The Winningest Leader Of All Time

Oil was a major factor in Japan's strategic planning. The "land of the rising sun" had also, in comparatively recent times, emerged from the backwaters to the status of an advanced power. What it lacked, as an expanding empire with high industrial ambitions, was an adequate supply of its own energy resources. The big question for Japanese rulers: to attack the Soviets for access to their oil fields, or direct the Asian empire's fire "southward" to one of the Western powers. (Pre World War II, the U.S. was the world's most prolific oil producer.)
Is China south of Japan?
The US stuck its nose where it had no good excuse to- regardless of who was tickling whose fancy at the time-
I can't find in the constitution where meddling in foreign affairs is a directive of anyone in the US- maybe I haven't read it enough times. Perhaps you could point out that authority granted- and, while on that subject, maybe you could point out the authority to restrict trade to gov't approved deals- I can't find that either.

"Summary
  • Both the president and Congress have some exclusive foreign policy powers, while others are shared or not explicitly assigned by the Constitution.
  • These two branches of government often clash over foreign policy–making, particularly when it comes to military operations, foreign aid, and immigration.
  • The judicial branch is limited in how much it can arbitrate constitutional disputes over foreign policy, and it is often reluctant to."
  • https://www.cfr.org/backgrounder/us-foreign-policy-powers-congress-and-president

The problem, of course, is that Franklin Roosevelt gave our foreign policy to Joseph Stalin.

a. Stalin declared that Germany not be allowed to surrender unless it had been utterly destroyed first, so as not to bar his occupation of Europe.

b. Stalin declared that the attack of D-Day be at Normandy, not the more tactical advance through Italy, already conquered.

c. Stalin refused to release 25,000 American troops he had captured from the Nazis.

d. Stalin demanded 3 votes in the United Nations, to our one.

e. Stalin demanded that General Patton be sidelined...and so it was.

So, no authority granted to meddle in others business-unless of course it's to favor a member of the Duopoly Party's desires- I didn't think so either- yet here we are how many wars and lives later still doing it?

So, no authority granted to meddle in others business-unless of course it's to favor a member of the Duopoly Party's desires- I didn't think so either- yet here we are how many wars and lives later still doing it?

It appears you don't read well.

1. Bismarck? One of the Caesars? Reagan?
Nay, nay. My vote goes to the one who has led us, America, to this moment, this point in our journey through history…..and the guy isn’t even American.
He’s the one who influenced Franklin Roosevelt to turn America to the Left, and whose views and agenda are forefront in directing the Democrat Party.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

2. Just one episode in geopolitical generalship will make my choice the most intelligent, successful, insidious individuals ever to walk the earth.
And the central actor in this passion play is not Leon Trotsky, born today, but Stalin’s premier spy, who died on this day:
Richard Sorge, (born October 4, 1895, Baku, Russia [now in Azerbaijan]—died November 7, 1944, Tokyo, Japan), German press correspondent who headed a successful Soviet espionage ring in Tokyo during World War II.
Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

3. Let’s begin with the most noted truth in geopolitics: “We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.”
Lord Palmerston

Machiavelli was a piker compared to Joseph Stalin.

Soviet plans for world domination go back to the early years of the 20th century, but when Stalin took over in 1922, he was able to consolidate total power after Lenin's death in 1924. He had active espionage cells in nations throughout the world. Including Japan. After Japan's conquest of Manchuria in 1931–32, Moscow feared that Japanese aggression might turn toward the Soviet Far East. "
The Spy Who Saved the Soviets

4. Richard Sorge was Stalin's master spy in Japan...."a half-Russian, half-German Soviet spy... so successfully ingratiated himself with the German diplomatic community in Japan that he was allowed to work out of the German embassy, giving him access to confidential files. At the same time, he also befriended Japanese government officials, attempting to convince them not to go to war with the Soviet Union."
Soviet master spy is hanged by the Japanese - Nov 07 1944 - HISTORY.com

5." Amongst the myriad twists and turns and subplots of World War II was the amazing efficiency with which Soviet agents in the U.S., Japan, and elsewhere around the globe coordinated to steer the imperial Japanese government away from an attack on the Soviet Union – a multi-year effort that resulted in the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.....

