The WHO, John Entwhistle Obituary

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Gone at 57, Heart attack.

Story here: The Who bassist John Entwistle found dead

I think he was a very quiet fellow with the Who, except I think he once destroyed a guitar onstage, which got him world attention. What a guy!

RIP, John, and thanks for a lifetime of much loved music.

th

Ummm ...

Check your dates. He's been dead 17 years. :auiqs.jpg:

Too much Tony Montana.
Thank you, Billy. I just changed tabs, and pulled up the CBS announcement, and paid no attention to the date since it was up at the top. lol. I had no idea, and have been enjoying the Who for several years now after seeing their music posted here back when I first got here. I stand corrected. This link appeared at the top of the page:
The Who bassist John Entwistle found dead

And all of this time I thought he was alive somewhere, enjoying the fruits of his work and his fame. *sigh*

I think he was a very quiet fellow with the Who, except I think he once destroyed a guitar onstage, which got him world attention. What a guy!

th

U R fvcking kidding; right?

This guy has been DEAD longer than most folks can imagine death, being, death.

I certainly hope you don't comment on ANY political threads, because it will be a fvcking train wreck .........

th

I certainly hope you don't comment on ANY political threads, because it will be a fvcking train wreck .........

shut up del!

Ummm ...

Check your dates. He's been dead 17 years. :auiqs.jpg:

Too much Tony Montana.
Thank you, Billy. I just changed tabs, and pulled up the CBS announcement, and paid no attention to the date since it was up at the top. lol. I had no idea, and have been enjoying the Who for several years now after seeing their music posted here back when I first got here. I stand corrected. This link appeared at the top of the page:
The Who bassist John Entwistle found dead

And all of this time I thought he was alive somewhere, enjoying the fruits of his work and his fame. *sigh*

I totally understand. It's a mistake that I would have done too. No biggie sister! :huddle:

th

shut up del!

JE has been DEAD for over 16 fvcking years ........ go fvck yourself.....

th

shut up del!

sure del.....sure :muahaha:

I was going to say if he was only 57 than I am a lot older than I thought I was. It is still another reminder of my damn mortality, and I don’t want to be reminded.

:auiqs.jpg:

I'm 66, but I'm immortal, so I don't care.

th

shut up del!

you spelled fuck wrong.....

Forum List

Back