The Water is Still Poisoned.

I tested the tap water at the location where I worked shortly ago, a few weeks, with a sanitizer strip, Quaternary test; just to see if there was still the sanitizing agent in the water. Yep, the strip turned a blue-green; and that's bad news for water purity. So I showed some of the vets I worked with and told them the military needs to investigate on how this was happening, and who was doing it.

But today, I was so thirsty, and the water jug was out. And I knew from past experience that it takes weeks or months of that chemical's build up in the system before there would be a severe health reaction. So I had a cup of tapwater, being so parched in the over 100 degree F weather. Still the weird taste, and a weird feeling after the drinking the water.

Since the bowel, respiration, nervous, and heart attack symptoms I had after drinking the tap water, including bowel movements of undigested food, I had been drinking spring water.

Now... since there's still a poisoning agent in the water; I have a feeling that those poisoned are going to start reporting their symptoms as the build up continues, and money is running out, so tap water will be their main option... and then the Trump admin will probably will be using the "virus" and saying that it was the blah, blah, blah, and lack of social distancing.
where is this water and what is it testing positive for? There may be some actual solutions for your issuie if you describe it better.
Check the areas where the "crownvirus" is prevalent. I tested the tap water in Austin, TX.
rAre you saying the public water in austin is infected with the corona virus?
I'm saying that the administrations of some governments are using "crownvirus" in an eclipse of the truth of the water having toxic levels of hazardous chemicals.
whatchemicals are you testing positive for? In order to mitigate it I must know what chemicals are present. With very little money you can build a sand and limestone gravel filter that remove most issues but any thing further than that the offensive chemicals must be known

I tested the tap water at the location where I worked shortly ago, a few weeks, with a sanitizer strip, Quaternary test; just to see if there was still the sanitizing agent in the water. Yep, the strip turned a blue-green; and that's bad news for water purity. So I showed some of the vets I worked with and told them the military needs to investigate on how this was happening, and who was doing it.

But today, I was so thirsty, and the water jug was out. And I knew from past experience that it takes weeks or months of that chemical's build up in the system before there would be a severe health reaction. So I had a cup of tapwater, being so parched in the over 100 degree F weather. Still the weird taste, and a weird feeling after the drinking the water.

Since the bowel, respiration, nervous, and heart attack symptoms I had after drinking the tap water, including bowel movements of undigested food, I had been drinking spring water.

Now... since there's still a poisoning agent in the water; I have a feeling that those poisoned are going to start reporting their symptoms as the build up continues, and money is running out, so tap water will be their main option... and then the Trump admin will probably will be using the "virus" and saying that it was the blah, blah, blah, and lack of social distancing.
where is this water and what is it testing positive for? There may be some actual solutions for your issuie if you describe it better.
Check the areas where the "crownvirus" is prevalent. I tested the tap water in Austin, TX.
I'm saying that the administrations of some governments are using "crownvirus" in an eclipse of the truth of the water having toxic levels of hazardous chemicals.
whatchemicals are you testing positive for? In order to mitigate it I must know what chemicals are present. With very little money you can build a sand and limestone gravel filter that remove most issues but any thing further than that the offensive chemicals must be known
I've been drinking spring water. The tapwater test showed the presence of the active ingredient in sanitizers, sodium hypochloride. A salting of the water w/ bleach.

I've been drinking spring water. The tapwater test showed the presence of the active ingredient in sanitizers, sodium hypochloride. A salting of the water w/ bleach.
It is common for water treatment plants to use this chemical to remove bacteria during the summer months. It is more effective than regular bleech but disapates in cold temperatures much,much slower. LOevels of this can raise early in use but receeed in summer heat. You can remove this and the floride in your water by araition and vitamin C tablets. 250 miligrams of vitamin c. 250 miligram of vitimin c will clean 50 galloons of water.Please note that the substances you use to clean your sink may also have this chemical present. It may just be lurking on your faucet.

It is common for water treatment plants to use this chemical to remove bacteria during the summer months. It is more effective than regular bleech but disapates in cold temperatures much,much slower. LOevels of this can raise early in use but receeed in summer heat. You can remove this and the floride in your water by araition and vitamin C tablets. 250 miligrams of vitamin c. 250 miligram of vitimin c will clean 50 galloons of water.Please note that the substances you use to clean your sink may also have this chemical present. It may just be lurking on your faucet.

Why not just set out a gallon of cold spring water on the shelf, to let it warm up to room temperature, this would speed up the dissipation rate?

Nawww.. I remembered the story and linked it above.. It's an actual thing.. Just confirms the fact that the US GOVERNMENT is one of nation's TOP POLLUTERS and can't even keep their own BASES and personnel from their polluting effects....
Our troops are guinea pigs.
One of my brothers experienced it first hand from the anthrax vaccine.

This guy is not talking about the military base pollution that I thought he was.. Worried about "bleach" in the tap water where ever he is,... But I've owned a pool and swam in it and I'm fine...
My dog swears by it and she drives my wife crazy drinking out of ours every day. It's a salt system that I keep pretty balanced. That guy is a little out there and I also picked up the miltary reference. Met a troop or two before and after retirement that needed a little help. Glad that is not the case this time.

Yeah...my dogs love the saltwater pool as well.
Took me forever to break them of the habit. Even put in one of these,which actually did the trick.
It's best to use a short white hose and try to keep it in the shade.
1591724361319.png

Yep..
They send out a warning when one is planned for our mud district.