Stalin controlled the foreign policy of Imperial Japan.....
.....and did the same with American policy during WWII.
The ease with which Stalin manipulated Franklin Roosevelt resulted in the neo-Marxism that permeates our society today.

That makes the homicidal psychopath Joseph Stalin the winningest leader evah!!!!
I'd vote for Gandhi. He united India and threw the British Empire out. Not bad and he is still revered as a good man, just the opposite of Stalin (at least outside of Russia).

That would be the Gandhi who told the Jewish people to allow their throats to be cut.

Brilliant, huh?

I can see why he's your choice.
While Stalin executed the Jewish Bolsheviks. I can see why he's your choice.

“My sympathies are all with the Jews,” Gandhi wrote in a 1938 article in his Harijan publication. “If there ever could be a justifiable war, in the name of and for humanity, war against Germany to prevent the wanton persecution of a whole race would be completely justified. But I do not believe in any war.”

Nay, nay. My vote goes to the one who has led us, America, to this moment, this point in our journey through history…..and the guy isn’t even American.
He’s the one who influenced Franklin Roosevelt to turn America to the Left, and whose views and agenda are forefront in directing the Democrat Party.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

2. Just one episode in geopolitical generalship will make my choice the most intelligent, successful, insidious individuals ever to walk the earth.
And the central actor in this passion play is not Leon Trotsky, born today, but Stalin’s premier spy, who died on this day:
Richard Sorge, (born October 4, 1895, Baku, Russia [now in Azerbaijan]—died November 7, 1944, Tokyo, Japan), German press correspondent who headed a successful Soviet espionage ring in Tokyo during World War II.
Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

3. Let’s begin with the most noted truth in geopolitics: “We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.”
Lord Palmerston

Soviet plans for world domination go back to the early years of the 20th century, but when Stalin took over in 1922, he was able to consolidate total power after Lenin's death in 1924. He had active espionage cells in nations throughout the world. Including Japan. After Japan's conquest of Manchuria in 1931–32, Moscow feared that Japanese aggression might turn toward the Soviet Far East. "

4. Richard Sorge was Stalin's master spy in Japan...."a half-Russian, half-German Soviet spy... so successfully ingratiated himself with the German diplomatic community in Japan that he was allowed to work out of the German embassy, giving him access to confidential files. At the same time, he also befriended Japanese government officials, attempting to convince them not to go to war with the Soviet Union."

5." Amongst the myriad twists and turns and subplots of World War II was the amazing efficiency with which Soviet agents in the U.S., Japan, and elsewhere around the globe coordinated to steer the imperial Japanese government away from an attack on the Soviet Union – a multi-year effort that resulted in the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.....

The ease with which Stalin manipulated Franklin Roosevelt resulted in the neo-Marxism that permeates our society today.

That makes the homicidal psychopath Joseph Stalin the winningest leader evah!!!!
I'd vote for Gandhi. He united India and threw the British Empire out. Not bad and he is still revered as a good man, just the opposite of Stalin (at least outside of Russia).

That would be the Gandhi who told the Jewish people to allow their throats to be cut.

Brilliant, huh?

“My sympathies are all with the Jews,” Gandhi wrote in a 1938 article in his Harijan publication. “If there ever could be a justifiable war, in the name of and for humanity, war against Germany to prevent the wanton persecution of a whole race would be completely justified. But I do not believe in any war.”

"Later, when the extent of the holocaust was known, he criticized Jews who had tried to escape or fight for their lives as they did in Warsaw and Treblinka," Thompson writes regarding an interview Gandhi had with his biographer, Louis Fischer, in June of 1946 in which he called the Holocaust "the greatest crime of our time," but suggested that "collective suicide" by Germany's Jews may have been a better strategy.

"But the Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher's knife," Gandhi told Fischer in 1946. "They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs."

Fischer asked, "You mean that the Jews should have committed collective suicide?"

"Yes, that would have been heroism," Gandhi said.

So.....this is what you endorse?

Interesting.

So sorry about your man-bean-ectomy.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

"Later, when the extent of the holocaust was known, he criticized Jews who had tried to escape or fight for their lives as they did in Warsaw and Treblinka," Thompson writes regarding an interview Gandhi had with his biographer, Louis Fischer, in June of 1946 in which he called the Holocaust "the greatest crime of our time," but suggested that "collective suicide" by Germany's Jews may have been a better strategy.

