

The question is, what kind of Christians are you referring to?

Yo see, the laws given to Israel were for a reason, not for to be a temporary test but, according to the bible, because God wanted holy people. This is to say, spiritually and physically.

What good can be found when you maintain a pure soul inside an impure body? An impure body becomes like that by assimilating impure food.

God wants a complete holy man, God doesn't want holy souls inside impure bodies. This is the reason a special diet was given to Israel.

Now well, Christians are supposed to be part of Israel in order to receive the benefits of the promises and blessings given to Abraham, Issac and Jacob.

If a Christian person doesn't become part of Israel, then this person won't receive the blessings.

Then, it is correct that Christianity is reaching everywhere, but this is not a sign that the world is ready for the coming of the messiah. The messiah never taught disobedience to God but totally the contrary, for him his mother and brothers were the ones who obeyed God.

It is true indeed that there are billions of Christians in the world, but how many of them are really part of Israel? How many of those Christians obey what God says over obedience to what their pastors preach?

It's the same eating pork ribs, mice, mule, bat, octopus, flies, roaches, rat, dog, hyena, snake, crow, and more, because an impure animal is an impure animal to God. And God rejects the habit of eating impure animals.

Then, the question is, if obeying God is something that can be accomplished, why people insist in disobeying him? What you will lose if you stop eating pork ribs? Will you suffer a trauma if you take that impure animal food from your diet?

Why not playing on the right side? Make a rib-eye steak the replacement and be straight with your God. It is so simple.

Jesus didn't eat impure animals, the best you can do is imitating him, and such is a safe way to reserve your place in front of God.

Don't listen the words of others who incite you to disobey God, but you just follow God and don't turn you face to the right or to the left. Put you vision straight to what God says, that is the best guarantee for you, as a Christian, to fulfill what God wants from you.

"Make a rib-eye steak the replacement"___Luchittociencia

Luchittociencia,
Sounds tasty.
I love rib-eyes.
Thanks for writing all that up-- that took awhile.

Luchittociencia is quite a screen name.

`

JAG Writes:
What does the future hold for the Christian Church and the human race here on planet Earth?
The answer is the human race has a magnificent optimistic bright cheerful future.

The world will eventually become a Christian world. This will require many millenniums yet
to come as human history rolls forward. This does not mean that every single person on
Earth will become a Christian, rather it means that the human race, as a race, will be saved
and the vast overwhelming majority of human beings will, in the far off future, become
Christian.

The Lord Jesus' Great Commission To His Christian Church is about His Church Christianizing
the world:

The Lord Jesus told His disciples at the end of Matthew's gospel chapter 28 to go and make
disciples of all the nations. His disciples needed power to accomplish this great task. The Lord
Jesus told them what this power was. He said "all authority in Heaven and on Earth has been
given to me, therefore go and make disciples of all nations . . . teaching them to obey all that
I have commanded you." Matthew 28:18-20

The Lord Jesus was serious when He gave His Christian Church her Great Commission. His
Great Commission is a command and not a suggestion. Therefore His Great Commission to
go and make disciples of all the nations will be successfully accomplished before He returns
to Earth to end human history -- the world will eventually become Christian. "He must reign
until He has put all his enemies under His feet." 1 Cor. 15:25
"For He (God) has put everything under His feet." 1 Cor. 15:27

The Lord Jesus right NOW is reigning as King over this entire world and He is gradually
incrementally Christianizing the entire world. Again, how long will this take? It will take
many many millenniums yet to unfold, but He will be victorious. We must be patient.
This is going to take very long time.

Meanwhile . .

Unfortunately there is a lot of Doom and Gloom and Defeatism out there inside 21st
century Christendom .

Christendom holds and presents 4 major views of the future of the Christian Church
and the Human Race.

These 4 views are:
(1) Postmillennialism
(2) Amillennialism
(3) Premillennialism
(4) Dispensationalism

Of the 4 views only Postmillennialism presents an optimistic bright cheerful victorious
future for the Christian Church and the Human Race. The other 3 views are saturated
with Doom and Gloom and Defeatism for both the Christian Church and the Human
race.

This Opening Post is presenting some general thoughts on Postmillennialism and
Postmillennialism's optimistic view of the future.

Long live Christian optimism.

Large swaths of the Christian Church today are awash in Gloom and Doom and in
Defeatism passed off as being spiritual, when in fact the Bible teaches that the
Christian Church will be victorious. I will build my Church, said the Lord Jesus,
and the gates of Hell will not prevail against it. Go and make disciples of all the
nations, said the Lord Jesus, because I have now been given all authority both in
Heaven and on Earth.

It is sad indeed that Amillennialism, Premillennialism, and Dispensationalism
repudiates the gospel victory theme of the Bible in their modern eschatological
speculations and replaces this victory theme with a defeatist scheme of the
future of the Christian Church and Human race. This paralyzes Christian cultural
efforts and eliminates the practical significance from the Christian worldview,
and gives Christians a sinful comfort in lethargy because all this Defeatism
and Doom and Gloom tends to justify social and cultural irresponsibility.
Why polish brass on a sinking ship", ask many misinformed Christians.