Why not just set out a gallon of cold spring water on the shelf, to let it warm up to room temperature, this would speed up the dissipation rate?
if room temperature goes up 83 degrees it will eventually disapate vitmin c and an airator is much faster.
ps if it is psring water and not tap water he likely needs to do nothing. The water also needs to be moving to disapate. It is unlikely that the amount present in his tap water is unhealthy. Very few people go to the trouble of removing it from thier water. The only people I know who does such a thing either grow prize flowers or pot. The cost of a vitmin c tab and airation is minimal if it is troubling him he can do some thing about it reletively cheap.

Nawww.. I remembered the story and linked it above.. It's an actual thing.. Just confirms the fact that the US GOVERNMENT is one of nation's TOP POLLUTERS and can't even keep their own BASES and personnel from their polluting effects....

This guy is not talking about the military base pollution that I thought he was.. Worried about "bleach" in the tap water where ever he is,... But I've owned a pool and swam in it and I'm fine...
My dog swears by it and she drives my wife crazy drinking out of ours every day. It's a salt system that I keep pretty balanced. That guy is a little out there and I also picked up the miltary reference. Met a troop or two before and after retirement that needed a little help. Glad that is not the case this time.

Took me forever to break them of the habit. Even put in one of these,which actually did the trick.
View attachment 348012
A valve to the hose, operated by the dog, that shoots water into the air for it to jump and snap at. Lexy would love that. Amazon?

The NaHCLO was at work and the apartment.

What is "Crownvirus" and what does it have to do with your water?

If the water is toxic, why aren't there thousands of dead people?

What is "Crownvirus" and what does it have to do with your water?

If the water is toxic, why aren't there thousands of dead people?
There are, translate "crown" into the Castilian dialect.

Stagnant water is dangerous.

Also, as I posted, there are many poisons that can be in tap water.

Drink too much and water is poisonous too. Your point bring?

View attachment 348012
A valve to the hose, operated by the dog, that shoots water into the air for it to jump and snap at. Lexy would love that. Amazon?

Yep....
We're on our third so beware of quality issues on some brands.
We ended up with this one,while a little pricey I knew it'd work because it's based on an air noozle you'd use on a compressor.
If it'll hold air it'll hold back water. And if it fails you just go to your local hardware store or online tool supply and buy another for ten bucks.

....Oh,you'll need to buy some stick on rubber feet for it to keep it from sliding around.

Not likely since most cities have a way to clean it up enough to meet EPA standards.

And chlorinating it is the same as poisoning it to you??? Need to move to the country.. Become your own "muni water dept"....

You're complaining about pool water.. But with 20 times less chlorine in it...

Then go to the water department, or water board for their water purity data, they are usually available to residents of the city.

I did it for him.. Available here Gantlemagne

Reports

Austin - 2019 Water Quality Report

Austin’s drinking water met all national and state water quality standards in 2019. Austin Water had no violations of listed contaminants. Austin’s drinking water is fluoridated to EPA standards. For concerns with taste, odor, color, or stagnation of drinking water call 512-972-0153. Para asistencia en Español, por favor llame a 512-972-0155.

CLICK THE DAMN LINK -- READ THE REPORT.. If you catch them lying about anything, find an enviro attorney and take them to court... I'll read it for ya and be back later...

Then go to the water department, or water board for their water purity data, they are usually available to residents of the city.

I did it for him.. Available here Gantlemagne

Reports

Austin - 2019 Water Quality Report

Austin’s drinking water met all national and state water quality standards in 2019. Austin Water had no violations of listed contaminants. Austin’s drinking water is fluoridated to EPA standards. For concerns with taste, odor, color, or stagnation of drinking water call 512-972-0153. Para asistencia en Español, por favor llame a 512-972-0155.

CLICK THE DAMN LINK -- READ THE REPORT.. If you catch them lying about anything, find an enviro attorney and take them to court... I'll read it for ya and be back later...

Read the report.. The chlorine you're testing for is listed here.. Readings are "low" "high" "Avg".. they are a bit heavy on the chlorination, but its not a scientific health hazard... The 4.0 is the EPA limit..

Chloramines (ppm) 4.0 (MRDL) 0.11 3.4 2.55 ≤ 4 (MRDLG) Disinfectant used to control microbes

We have the exact opposite problem here ... some of our spring pools are so pure they won't support life ... the water has to go over the first set of cascades before enough air gets dissolved to provide carbon dioxide to the primary producers ... tastes funny too, like distilled water ... folks would be surprised how many micro-nutrients we get from water, it's recommended we take supplements because our tap water is devoid of these vital parts ...

Obviously, chlorine ingestion isn't a problem with all the damn salt in our foods ... but without chlorine, we'd die ... and our bodies are extremely effective in removing excess chlorine through our kidneys and pee ... the issues with too much salt is excess sodium, which the body would rather store ...

The OP is living in Louisiana ... and the Mississippi River is sigularly the most polluted river in the United States ... far and away the most polluted ... PCB's, DDT, lead, arsenic, Round-up, poop from Tennessee, phosphates, phospines, phoselles, phosphyols, phosphorus, phosphoric acids, phospheyes, potassium-40, ceasium-135, uranium-239, FD&C red #2, FD&C yellow #4, FD&C blue #6 ...

Drink beer, it's safer ...

Forum List

Back