"But the Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher's knife," Gandhi told Fischer in 1946. "They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs."

Fischer asked, "You mean that the Jews should have committed collective suicide?"

Interesting.

Had the Jews known their fate, they may well have chosen suicide. Can you say 'Masada'?

How many times was your man Stalin, nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize? Or do you dislike peace too?

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

Had the Jews known their fate, they may well have chosen suicide. Can you say 'Masada'?

How many times was your man Stalin, nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize? Or do you dislike peace too?

'Say Masada'????

I've actually been on Masada.
When I visited the Middle East, I saw a group of Israeli women training atop Masada......must have been 100°

israeli-women-soldiers-idf-israel-defense-forces.jpg

But you can stick to ordering the Jews to commit suicide.....you might have some disagreement with these folks.

But you denied Stalin as the winningest leader, possibly because of how embarrassed you are that your party and supporters remain devotees of Stalin and Bolshevism.

But....it is possible you have no clue what you stand for.

Let's remember that Joseph Stalin was in charge of US foreign policy, thanks to Democrat Roosevelt.

a. Stalin declared that Germany not be allowed to surrender unless it had been utterly destroyed first, so as not to bar his occupation of Europe.

b. Stalin declared that the attack of D-Day be at Normandy, not the more tactical advance through Italy, already conquered.

c. Stalin refused to release 25,000 American troops he had captured from the Nazis.

That would be quite painful if you were an American.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

When I visited the Middle East, I saw a group of Israeli women training atop Masada......must have been 100°

But you can stick to ordering the Jews to commit suicide.....you might have some disagreement with these folks.

But you denied Stalin as the winningest leader, possibly because of how embarrassed you are that your party and supporters remain devotees of Stalin and Bolshevism.

Let's remember that Joseph Stalin was in charge of US foreign policy, thanks to Democrat Roosevelt.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

re: b. Stalin declared that the attack of D-Day be at Normandy, not the more tactical advance through Italy, already conquered.

This is a new one on me. Got a link? Stalin had already beaten Germany why would he want the Allies to interfere? He could have marched through Germany and France and the low countries in their absence. It is my understanding that the Allies wanted a D-Day to prevent just that from happening and Northern France was the best spot to do it. They were set to invade Southern France if it failed but no one wanted to attack Germany through the Alps.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

You wrote absolutely nothing.....which makes that your most intelligent post evah!!!!!!!

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

re: b. Stalin declared that the attack of D-Day be at Normandy, not the more tactical advance through Italy, already conquered.

This is a new one on me. Got a link? Stalin had already beaten Germany why would he want the Allies to interfere? He could have marched through Germany and France and the low countries in their absence. It is my understanding that the Allies wanted a D-Day to prevent just that from happening and Northern France was the best spot to do it. They were set to invade Southern France if it failed but no one wanted to attack Germany through the Alps.

Look at the bright side......you, knowing less than nothing,.....everything is a new one on your.

"Got a link? Stalin had already beaten Germany why would he want the Allies to interfere? "

Stalin had beaten Germany before Normandy?

Really?

But Roosevelt had ceded Europe to Stalin way before.

Evidence that the Roosevelt administration had every intention of handing over Europe to Stalin can be seen in a document which Hopkins took with him to the Quebec conference in August, 1943, entitled "Russia's Position," quoted as follows in Robert Sherwood's book, "Roosevelt and Hopkins: An Intimate History,":
"Russia's post-war position in Europe will be a dominant one. With Germany crushed, there is no power in Europe to oppose her tremendous military forces."

BTW....that is the reason that Stalin/Harry Hopkins had no intention of allowing Germany to surrender while they still had industrial/military capacity.

Even after a successful conclusion of the war....Stalin anticipated even a defeated Germany standing in the way of communism's domination.

The two problems you have been unable to overcome......illiteracy and that damage to your left cerebral hemisphere.
They may be related.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

Look at the bright side......you, knowing less than nothing,.....everything is a new one on your.

"Got a link? Stalin had already beaten Germany why would he want the Allies to interfere? "

Really?