Here is an excellent definition of Postmillennialism:

"Postmillennialism holds that the Lord Jesus Christ established His kingdom
on earth through His preaching and redemptive work in the first century and
that He equips His church with the gospel, empowers her by the Holy Spirit,
and charges her with the Great Commission to disciple all nations.
Postmillennialism expects that eventually the vast majority of men living
will be saved. Increasing gospel success will gradually produce a time in
history prior to Christ's return in which faith, righteousness, peace, and
prosperity will prevail in the affairs of men and nations. After an extensive
era of such conditions the Lord will return visibly, bodily, and gloriously
, to end history with the general resurrection and the final Judgment
after which the eternal order follows."___ Dr. Kenneth L. Gentry.

Christianity is slowly Christianizing the world.

Christianity started small in numbers. There was a time in the 1st century
at the very beginning of Christianity when the number of Christians in the
world was less than 12. Today, some 2000 years later, there is some 2.5
billion Christians in the world. We have a name for this. We call it progress.

America today has over 1300 Evangelical mega-churches with weekly
attendance of over 2000. The Roman Catholics have over 3000 churches
with a weekly attendance of over 2000. This is Christian progress in the
world.

Christianity is growing like wildfire in the Global South. In Africa and in
the huge underground churches in China. This is more Christian progress
in the world.

■ The Lord Jesus "shall have dominion from sea to sea" Psalm 72:8
■ "The whole Earth will be filled with His glory." Psalm 72:19
■ "All the nations will call Him blessed." Psalm 72:17
■ The Lord Jesus really meant it, when He commanded His Christian
Church to "go and make disciples of all the nations." Matthew 28:19

JAG

`
Apparently, you have not been paying attention that less and less people in the US, identify as Christian. Islam has been spreading throughout Europe, thanks to George Soros' "Free Movement of Peoples," agenda.
You live in a dream world. Perhaps you should either go back on your medications or, it's a matter of cutting back on them.

"Apparently, you have not been paying attention that less and less people in the US, identify as
Christian.___LuckyDuck

LuckyDuck,
That is correct. If you believe the polls. Polls are merely a snapshot of what a relatively few people told
a pollster at at certain point in time.

I hold Postmillennialist beliefs and therefore I do not basis my view of the Christian future on polls or
upon what happens in one mere century which is a mere blip on the historical time line.

I think in terms of mega-millenniums. How does that work?

Well, for example some 2000 years ago in the 1st century, Christianity had less that 50 converts
at the very beginning.

Today some 2000 years later, Christendom has 2.3 or 2.5 billion believers world-wide --- and
Christendom is growing like wild-fire in the Global South --- in places like Africa.

There is also a HUGE underground Christian Church in China. House Church. Christianity is
HUGE in South Korea.

"Islam has been spreading throughout Europe, thanks to George Soros' "Free Movement
of Peoples," agenda.___LuckyDuck

Agreed.

`

`

Religion is on it’s way out.

I’d be surprised if any of that nonsense is still around 50 years from now.

Both sides are writing and publishing information to support their views.
Both sides have "access to information."

You say "both sides" as if they are equal. I am under no obligation to
treat your magical belief as equal to reality until you can present
convincing evidence.
Augustine,
You want "convincing evidence" you say.
Sorry. No can give.
Christianity is a faith.
A faith cannot be demonstrated true with empirical evidence that
rises to the certainty-level of say 2 + 2 = 4.

The best we can offer is arguments that have a high level of
Probability and Plausibility --- but here there is going to be a lot
of human subjectivity in evaluating these type of arguments for the
truth of Christianity --- you know subjective as in human biases,
prejudices, and presuppositions.

`

Religion is on it’s way out.

I’d be surprised if any of that nonsense is still around 50 years from now.

"Religion is on it’s way out.
I’d be surprised if any of that nonsense is still around 50 years from
now.___Mr. Clean

Mr. Clean,

Gotta disagree.
Here is why:

Start quote.
Theism worldwide is very strong and very healthy.

2.8 billion Muslims plus 2.9 billion Christians by 2050.

That comes out to 5.7 billion Theists by 2050? And that's not counting the Jews.

5.7 billion Theists is going to be a lot of Theists by 2050

Projected growth of Christianity by 2050

Some of the projections are as follows:
[96]
  1. Over the 2010-2050 period, Christians will remain the largest religious group with 30.7% of the world’s population. However, Islam will grow faster and become 29.7% of the world’s population. Therefore, by 2050 there will be 2.8 billion Muslims compared to 2.9 billion Christians.
  2. “In the United States, Christians will decline from more than three-quarters of the population in 2010 to two-thirds in 2050.”
  3. “Four out of every 10 Christians in the world will live in sub-Saharan Africa.”
In the section By Country, here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christ...wth#By_country

End quote.

Christendom, according to the linked article, will decline in the United States by 2050 . . .
However . . .

Christendom is growing in the Global South.

Christianity is growing in Africa.

Christendom is growing in China. There is a huge "underground" Christianity in China. House Church.

Christianity is huge in South Korea --and growing.

`

Forum List

Back