The Washington Press corps.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So I glanced the Chinese virus briefing. I guess shits going pretty good. Since it started Trump has been dick slapping reporters. It's insainly funny! thay are actually refusing to own all the bullshit they have been reporting , lol!

So I glanced the Chinese virus briefing. I guess shits going pretty good. Since it started Trump has been dick slapping reporters. It's insainly funny! thay are actually refusing to own all the bullshit they have been reporting , lol!

LOL. Dick slapping. So I guess the Steele Dossier was just about accurate then? Trump really does have a proclivity to that end of the "special" kinks? Yep. Insanely funny.

Dick slapping LOL CHICOM trying to take down the US and the sheep want to help it all bahahaah.

Trump even played a video of them spewing their lies and what dates they spewed them on :laughing0301:

LOL. Dick slapping. So I guess the Steele Dossier was just about accurate then? Trump really does have a proclivity to that end of the "special" kinks? Yep. Insanely funny.

Yes, it is! He nailed them on every lie they have told since this happened. And that diddnt even try and deny it. All they could do is get hysterical. They were not only called out, they got their noses rubbed in their lies like you rub a dogs nose in shit when they crap in the hous. It was awesome.

Trump even played a video of them spewing their lies and what dates they spewed them on :laughing0301:

Did you see that blond crap her pants? He rattled them today. He made fools of them. Honestly, to me it looked like he was trying HARD not to smirk at them. It's about to be on again on tucker. I switched over so can watch again it .

Yes, it is! He nailed them on every lie they have told since this happened. And that diddnt even try and deny it. All they could do is get hysterical. They were not only called out, they got their noses rubbed in their lies like you rub a dogs nose in shit when they crap in the hous. It was awesome.

Too bad still nothing sticks. And your boy is still going to be hoist on his own petard for his inaction, his incompetence, and...let's face it, his inability to answer questions without a run on sentence. :)

Did you see that blond crap her pants? He rattled them today. He made fools of them. Honestly, to me it looked like he was trying HARD not to smirk at them. It's about to be on again on tucker. I switched over so can watch again it .

I thunk Trump was pissed off.

All he's been doing is cleaning up messes left by others & taking shit for it from the filth.

Forum List

Back