The West is deliberately lying about the role of Russia in Ukrainian crisis

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
American journalist Jason Hirthler believes that the U.S. government deliberately distort information about the Ukrainian crisis. He wrote an article about this, which is published on the website of The Greanville Post.
According to the author, the administration of the President of the United States of America Barack Obama preparing information for dissemination in media in advance.
“The main author of this tale – the Obama administration, which made a long list of lies about Ukrainian conflict, and it is daily highlighted in the press,” – writes Hirtler in his article, where he refers to the examples when the U.S. authorities accused Russia of escalation of armed conflict in Ukraine, without any evidence.
Hirtler notes that the American media accusing Russia of allegedly «expansionist» foreign policy, has no grounds for the claim that “Pro-Russian separatists” are responsible for destructed Malaysian Boeing, having no convincing evidence of involvement of militias of Donbass.
American media write that ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown during the “democratic uprising”, which, according to the journalist, is always there, where the U.S. strategic interests are at risk,” says Hirthler. Greanville Post the West is deliberately lying about the role of Russia in Ukrainian crisis - HunterNews
And who wiil be surprised. The U.S. policy is standing on dezinformation, Espesially for they own citizens.

Unfortunately lying by the US gov and the eager willingness to promote the lies by the US media, is an old story repeated over and over. Much of the American public are uninformed and easily duped.

The claims that Russia shot down the Malaysian plane, by many US government officials without ever providing proof, is proof enough they are liars and much of our media dutifully promote the lies.

American journalist Jason Hirthler believes that the U.S. government deliberately distort information about the Ukrainian crisis. He wrote an article about this, which is published on the website of The Greanville Post.
According to the author, the administration of the President of the United States of America Barack Obama preparing information for dissemination in media in advance.
“The main author of this tale – the Obama administration, which made a long list of lies about Ukrainian conflict, and it is daily highlighted in the press,” – writes Hirtler in his article, where he refers to the examples when the U.S. authorities accused Russia of escalation of armed conflict in Ukraine, without any evidence.
Hirtler notes that the American media accusing Russia of allegedly «expansionist» foreign policy, has no grounds for the claim that “Pro-Russian separatists” are responsible for destructed Malaysian Boeing, having no convincing evidence of involvement of militias of Donbass.
American media write that ex-President of Ukraine Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown during the “democratic uprising”, which, according to the journalist, is always there, where the U.S. strategic interests are at risk,” says Hirthler. Greanville Post the West is deliberately lying about the role of Russia in Ukrainian crisis - HunterNews
And who wiil be surprised. The U.S. policy is standing on dezinformation, Espesially for they own citizens.
The Kiev regime are Nazis and we're supporting them.

Unfortunately lying by the US gov and the eager willingness to promote the lies by the US media, is an old story repeated over and over. Much of the American public are uninformed and easily duped.

The claims that Russia shot down the Malaysian plane, by many US government officials without ever providing proof, is proof enough they are liars and much of our media dutifully promote the lies.
British blogger raises awkward questions on Russia s role in Ukraine GlobalPost
By Thomas Grove. February 25, 2015 11:30am
DOWNED PLANE

When a Malaysian airliner was shot down over rebel-held Ukrainian territory on July 17 last year, killing all 298 people on board, Bellingcat used open Internet-based resources to identify what it said was a BUK missile system supplied to the rebels from Russia. It found that after the attack, the launcher returned to Russia, minus one of its missiles.

Russia itself has said the plane was likely shot down by Ukraine's military. Most of the passengers were from the Netherlands, which is still investigating the incident.

A Bellingcat report published last week analyzed three artillery attacks and the more than 1,300 craters they left behind in eastern Ukraine to come to the conclusion that Ukrainian troops were fired at from inside Russia. "Every time we did one of these sites, they always pointed back to sites inside Russia with a pretty small margin of error," said Higgins.​

I can just imagine the yelling matching in Moscow over who let the separatists borrow the BUK. :argue:

DOWNED PLANE

When a Malaysian airliner was shot down over rebel-held Ukrainian territory on July 17 last year, killing all 298 people on board, Bellingcat used open Internet-based resources to identify what it said was a BUK missile system supplied to the rebels from Russia. It found that after the attack, the launcher returned to Russia, minus one of its missiles.

