The Whole Point of these Investigations is to Prevent Trump from Running in 2024

Let's be honest for once: The whole point of these Congressional investigations is to concoct criminal charges against President Trump that would, if he is convicted, make him ineligible to run for election in 2024. The Democrats have essentially given up on their smear campaigns having any further effect on his popularity and understand that the electorate would view his election in 2024 as a symbolic way of erasing the disastrous mistake of letting the Biden collaborators into the White House.

All the House Democrats have to do is refer a criminal complaint to the Department of Justice (sic), which can then prosecute the case against Trump even after the November elections. Given the depths of their perfidy, It would not be surprising to see them try to pack the Supreme Court in order to prevent it from overturning these kangaroo proceedings.

Their acolytes will scoff at these observations while at the same time continue planning for their implementation. So goes the piecemeal destruction of the United States.
Let's not forget about the midterms. I think it is more about the midterms but they certainly want to suppress votes by taking Trump out so that people can't vote for him - AKA vote suppression. Typical lefty ploy - suppress votes and then accuse Republicans of vote suppression.

This is about trying to make him look bad and damaging him before the elections.
That tactic has already run its course. They already know they are going to lose the midterms. Instead, they are trying to find a "legal" way (i.e., criminal conviction) to prevent Trump from running in 2024.

Let's be honest for once: The whole point of these Congressional investigations is to concoct criminal charges against President Trump that would, if he is convicted, make him ineligible to run for election in 2024. The Democrats have essentially given up on their smear campaigns having any further effect on his popularity and understand that the electorate would view his election in 2024 as a symbolic way of erasing the disastrous mistake of letting the Biden collaborators into the White House.

All the House Democrats have to do is refer a criminal complaint to the Department of Justice (sic), which can then prosecute the case against Trump even after the November elections. Given the depths of their perfidy, It would not be surprising to see them try to pack the Supreme Court in order to prevent it from overturning these kangaroo proceedings.

Their acolytes will scoff at these observations while at the same time continue planning for their implementation. So goes the piecemeal destruction of the United States.
Attacking a president as narcissistic and petty as TRUMP! (All presidents are to a certain degree he just takes it to a whole other level. Well, maybe exclude Carter) is very dangerous. He knows a lot of secrets, maybe as many as Hillary does. They'd have to silence him.

No the point is to bring back faith & trust in our elections, Never perfect, Always disappointing for the losing side. But it had been working for 200+ years.

Let's see today I will find some shit hole web page to trash Trump . If I didn't I might wake up to what a train wreak old mindless is.

Translation. Trump is not a deep state globalist stooge.
But just ask me and I'LL TELL YOU HOW HONEST HILLARY IS AND NOT A LYING TREASONOUS BRANCH BAIT PIECE OF WHAT BIDEN HIDES IN HIS PANTS AND THROWS AT THE POPE.

And what were the points of the other investigations?
This is a lie.

The point of the investigation is to document for the American people that our democracy was under attack on 1/6 by Trump supporters, conservatives, and others on the neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian right in an effort to destroy our democratic institution and lawlessly install Trump as autocrat and dictator against the will of the American people.

This is a lie.

YOU are a lie.

There's nothing you've ever posted here that hasn't been s lie.

The point of the investigation is to document for the American people that our democracy was under attack on 1/6 by Trump supporters, conservatives, and others on the neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian right in an effort to destroy our democratic institution and lawlessly install Trump as autocrat and dictator against the will of the American people.

Bullshit DNC talking points.

Nothing new from these fucktards. Same old shit. Old, being the operative word.

New Topics

Forum List

Back