Evidence that the Roosevelt administration had every intention of handing over Europe to Stalin can be seen in a document which Hopkins took with him to the Quebec conference in August, 1943, entitled "Russia's Position," quoted as follows in Robert Sherwood's book, "Roosevelt and Hopkins: An Intimate History,":
"Russia's post-war position in Europe will be a dominant one. With Germany crushed, there is no power in Europe to oppose her tremendous military forces."

BTW....that is the reason that Stalin/Harry Hopkins had no intention of allowing Germany to surrender while they still had industrial/military capacity.

Even after a successful conclusion of the war....Stalin anticipated even a defeated Germany standing in the way of communism's domination.

The two problems you have been unable to overcome......illiteracy and that damage to your left cerebral hemisphere.
They may be related.
There appear to be 2 things you're ignorant of, history and facts. Hope this helps:

re: Stalin had beaten Germany before Normandy?
Yes, that is history. The summer before Normandy the Russians won the battle of Kursk and Germany never again was able to mount a major offensive.

re: "Russia's post-war position in Europe will be a dominant one. With Germany crushed, there is no power in Europe to oppose her tremendous military forces."
That is called a statement of "fact", feel free to Google it since you don't recognize them. Russia had the most powerful army on the planet at the end of WWII.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

Really?

They may be related.
There appear to be 2 things you're ignorant of, history and facts. Hope this helps:

Yes, that is history. The summer before Normandy the Russians won the battle of Kursk and Germany never again was able to mount a major offensive.

re: "Russia's post-war position in Europe will be a dominant one. With Germany crushed, there is no power in Europe to oppose her tremendous military forces."
That is called a statement of "fact", feel free to Google it since you don't recognize them. Russia had the most powerful army on the planet at the end of WWII.

So the war was over post-Kursk????

Link or lie.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

Really?

They may be related.

Link or lie.
Battle of Kursk Aftermath
The Soviets won the Battle of Kursk and ended Hitler’s dream of conquering Russia. Arguably, Germany won the tactical battle but were unable to break through the Red Army’s fortifications and so lost the advantage.

But the Soviets won at great cost. Despite outnumbering and outgunning the Germans, they suffered many more casualties and loss of armament. Definitive casualty data is hard to come by, but it’s estimated there were up to 800,000 Soviet casualties compared to some 200,000 German casualties; some historians believe those numbers are much lower than the actual casualties.

Germany never regained momentum on the Eastern Front or recovered their loss of manpower and armor. Hitler and his Wehrmacht soon became reactive instead of proactive as they found themselves fighting battles on multiple fronts

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

Really?

They may be related.

Link or lie.
The Soviets won the Battle of Kursk and ended Hitler’s dream of conquering Russia. Arguably, Germany won the tactical battle but were unable to break through the Red Army’s fortifications and so lost the advantage.

But the Soviets won at great cost. Despite outnumbering and outgunning the Germans, they suffered many more casualties and loss of armament. Definitive casualty data is hard to come by, but it’s estimated there were up to 800,000 Soviet casualties compared to some 200,000 German casualties; some historians believe those numbers are much lower than the actual casualties.

Germany never regained momentum on the Eastern Front or recovered their loss of manpower and armor. Hitler and his Wehrmacht soon became reactive instead of proactive as they found themselves fighting battles on multiple fronts

You claimed the war was over at that point.

I said either document that, or admit you lied.

So, being the usual sort of Liberal.....you changed the subject.

No, the war wasn't over, Stalin continued to demand "a second front," and demanded it be as far west as possible....hence Normandy.

"Archival evidence indicates that the Soviet’s wanted the war to continue long enough for them to conquer Eastern Europe and in order for Germany to be utterly destroyed or “pastoralized” which was called for in the Morgenthau Plan which was actually written by Soviet spy Harry Dexter White. The Soviets were also clamoring for a “second front” in France in order to deflect the allies out of Italy and the Balkans which was too close to Russia."
Chuck Morse Speaks: The Canaris Cover-up

Stalin ordered FDR to require not just surrender, an end to the war, but 'unconditional surrender.'
To get an idea of the cost of the extended war...."....over one hundred thirty-five thousand American GIs died – a startling figure today – between D day[june 6, 1944] and V-E day,[May 8, 1945]...."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

Get that?

135,000 brave American boys whose lives were offered up as a gift to Stalin....to make certain that communism survived.
Roosevelt's gift to his lord and master, Stalin.

