The Willful Ignorance of the White Racist.

IM2 I see you borrowed one of my phrases for your thread title, your welcome. As usual, this thread is nonsense which you "back up" with nonsense statistics to "prove" the existence of White Racism. If nothing else, you are consistent.
I haven't borrowed shit from you and my stats are correct.

As opposed to the guy who called for death on innocent black kids?

Shut the fuck up Jethro.
Didn't Obama sit in a church for two decades where the Pastor preached White Hate and Damned America and still become President of the United States? You should think before you go insulting my boy, Trump!

Last edited:
You see, there is a reason you guys are called racists.

In 2019 according to the UCR, just over 3,000 blacks committed murder.

There are 980,000 doctors in the US, approximately 50,000 are black. 5 percent of the doctors in America are black, we are 14 percent of the population. Despite the fact we are represented far lass by doctors relative to our population and per capita, there are 16 times more black doctors than killers.

Physicians in the United States - Wikipedia

You racists talk shit about blacks needing to get jobs.

The black unemployment rate is 9.2 percent.

Do the math and it shows that 90.8 percent of all blacks are employed. Our unemploymemt rate is twice that of whites and it is not because we don't want to work.

According to the last UCR, 1.8 million blacks were arrested.

There are at least 19.6 million blacks in the workforce. That's ten times more blacks working than arrested and 6,500 times more than blacks who murder.

"In another demonstration of the long-term economic effects of systemic racism, only 637,769 of the 11,710,360 businesses in the United States in April 2020 were Black owned.5

That's just 5.45% of businesses. Yet the 42.01 million Black people living in the U.S. at the end of 2019 comprise 12.8% of the total population.

When you get to public companies, the numbers are even smaller: Of the 3,671 public companies in the U.S. reported by The Wall Street Journal in 2017, we found eight Black-owned companies.7 That comes to 0.002% of public companies."

You see, there is a reason you guys are called racists.
Charles Barkley just called out why blacks have problems in society, citing the negative input from black peers against those in school that try to achieve. Thankfully, not all listen to the idiots and go on to succeed in life.
The latest "racist/privilege" claim coming from people is that "right-handed" people are privileged and it's racist.
Apparently, they are ignorant that right-handedness is "GENETIC" and not controlled by choice. Even animals have dominant paws. Genetically, right-handedness is found in 70%-95% of general populations across the planet. Thus naturally, products will lean heavily
towards the dominant population and telling people to just switch hands is another ignorance. You can no more be dominant in the non-dominant hand than you can change the color of eyes. You are what you are born with.
Back to the original topic. You want more doctors....or whatever professionals?
1. Get the fathers in the kids lives, especially education.
2. Steer them away from gangs (black gangs, white gangs, Hispanic gangs, Asian gangs).
3. Get after the idiots who harrass black students who are trying to achieve in school, as trying to be "white." That's nonsense. I don't care where you go in the world, you have to study hard and get good grades as helpful in moving upward.
Oh, and stop being a racist yourself. I agree with MLK's statement that we should judge people, not by the color of their skin, but by their character.

Charles Barkley just called out why blacks have problems in society, citing the negative input from black peers against those in school that try to achieve. Thankfully, not all listen to the idiots and go on to succeed in life.
The latest "racist/privilege" claim coming from people is that "right-handed" people are privileged and it's racist.
Apparently, they are ignorant that right-handedness is "GENETIC" and not controlled by choice. Even animals have dominant paws. Genetically, right-handedness is found in 70%-95% of general populations across the planet. Thus naturally, products will lean heavily
towards the dominant population and telling people to just switch hands is another ignorance. You can no more be dominant in the non-dominant hand than you can change the color of eyes. You are what you are born with.
Back to the original topic. You want more doctors....or whatever professionals?
1. Get the fathers in the kids lives, especially education.
2. Steer them away from gangs (black gangs, white gangs, Hispanic gangs, Asian gangs).
3. Get after the idiots who harrass black students who are trying to achieve in school, as trying to be "white." That's nonsense. I don't care where you go in the world, you have to study hard and get good grades as helpful in moving upward.
Oh, and stop being a racist yourself. I agree with MLK's statement that we should judge people, not by the color of their skin, but by their character.
Fuck Charles Barkley. He hasn't called out shit. He says some shit you want to hear. Barkley is an ignorant man given a platform because he could rebound as basketball. He got a full ride college scholarship and I don't believe he has graduated yet. As a former college athlete who got a degree, Barkley has no credibility. If you want to tell me what an athlete says, show me Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

