The White House claims the COVID pandemic is over

Really? From the report-
7D798848-59B8-4EE6-A0D7-6FF7ADD4E27B.png

I see they are listing it as an "accomplishment". Unreal the alternate bubble of reality these people live in.
Now I see that Kusher opened his mouth again. :)
When will these idiots understand that EVERYTHING eventually comes out?

I see they are listing it as an "accomplishment". Unreal the alternate bubble of reality these people live in.
Honey, they kept deaths down to 10% of modeling. That is an accomplishment"

We are a first world country with a supposedly functioning government and the best healthcare system that everyone in the world supposedly flocks here to take advantage of.
And we lead the world in infections and deaths. If you consider this an "accomplishment", then there's no talking to you...honey. :)

We are a first world country with a supposedly functioning government and the best healthcare system that everyone in the world supposedly flocks here to take advantage of.
And we lead the world in infections and deaths. If you consider this an "accomplishment", then there's no talking to you...honey. :)
Dearie, if there had only been one death, you would have found fault. By the way, that 10% of modeling is actually closer to 5% in reality when you remove car accidents, heart attacks, etc from it.

Forum List

Back