The Witcher (Netflix)

I thought it went downhill the last couple of seasons, but yeah, very disappointing end. I didn't think the problem was being 'woke', though, just some poor overall writing. :dunno:
Really?

Adam's entire character? 2 entire episodes lamenting how racist cops are over and over and over again? They wasted half the last season bitching about how every cop was racist. The last season was aimed directly at it.

It did also suffer from having no actual end planned IMHO. It seems they could not figure out what they wanted to do.

Really?

Adam's entire character? 2 entire episodes lamenting how racist cops are over and over and over again? They wasted half the last season bitching about how every cop was racist. The last season was aimed directly at it.

It did also suffer from having no actual end planned IMHO. It seems they could not figure out what they wanted to do.

I forgot about how forced some of the race issues were. They did a horrible job of fitting it into the show. I thought it was really just a couple of episodes, but maybe it went on longer.

I forgot about how forced some of the race issues were. They did a horrible job of fitting it into the show. I thought it was really just a couple of episodes, but maybe it went on longer.
That is the problem more than anything, they did not fit. It was contrived.

That is inexcusable. You can and should address the hard questions in entertainment. The problem is that they did not want to address anything, just mindless virtue signaling.

After all the forced race shit, they never actually addressed any change. It was just straight out virtue signaling and that is just disguising to me in general. If you are going to address it, then do it. Make it part of the story. Create a believable and relatable plot and bring that plot to its conclusion.

This was none of those things.

Forum List

Back