IThe root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I say that after 30 years in the feild of sociology. If I want an opinion on how to break down a zone defense, I'll ask Barkley. On this matter no. And your opinion based on racist stereotypes is not the solution. I went to school, got good grades, went to college, graduated and never was told that I was acting white. So shut the hell up.

Fuck Charles Barkley. He hasn't called out shit. He says some shit you want to hear. Barkley is an ignorant man given a platform because he could rebound as basketball. He got a full ride college scholarship and I don't believe he has graduated yet. As a former college athlete who got a degree, Barkley has no credibility. If you want to tell me what an athlete says, show me Kareem Abdul Jabbar.

IThe root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I say that after 30 years in the feild of sociology. If I want an opinion on how to break down a zone defense, I'll ask Barkley. On this matter no. And your opinion based on racist stereotypes is not the solution. I went to school, got good grades, went to college, graduated and never was told that I was acting white. So shut the hell up.

Where did you go to high school? Did you have to join a gang; did you have to dodge bullets? Some schools are a lot better than others, and money is not always the determining factor.

It funny that anyone thinks a degree in Sociology is meaningful. It’s pretty much common sense thinking that was given a title. It’s like child psychologists who don’t have kids, they can go to school for a degree but first hand experience is the true education.

Charles Barkley is more man than you and is mentally more powerful than you. He played in Philly! Unlike Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. The man brought joy to my region fuck you for disrespecting him. You crossed a line say what you want about Ben Simmons, but you will not insult Barkley. That man poured blood, sweat, and tears for the 76ers, our nation with the 1992 dream team and, this area like LeClair did for the Flyers as Donovan McNabb did for the Eagles as Chase Utley did for the Phillies! People like Lebron and Kareem were too soft to play in Philly. You must be jealous of Charles! He made it and, you did not!

Last edited:

Charles Barkley is more man than you and is mentally more powerful than you. He played in Philly! Unlike Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. The man brought joy to my region fuck you for disrespecting him. You crossed a line say what you want about Ben Simmons, but you will not insult Barkley. That man poured blood, sweat, and tears for the 76ers, our nation with the 1992 dream team and, this area like LeClair did for the Flyers as Donovan McNabb did for the Eagles as Chase Utley did for the Phillies! People like Lebron and Kareem were too soft to play in Philly. You must be jealous of Charles! He made it and, you did not!

Charles failed to get his dgree with a free ride. I got a free ride and a degree. So Challes ain't shit.

Dr. J bought a championship to Philly. Charles played. Fuck Barkely. As long as human crap lije you like him, he's a failure.

Oh my gosh, he is. He attacks my people whites every day and bashes his own when they don't go along with his ignorance.
I bash you racists and anyone who you agree with. Regular sane non racist whites I have no problem with. Those whites bash you too.

Charles failed to get his dgree with a free ride. I got a free ride and a degree. So Challes ain't shit.

Dr. J bought a championship to Philly. Charles played. Fuck Barkely. As long as human crap lije you like him, he's a failure.

Charles Barkley is beloved in Philly! You are jealous he made it in the NBA, and you didn't. His mentality is rational. He is not a failure!

You white racists sit in this forum all day posting racist bullshit about blacks. The world where that is done and blacks just take it without showing whites their own racism does not exist.
Is there a book about black fragility?

Is there a book about black fragility?
There is no such thing as black fragility. We're not the ones who get defensive when shown facts. Not what racists think are facts but legitimate, proven, documented truth.

There is no such thing as black fragility. We're not the ones who get defensive when shown facts. Not what racists think are facts but legitimate, proven, documented truth.
You don’t show facts. You surf the internet til you find what suits your agenda. You are the one making excuses and twisting the truth.

Forum List

Back