The world hates real Christians who love Jesus Christ.

MaxGrit

Beloved
Mar 21, 2014

John 8 (ESV)

Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

They answered him, “Abraham is our father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are doing the works your father did.”

They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

I made it through 45 seconds of the video. That man makes me want to strangle a kitten.

John 8 (ESV)

Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know that you are offspring of Abraham; yet you seek to kill me because my word finds no place in you. I speak of what I have seen with my Father, and you do what you have heard from your father.”

Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, but now you seek to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are doing the works your father did.”

They said to him, “We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God.”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear my word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

I tell you the truth, Max. One of the saddest things that has happened in the past 25 years is the lukewarmness in the churches who have taken to this "tolerance to sin" nonsense. It's not surprising to me that the world feels comfortable sitting in a church meeting like Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, etc because there is no preaching of truth, the Gospel is not preached. There was a time when the holiness preaching was so powerful in the church that if a sinner was in the congregation he was under such conviction he'd be at the altar before the service ended. So now the preachers have taken to the tolerance message in large numbers and they will even attack those in the congregation that hold fast to the Word of God and obey it. We are truly at the point of seeing the great falling away.

The world?

The whole WORLD??

:cuckoo:

sure, nuckin futz, but if you were a real christian and emptied your head of every rational thought, you would become crazy paranoid too.

You know, for a nominal service charge I would be more than happy to screw up your mind and convince you that you are going to hell and need to be saved and salvation is as simple as "just believing" that a god made man made matzo made by human hands must be worshiped and eaten in order for you to live forever.... and I just happen to have exclusive distribution rights and a cup of wine to boot!

Eternal life, salvation from the fires of eternal torment, and three gods for the price of one!

Now that's a sweet deal.....Yours for only 10% of your income for the rest of your life and if you call in now to place an order, you will receive absolutely free a hanky once used to wipe the holy tears off a bleeding statue.

John 8 (ESV)

Funny the religious Jews killed Jesus and for centuries christians killed non believers or anyone who challenged their authority. Jesus was challenging the Jewish authority. Christians are such hypocrites.

Hey god spoke to me. Do you doubt me? Why? You believe he once regularly spoke to our ancestors.

Let's START with the one who MOST AFFECTS the country and Christians....

159846_600.jpg

John 8 (ESV)

Not quite. The world hates real Christians who love Jesus Christ if they claim if you don't, you're going to hell.

Funny the religious Jews killed Jesus and for centuries christians killed non believers or anyone who challenged their authority. Jesus was challenging the Jewish authority. Christians are such hypocrites.

Actually the Romans killed Jesus, probably for sedition. The "religious Jews" may have hated Jesus for revealing secrets or thought he was crazy or something for all that love your enemy talk but they hated the Romans more..

Hypocrisy is not exclusive to Christians. Hatred is blinding to everyone who harbors it.

Is it really such a mystery why I said that you still need to get over the hurt from your Christian past?

Actually the Romans killed Jesus, probably for sedition. The "religious Jews" may have hated Jesus for revealing secrets or thought he was crazy or something for all that love your enemy talk but they hated the Romans more..

Hypocrisy is not exclusive to Christians. Hatred is blinding to everyone who harbors it.

Is it really such a mystery why I said that you still need to get over the hurt from your Christian past?
Actually, no one killed Jesus, Jesus chose to be a sacrifice for all of us.

While I believe that Jesus was just a man while on this earth, until the day of His Baptism, he had more faith than any other man who ever walked the earth. Thus He was able to command the Holy Spirit better than any man before or since. Jesus even gave us directions on how to command the Holy Spirit also, with just the faith of a mustard seed, we could move a mountain.

Jesus had the power to call down angels and stop the suffering He was enduring, but He refused to do that, because He knew that His dying was the only way, to bridge that gap between humans and God. And He loved us all enough to go through that.

I could lay down my life for one of my children, for my wife, my mother, and a handful of others, but for strangers who ridicule me, who make fun of me, who are just plain evil, no, no chance, yet Jesus did just that.

I won't ever live up to His example, but I try everyday, and I fail everyday, it's in my human nature.

Actually of all the sects I thought mine was the best. Us Greeks wrote the bible and the catholics corrupted it and I'll be damned if some white american devil or African american christian is going to tell me what the bible says. We told you first! Lol

Trust me I'm over it. Starting to like what I see in the Muslim religion though. Or I might go Jew Mormon or jehova. Which one do you like best? I mean besides yours of course. Have you even looked into these other religions?

Actually, no one killed Jesus, Jesus chose to be a sacrifice for all of us.

While I believe that Jesus was just a man while on this earth, until the day of His Baptism, he had more faith than any other man who ever walked the earth. Thus He was able to command the Holy Spirit better than any man before or since. Jesus even gave us directions on how to command the Holy Spirit also, with just the faith of a mustard seed, we could move a mountain.

Jesus had the power to call down angels and stop the suffering He was enduring, but He refused to do that, because He knew that His dying was the only way, to bridge that gap between humans and God. And He loved us all enough to go through that.

I could lay down my life for one of my children, for my wife, my mother, and a handful of others, but for strangers who ridicule me, who make fun of me, who are just plain evil, no, no chance, yet Jesus did just that.

I won't ever live up to His example, but I try everyday, and I fail everyday, it's in my human nature.
I would sacrifice my life if it would bring about world peace.

Actually of all the sects I thought mine was the best. Us Greeks wrote the bible and the catholics corrupted it and I'll be damned if some white american devil or African american christian is going to tell me what the bible says. We told you first! Lol

Trust me I'm over it. Starting to like what I see in the Muslim religion though. Or I might go Jew Mormon or jehova. Which one do you like best? I mean besides yours of course. Have you even looked into these other religions?

It seems that you might also be hard of reading. I told you more than once already that I do not belong to any particular religion and I have looked into all of them extensively.

Congratulations. you are over it, (right), however you might want to take a moment out of your busy day deriding Christianity to notice whether you are ascending or descending from the low place from which you started.

Leaving Christianity is not evidence that you have become an enlightened being. Many former religious zealots of every kind leave their religion only to degenerate further into some other even more perverse and delusional creature .

Trust me, you seem as confused and unenlightened as you ever were as a Christian..

It seems that you might also be hard of reading. I told you more than once already that I do not belong to any particular religion and I have looked into all of them extensively.

Congratulations. you are over it, (right), however you might want to take a moment out of your busy day deriding Christianity to notice whether you are ascending or descending from the low place from which you started.

Leaving Christianity is not evidence that you have become an enlightened being. Many former religious zealots of every kind leave their religion only to degenerate further into some other even more perverse and delusional creature .

Trust me, you seem as confused and unenlightened as you ever were as a Christian..

Well then you are wrong again. People like Carl Sagan me holly and Neal degrasse Tyson and many other athiests have been outspoken on why we dont like religions. You dont believe but you believe the lie is good for people. We disagree. Now go convert like we all know eventually will and let me guess which one you'll join. Christians? I knew it. Are you sure you dont believe or are you mad at god?

New Topics

Forum List

Back