Based on the ration of deaths to wounded, that would suggest almost an additional 200,000 wounded, just between Normandy and Germany's surrender.

Totally attributed to 'unconditional surrender.'

BTW, you lying sack of offal, Kursk was two years before the war ended.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

Really?

They may be related.

Link or lie.

No, the war wasn't over, Stalin continued to demand "a second front," and demanded it be as far west as possible....hence Normandy.

"Archival evidence indicates that the Soviet’s wanted the war to continue long enough for them to conquer Eastern Europe and in order for Germany to be utterly destroyed or “pastoralized” which was called for in the Morgenthau Plan which was actually written by Soviet spy Harry Dexter White. The Soviets were also clamoring for a “second front” in France in order to deflect the allies out of Italy and the Balkans which was too close to Russia."

Stalin ordered FDR to require not just surrender, an end to the war, but 'unconditional surrender.'
To get an idea of the cost of the extended war...."....over one hundred thirty-five thousand American GIs died – a startling figure today – between D day[june 6, 1944] and V-E day,[May 8, 1945]...."
So did the Red Army really singlehandedly defeat the Third Reich Stuff I Done Wrote - The Michael A. Charles Online Presence

Get that?

135,000 brave American boys whose lives were offered up as a gift to Stalin....to make certain that communism survived.

Based on the ration of deaths to wounded, that would suggest almost an additional 200,000 wounded, just between Normandy and Germany's surrender.

I don't know if you're lying or just ignorant of military tactics and history.

Stalin wanted a second front but he needed it in 1942. He didn't need it in 1944 because he was on the offensive. Germany was fighting and losing a defensive war. Russia would have taken over Germany and France if the Allies didn't invade to help/oppose them.

The allies landed at Normandy, not because of Stalin but because the ports were too heavily defended. They had to make their own ports.

Roosevelt and Churchill agreed that a negotiated armistice would not satisfy either leader. The U.S. and Britain will only tolerate an unconditional surrender by Germany, because a negotiated armistice would simply end the fighting. The unconditional surrender would discourage both the German military and German population, thus no longer supporting the war effort. If the Allies can begin to take down Hitler’s support system and lower his army’s morale, then it will only be a matter of time until Hitler is defeated. We also demanded the unconditional surrender of Japan for the same reasons.

Joseph ‘Koba’ Stalin.

Britannica.com
View attachment 412519

Lord Palmerston

Brilliant, huh?

Interesting.

'Say Masada'????

Really?

They may be related.

Link or lie.

Get that?

I don't know if you're lying or just ignorant of military tactics and history.

Stalin wanted a second front but he needed it in 1942. He didn't need it in 1944 because he was on the offensive. Germany was fighting and losing a defensive war. Russia would have taken over Germany and France if the Allies didn't invade to help/oppose them.

The allies landed at Normandy, not because of Stalin but because the ports were too heavily defended. They had to make their own ports.

Roosevelt and Churchill agreed that a negotiated armistice would not satisfy either leader. The U.S. and Britain will only tolerate an unconditional surrender by Germany, because a negotiated armistice would simply end the fighting. The unconditional surrender would discourage both the German military and German population, thus no longer supporting the war effort. If the Allies can begin to take down Hitler’s support system and lower his army’s morale, then it will only be a matter of time until Hitler is defeated. We also demanded the unconditional surrender of Japan for the same reasons.

Of course you're wrong.

But.....as a government school grad you must be used to being wrong.

Somehow, only an Allied invasion via Normandy would count as an authentic 'second front.'
How to understand these decisions?
"Washington (U.P.)- A highly reliable informant who has first hand information of events in the Soviet Union said tonight the Russian people would not regard even a major Allied success in North Africa as the answer to their desire for the opening of a second front."
“Drive in North Africa Not Enough,” New York Times, October 28, 1942.

a. Give FDR credit: he sent over 100,000 Allied troops into North Africa in November. Yet he, Marshall, and Hopkins never waivered from northern France as their 'second front.'

b. "Stalin Still Insisting On That Second Front...belittles fighting in Africa." NYTimes, November 8, 1942

c. "Soviet Renews Cry For Second Front"
NYTimes, March 12, 1943

Stalin got exactly what he wanted from Franklin Roosevelt.

a. The attack at Normandy, instead of the Adriatic

b. Lend-Lease poured into Russia at the expense of Allied requirements (included uranium for a bomb).

c. An international socialist organ, the United Nations, where Russia got 3 votes to the US's single one. A Soviet agent as first sec'y general.

d. Hegemony and control of all of Eastern Europe

e. Crushing of Germany, which might have stood in Stalin's way after the war, refusing to allow surrender years earlier.

f. BTW.....over 20,000 United States soldiers were captured by the Red Armuy and never returned by the USSR.
So.....who won WWII?

