The WORLD is FUCKED... and it's US poor slobs that will pay the price...

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
Not only has America's elected officials spent the next three generations of taxes into debt, but the whole world is in the same boat. Too many people milking the same cow for more milk than the cow can give. Now comes the time when the cows tit runs dry. All those people that were so comfortable thinking that they were going to get money for nothing are finding out, wow, THERE ISN'T ANY. What will happen? I can tell you what's going to happen... the world is going to erupt in another war. Not a world war of sorts as in a country against another country, but a world that is at war inside itself... every country. Voting is a joke. There is no way that just left up to voting in different generic, run of the mil, another power hungry asshole that's just looking to smooth over the same turd we've been fed for the last 100 years is going to fix anything. It's going to take a revolution, and it's coming. I've been saying this for YEARS here on this board, and my prediction is closer to the truth now more than it has ever been. Buy guns. Buy ammo. Stock your shelves with non perishable goods, water, buy a generator, take care of yourselves. The world has no easy fix in store. It's going to take a war to bring things back into perspective. Back to the constitution. Back to NOT be ashamed to being an AMERICAN!

Not only has America's elected officials spent the next three generations of taxes into debt, but the whole world is in the same boat. Too many people milking the same cow for more milk than the cow can give. Now comes the time when the cows tit runs dry. All those people that were so comfortable thinking that they were going to get money for nothing are finding out, wow, THERE ISN'T ANY. What will happen? I can tell you what's going to happen... the world is going to erupt in another war. Not a world war of sorts as in a country against another country, but a world that is at war inside itself... every country. Voting is a joke. There is no way that just left up to voting in different generic, run of the mil, another power hungry asshole that's just looking to smooth over the same turd we've been fed for the last 100 years is going to fix anything. It's going to take a revolution, and it's coming. I've been saying this for YEARS here on this board, and my prediction is closer to the truth now more than it has ever been. Buy guns. Buy ammo. Stock your shelves with non perishable goods, water, buy a generator, take care of yourselves. The world has no easy fix in store. It's going to take a war to bring things back into perspective. Back to the constitution. Back to NOT be ashamed to being an AMERICAN!
If that were to happen natural selection would once again visit the human race !! Only the hardest working ,self reliant of the masses will survive !! To bad for the libbs !!:cool:

The WORLD is FUCKED... and it's US poor slobs that will pay the price...

Yep, and Bush didn't even use any K-Y Jelly.

Only a Brainless twit could possibly believe 1, 2 term President is responsible for the Crisis the whole world faces today.

That's what a lack of critical thinking does for a person. It allows them to live in a fantasy world where one man can destroy the country. These people are fools.

I agree with part of your sentiments (voting does tend to be a joke..."If voting changed anything they'd make it illegal" - Emma Goldman) but I'm not sure I'm big on the let's start an ultimately pointless civil war to get back to the constitution ting. Since that isn't exactly a clear goal and will end hilariously.

"Revolution" suggests that there will be a cabal of revolutionaries who set out to overturn the government.

I rather doubt that kind of revolution is going to happen.

But I do expect that a gradual descent into an anarchic state seems possible if the USA continues on the path it is on, now.

An erosion of FEDERAL power as the FEDS stop paying their bills and doing revenue sharing, and the states and local communities find themselves on their own.

FWIW, I think your suggestion that one prepare for that state of affairs is a fairly good one.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back