The "We the People" Petition Thread | Share Your Petition and Get Followers

Sep 30, 2011
I've realized that there isn't a thread where folks can truly promote their petitions on this board that relate to politics or government for that matter. I think it's a good thing to look into other petitions and ever since the White House introduced their petition platform, it's becoming more easier and a little beneficial when you know that you can create a petition on the White House Official Webpage. Anyway, let's get to sharing and I recommend to all who has a petition or wants to share somebody else's petition from the We the People Petition Platform then do it here. This will be the official thread for now on and I strongly recommend that you, the People, take a look at all petitions being shared even if you disagree. This thread can be used for criticism and to start, I would like a bit of criticism on my petition.

I've realized that there isn't a thread where folks can truly promote their petitions on this board that relate to politics or government for that matter. I think it's a good thing to look into other petitions and ever since the White House introduced their petition platform, it's becoming more easier and a little beneficial when you know that you can create a petition on the White House Official Webpage. Anyway, let's get to sharing and I recommend to all who has a petition or wants to share somebody else's petition from the We the People Petition Platform then do it here. This will be the official thread for now on and I strongly recommend that you, the People, take a look at all petitions being shared even if you disagree. This thread can be used for criticism and to start, I would like a bit of criticism on my petition.

Welcome to the board. Never, ever open yourself up like this on USMB. :lol:

Welcome to the board. Never, ever open yourself up like this on USMB. :lol:

I'm a young man at the age of twenty years I've been on the Internet for over ten years; I've been hated so much on the Internet before to the extent my privacy was at stake, guess what? I'm still here. I'm a man now and I don't take illogical shit from anybody, bro.

Sharing a Petition: R+A+C=E Business Initiative by Thom T.

Today, corporations and individuals now believe they are entitled to exercise absolute freedom and pass the responsibility, accountability and consequences of doing so onto someone else. R+A+C=E stands for Responsibility + Accountability + Consequences = Excellence. We all become better spouses, parents and citizens when we take responsibility, shoulder accountability and accept the consequences of our decisions and actions. This policy will mitigate the anger people feel over the lack of responsibility and accountability our government affords corporations and individuals and the profusion of responsibility and accountability demanded from everyday citizens. I have an extremely compelling way for the Administration to implement this policy partnering with Facebook and / or Google+.

The Petition

Today, corporations and individuals now believe they are entitled to exercise absolute freedom and pass the responsibility, accountability and consequences of doing so onto someone else. R+A+C=E stands for Responsibility + Accountability + Consequences = Excellence. We all become better spouses, parents and citizens when we take responsibility, shoulder accountability and accept the consequences of our decisions and actions. This policy will mitigate the anger people feel over the lack of responsibility and accountability our government affords corporations and individuals and the profusion of responsibility and accountability demanded from everyday citizens. I have an extremely compelling way for the Administration to implement this policy partnering with Facebook and / or Google+.

The Petition

To avoid this, companies could simply move to a country with less restrictions on business.

How do you propose to keep that from happening?

"formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race - Disclosure."

Disclosure Petition - Paradigm Research Group

"We, the undersigned, strongly urge the President of the United States to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon."

___

Hundreds of military and government agency witnesses have come forward with testimony confirming this extraterrestrial presence. Opinion polls now indicate more than 50% of the American people believe there is an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about this phenomenon. The people have a right to know. The people can handle the truth.

=========================

the petition got so far 6400 votes. Sign for more!

The Petition

Interesting, but a little vague...

can you give me an example of an 'absolute freedom' that corporations and individuals believe they are entitled to, and how your policy would change that?

The Petition

Interesting, but a little vague...

can you give me an example of an 'absolute freedom' that corporations and individuals believe they are entitled to, and how your policy would change that?

I agree and look for to response. Thanks!

Forum List

Back