the West is deliberately lying about the role of Russia in Ukrainian crisis

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
American journalist Jason Hirthler believes that the U.S. government deliberately distort information about the Ukrainian crisis. He wrote an article about this, which is published on the website of The Greanville Post.

According to the author, the administration of the President of the United States of America Barack Obama preparing information for dissemination in media in advance.

“The main author of this tale – the Obama administration, which made a long list of lies about Ukrainian conflict, and it is daily highlighted in the press,” – writes Hirtler in his article, where he refers to the examples when the U.S. authorities accused Russia of escalation of armed conflict in Ukraine, without any evidence.

Hirtler notes that the American media accusing Russia of allegedly «expansionist» foreign policy, has no grounds for the claim that “Pro-Russian separatists” are responsible for destructed Malaysian Boeing, having no convincing evidence of involvement of militias of Donbass.
Greanville Post the West is deliberately lying about the role of Russia in Ukrainian crisis - HunterNews And nobody cares. It,s a U.S. policy method for a century already.

About author of sited article:
Robert Parry s folly Louis Proyect The Unrepentant Marxist
Robert Parry is part of a cadre of investigative journalists who have put themselves at the disposal of the Kremlin on the matters of Syria and/or Ukraine. Like Walter Duranty who justified Stalin’s policies to NY Times readers in the 1930s, we see Parry, Seymour Hersh and Robert Fisk using journalistic tricks of the trade to make Putin seem like an innocent victim of a worldwide conspiracy involving the CIA, NATO, George Soros-type NGO’s, Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, NY Times op-ed writers, and other miscreants bent on… Bent on what exactly?

Turning now to Parry’s article, “Airline Horror Spurs New Rush to Judgment”, you are struck by his use of the trump card—the unnamed Spooks who really know what is going on. In other words, we are up against the same tried and true method of Seymour Hersh.

Regarding the shoot-down of the Malaysian jetliner on Thursday, I’m told that some CIA analysts cite U.S. satellite reconnaissance photos suggesting that the anti-aircraft missile that brought down Flight 17 was fired by Ukrainian troops from a government battery, not by ethnic Russian rebels who have been resisting the regime in Kiev since elected President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown on Feb. 22.

Oh really? Well, I am told that some CIA analysts view Vladimir Putin as the recipient of Joseph Stalin’s brain in experimental surgery conducted by a Martian who landed on earth in 1990 determined to save the universe from George Soros and Samantha Power. Who told me that? Sorry, I must keep my sources confidential. Okay, just this one time I will divulge my source. It is Herman Goldstein, my neighbor who read it in an investor’s newsletter out of Corpus Christi, Texas. Mums the word.

Parry continues:

According to a source briefed on the tentative findings, the soldiers manning the battery appeared to be wearing Ukrainian uniforms and may have been drinking, since what looked like beer bottles were scattered around the site. But the source added that the information was still incomplete and the analysts did not rule out the possibility of rebel responsibility.

No, this is Parry and not Onion.com. I love the bit about beer bottles scattered around the site. You’d think that he would have mentioned vodka in order to make it sound more plausible. The last time I read anything this ridiculous was when Mint Press reported on rebels playing around with sarin gas containers causing an accident that cost the lives of hundreds in East Ghouta. Those Ukrainian troops and Syrian rebels, just like Bluto and Otter getting into trouble in “Animal House”.

Much of Parry’s finely honed investigative reporting talents, burnished at Newsweek no less, are turned to casting doubt on the possibility that the separatists had a ground to air missile capable of reaching 33,000 feet.

I wonder if Parry needs some brushing up on Google since a brief search would reveal that such missiles not only exist but have been used previously. Last Monday a missile brought down a Ukrainian military transport, the AN-26, from a height of 21,000 feet—far beyond the reach of a MANPAD. Well, who knows? I suppose if Parry had learned of this, he would have blamed drunken Ukrainians as well.
Maybe not quite as good as anti-West articles for Fars News but I think we get it where you are coming from.

Forum List

Back