The Women of Fox: We're Swearing, We're Drinking, We're Smoking, We're Having Premarital Sex...

paperview

Life is Good
Jul 27, 2009
the road less traveled
"We have birth control before we go to work..." Huh?

Megyn Kelly had Mike F̶u̶c̶k̶a̶b̶e̶e̶ ̶ Huckabee on her show last night to clear up some things he said and wrote in his book about his Guns and Gravy Heartland of 'Merica, and was apparently reported on in error as to who he actually meant when he called women "trashy" -- some thought it was in reference to the women at Fox.

"Mike Huckabee made some news this week when he remarked upon how “trashy” it is for women to swear in professional environments and the workplace. Some media outlets reported that Huckabee had referred to his former Fox News colleagues; Huckabee clarified he was not."

The Meg let him make his case, and then she quipped this at the end:

“I do have some news for you before I let you go. We are not only swearing. We’re drinking, we’re smoking, we’re having premarital sex, we have birth control before we go to work, and sometimes boss around a bunch of men.”

Megyn Kelly Breaks Some News to Huckabee Women Do a Lot More Than Swear 8230 Mediaite

Maybe she meant all the New York women, and not just her New York Fox colleagues, (or maybe all women), I'm not sure, but either way -- it was pretty funny.

Wonder how the Heartland heard that juicy little tidbit.

:lol:

Huckabee retorted back upon hearing such naughty things from the vixen:

"Huckabee: I just don't want to hear that. I don't want to hear that."

Cover your ears Huck!

"Kelly: That's the reality, Gov. "

:lol:

Are these women getting screwed at FOX????????????

Anyway, does Yukabee think men that swear in the work place are trashy, or just women?

Don't know. But the women on Fox are both cute and well educated. Were I a younger man, and unmarried, I would be pursuing them.

Anyway, does Yukabee think men that swear in the work place are trashy, or just women?
Yep, it's inappropriate. His words.

From what I read, he said it would be inappropriate to say the words (the f-bomb) in front of women but that women saying them are trashy.

Men = inappropriate
Women = trashy

Bit of a double standard there. He's a pretty old fashioned kind of person.

From what I read, he said it would be inappropriate to say the words (the f-bomb) in front of women but that women saying them are trashy.

Men = inappropriate
Women = trashy

Bit of a double standard there. He's a pretty old fashioned kind of person.
Inappropriate because it's trashy?

Trashy people need love, too.

Forum List

Back