So. Much. Winning. Just as President Trump promised. I will be forever thankful that Trump crushed Hitlery in the 2016 election. The future of our republic is exponentially more secure because President Trump is naming the replacement for Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

And believe me. Neo-Marxist Dimm's do, indeed know this!

And the result will be......

1601333487247.png

There is no conceivable way that Florida’s can get involved in Texas building the wall. And there is no way that Texas can build the wall because it’s a federal responsibility.

You clowns are really big on states’ rights and the feds not trampling on states’ rights, well under the Constitution, which you claim to revere, the state has no right to secure the border. That’s entirely a federal jurisdiction.

And I also go back to the fact that Greg Abbott can’t even keep the fucking lights on and the power running in Texas. That is Greg Abbott’s responsibility and it’s one that he has already failed miserably at and is now ignoring in the face of what is expected to be a very hit and deadly summer.

There is no conceivable way that Florida’s can get involved in Texas building the wall.
Actually, they absolutely can if Texas welcomes it. And they do. Why are you so damn dumb?
And there is no way that Texas can build the wall because it’s a federal responsibility.
Bwahahaha! Texas can do anything they want on Texas land, you fucking high school dropout. If they want to put a wall around their entire state, they can absolutely do that.

So I ask again....why are you so damn dumb?
You clowns are really big on states’ rights and the feds not trampling on states’ rights, well under the Constitution, which you claim to revere, the state has no right to secure the border. That’s entirely a federal jurisdiction.
Snowflake, Texas land is 100% Texas's purview per the US Constitution.

I have to ask yet again....why are you so damn dumb?

There is no conceivable way that Florida’s can get involved in Texas building the wall.
Actually, they absolutely can if Texas welcomes it. And they do. Why are you so damn dumb?
And there is no way that Texas can build the wall because it’s a federal responsibility.
Bwahahaha! Texas can do anything they want on Texas land, you fucking high school dropout. If they want to put a wall around their entire state, they can absolutely do that.

So I ask again....why are you so damn dumb?
Snowflake, Texas land is 100% Texas's purview per the US Constitution.

I have to ask yet again....why are you so damn dumb?
she's Canadian?

Forum List

Back