Russia itself has said the plane was likely shot down by Ukraine's military. Most of the passengers were from the Netherlands, which is still investigating the incident.

A Bellingcat report published last week analyzed three artillery attacks and the more than 1,300 craters they left behind in eastern Ukraine to come to the conclusion that Ukrainian troops were fired at from inside Russia. "Every time we did one of these sites, they always pointed back to sites inside Russia with a pretty small margin of error," said Higgins.​

I can just imagine the yelling matching in Moscow over who let the separatists borrow the BUK. :argue:
So a blogger asserts Russia was behind the shoot down, but if a blogger can prove it, why not the US gov?

Why has the US gov, which spies on everyone worldwide, not produced evidence of Russian involvement. Why no satellite imagines? Why no radar tracking? Why no incriminating evidence whatsoever? If they had evidence, why would they withhold it when it would legitimize their efforts to demonize Russia and Putin...and polarize world opinion?

The Kiev regime are Nazis and we're supporting them.

Swallow the bullshit some more.

Go back to your hero worship of the commie KGB Putin.

I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, fuckface...

...as soon as I here their ICBM's have been launched towards this country, I figure I've got about 20 minutes to go out and find me a neocon and beat the holy fucking shit out of him! That'll be my last great act on planet earth, before I become vapor.

That's what I'm gonna do!

You'll probably cry and whine in your bathtub, like some little bitch.

DOWNED PLANE

So a blogger asserts Russia was behind the shoot down, but if a blogger can prove it, why not the US gov?

Why has the US gov, which spies on everyone worldwide, not produced evidence of Russian involvement. Why no satellite imagines? Why no radar tracking? Why no incriminating evidence whatsoever? If they had evidence, why would they withhold it when it would legitimize their efforts to demonize Russia and Putin...and polarize world opinion?

Why is the usurper band of Nazis considered legit and those that resist it are branded the good guys?

I'll tell you what I'm gonna do, fuckface...

...as soon as I here their ICBM's have been launched towards this country, I figure I've got about 20 minutes to go out and find me a neocon and beat the holy fucking shit out of him! That'll be my last great act on planet earth, before I become vapor.

That's what I'm gonna do!

You'll probably cry and whine in your bathtub, like some little bitch.
What else do you live in fear of? Who else decides how you live?

Meh governments lying about anything and everything is nothing new and to be expected.
Next year Oceana will be at war with Eastasia and Putin will be the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Lets see, Ukraine has lost no tanks or artillery or other equipment yet the Rebels have an unending supply of all that. They appeared out of no where trained armed and equipped by Russian equipment but we are to believe the Russians had nothing to do with that, right?

If you are going to ask me about my reply to your post why would you cut the referred to post out?
Why do I have to repeat myself, we both know what I said? Now, are you going to answer my question and tell me what you based your comment on? Or are you going to continue to play this silly little word game?

Lets see, Ukraine has lost no tanks or artillery or other equipment yet the Rebels have an unending supply of all that. They appeared out of no where trained armed and equipped by Russian equipment but we are to believe the Russians had nothing to do with that, right?
Why do you support Nazis?

If you are going to ask me about my reply to your post why would you cut the referred to post out?
Why do I have to repeat myself, we both know what I said? Now, are you going to answer my question and tell me what you based your comment on? Or are you going to continue to play this silly little word game?
It seems you use the 'quote' button rather than the 'reply' button. I guess that's why there are two buttons, right?

The discussion was about the actions of Putin and you stated what you would do when the Russian's ICBMs came flying across the horizon. Correct me if I am wrong, but seems you are implying part of your calculation of what the best course of action would be with Putin is the fear of nuclear attack.

I'm going to take your word on it that the Ukrainian military has lost no tanks or artillery, or other equipment.
I take it that you mean nothing has been captured as opposed to destroyed in combat.
Sure the rebel forces are being armed by Russia. Why wouldn't the Russians supply them? Hell ISIS is armed with all kinds of US military goods, and was before they started kicking Iraqi ass. Wonder how that happened?

New Topics

Forum List

Back