And, of course the lasting effect of Stalin's manipulation of American foreign policy is the residue of fools like you.

b. Lend-Lease poured into Russia at the expense of Allied requirements (included uranium for a bomb).
The rest of your fantasies are only worth ignoring but this one I'd never heard before and can't confirm. Link?

Every time I prove you a fool, you simply move on to something else.

I hope you take notes.

And, you should know by now......of course I can prove it.

1. US Army Maj. George Racey Jordan was a Lend-Lease 'expediter' who couldn't understand the volume or priority nature of the shipments to the USSR....including 'secret cargo' hidden under 'diplomatic immunity.'

a. "The President has directed that 'airplanes be delivered in accordance with protocol schedules by the most expeditious means.' To implement these directives, the modification, equipment and movement of Russian planes have been given first priority, even over planes for US Army Air Forces." From the diaries of Maj. George Racey Jordan, supervisory 'expediter' of Soviet Lend-Lease aid, p. 20.

2. A simple businessman, in his 40's, who had flown with Eddie Rickenbacker in WWI, Jordan loved his country more than the Establishment, and became what ex-Socialist Max Eastman called the 'moral aristocracy.' West, "American Betrayal," p.119.

3. In his capacity, he worked closely with Soviet chief, Col. Anatole Kotikov. With them at their apartment, he noticed Kotikov's wife-secretary pull her huband's "Experimental Chemicals" dossier from "a hiding place under the mattress, while her husband was pulling on his handsome boots of black leather." Jordan, "From Major Jordan's Diaries, " p.47

a. In the file was a list of everything necessary to produce a 'brand-new and experimental atomic pile, courtesy of Lend-Lease." West, Op. Cit.

b.

c. "... he was instructed by the White House and State Department to deliver parts for the atomic bomb to the Soviets – at the same time the nation was worried about Russia stealing A-bomb secrets. At first, Congress did not believe him, but his diary filled with dates, shipping manifestos, and names of pilots who flew the missions,..." http://www.whale.to/c/george_jordan.html

4. In Jordan's book is a near-complete list of Soviet Lend-Lease material

a. According to Jordan, shipments to the USSR via Lend-Lease continued until 1949. Victory in Europe Day—known as V-E Day or VE Day—was the public holiday celebrated on 8 May 1945 (in Commonwealth countries, 7 May 1945) to mark the date when the World War II Allies formally accepted the unconditional surrender of the armed forces of Nazi Germany

5. ATOMIC MATERIALS

Beryllium Metals 9,681 lbs. -- $ 10,874.
Cadmium alloys 72,535 lbs. -- $70,029.
Cadmium metals 834,989 lbs. - $71,466.
Cobalt ore & concentrate 33,600 lbs. -- $49,782.
Cobalt metal & cobalt-bearing scrap 806,941 lbs. -- $1,190,774.
Uranium metal 2.2 lbs. -
Aluminum Tubes 13,766,472 lbs. -- $13,041,152.
Graphite, natural, flake, lump or chip 7,384,282 lbs. -- $812,437.
Beryllium salts & compounds 228 lbs. -- $775.
Cadmium oxide 2,100 lbs. -- $3,080.
Cadmium salts & compounds, n.e.s. * 2 lbs. -- $19.
Cadmium sulfate 2,170 lbs. -- $1,374.
Cadmium sulfide 16,823 lbs. -- $17,380.
Cobalt nitrate 51 lbs. -- $48.
Cobalt oxide 17,800 lbs. -- $34,832.
Cobalt salts & compounds n.e.s. 11,475 lbs. -- $7,112.
Cobaltic & cobaltous sulfate 22 lbs. -- $25.
Deuterium oxide (heavy water) -- $1,100 grs. -

http://seawaves.us/na/web4/diaries.html#CHAPTER_NINE_

Forum List

Back