The whining has gone to ridiculous levels. My two year old grandson pouts less

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Seriously people, get over it. Trump is President Elect and all of your temper tantrums won't change that fact.
Before the election was over I figured we would be divided had Hillary won but I guarantee you that I wouldn't have acted in this childish manner.

Your actions ARE causing further damage to our country that is completely unfounded. Like I said before the election & still believe today Trump is more liberal than Hillary so all of your doomsday nonsense is Unwarranted

These protests are incredibly stupid, particularly when considered in light of the fact that the protesters are mainly college educated.

Yes, you have a right to protest, and you even have a historical precedent for civil disobedience (which does NOT include damaging or destroying private property), but if you are not a moron, your "movement" should be directed at some purpose that is achievable. Change a law or a regulation. Free a wrongfully arrested person.

But to protest the results of an election...it's just plain stupid.

• Banned
Good post DG.

Meanwhile some in the media as well as some politicians are egging them on when there is NO OUTCOME that could be satisfactory to their so called cause.

Good post DG.

Meanwhile some in the media as well as some politicians are egging them on when there is NO OUTCOME that could be satisfactory to their so called cause.
As Lincoln found out..you can't please all the people all the time, even in his own party..

The Main Stream Media needs stupid protests like these to report on because they can't quite bring themselves to admit that Hillary lost. CNN, MSNBC, USA Today, Time, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, NPR...they went all in for Hillary and don't want to admit that the electorate didn't buy what they were selling! It's going to be a long four years for the far left...

square-med-looney.jpg

You have a whiner-in-chief as president. You shouldn't care so much. Trump embraces whining.

'I keep whining and whining until I win'

Seriously people, get over it. Trump is President Elect and all of your temper tantrums won't change that fact.
Before the election was over I figured we would be divided had Hillary won but I guarantee you that I wouldn't have acted in this childish manner.

Your actions ARE causing further damage to our country that is completely unfounded. Like I said before the election & still believe today Trump is more liberal than Hillary so all of your doomsday nonsense is Unwarranted

Gramps, you musta been in a coma in 2008 & 2012, no? It was pout-arama. It happens every four years.

Forum List

Back