The War Party is the D Party...

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
I wonder if D voters know this.

The party votes to keep the wars going and give Trump huge defense budgets, while simultaneously claiming Don is the most dangerous unstable man EVER.

They even voted against Rand Paul’s amendment.
Senate rejects Paul proposal on withdrawing troops from Afghanistan
The Senate on Wednesday rejected an attempt by Sen. Rand Paul(R-Ky.) to include a proposal on withdrawing U.S. troops from Afghanistan in a mammoth defense policy bill.

Senators voted 60-33 to table Paul's amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act, effectively pigeonholing it.

House panel votes to constrain Afghan drawdown, ask for assessment on 'incentives' to attack US troops
The House Armed Services Committee voted Wednesday to put roadblocks on President Trump’s ability to withdraw from Afghanistan, including requiring an assessment on whether any country has offered incentives for the Taliban to attack U.S. and coalition troops.

The National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) amendment, from Rep. Jason Crow (D-Colo.), would require several certifications before the U.S. military can further draw down in Afghanistan.
The amendment was approved 45-11.

I can't believe you would take the word of a far right, white nationalist like Jimmy Dore, who probably has a tattoo on his chest of 1488 with a swasi backdrop. That guy's been spouting KKK, anti black propaganda for YEARS. I can't believe a pioneer of empathy politics like Cenk Uygur could have overlooked Dore's frequent usage of racial epithets and his prominent display of anti semitic symbols right there on the set of Young Turks for so long. Mark my words, this guy is genocidal.

Seriously, though, it is alarming how quickly the democrats have gone from pretending to be peacenicks, to just openly supporting military actions, and even hoping for justification to escalate tensions with Russia. Partisan politics is more important than avoiding WWIII, and pushing tensions with Russia helps us own Trump! Bring on the global holocaust as long as we get Biden 2020!

Last edited:
Is a thorough assessment of the situation, before knee jerk action, really a bad thing? They do not object to removing troops out of Afghanistan gipper, they object to doing it half assed, without a plan, in a more dangerous manner, without any thought to consequences...

Democrats are all for getting out of Afghanistan, at this point.... but just need to know how to do it wisely... thus the assessment, is needed.

Is a thorough assessment of the situation, before knee jerk action, really a bad thing? They do not object to removing troops out of Afghanistan gipper, they object to doing it half assed, without a plan, in a more dangerous manner, without any thought to consequences...

Democrats are all for getting out of Afghanistan, at this point.... but just need to know how to do it wisely... thus the assessment, is needed.

They had eight years to do it. They had eight years to come up with an assessment.

Here is a statement from one of those "WAR" Democrats in Congress;

But Sen. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) urged senators to vote to set aside the amendment, saying that the Paul-Udall amendment wasn't the "best way" to end the war in Afghanistan.

Man that Democrat doesn't want to end the war in Afghanistan...What a bummer...

I can't believe you would take the word of a far right, white nationalist like Jimmy Dore, who probably has a tattoo on his chest of 1488 with a swasi backdrop. That guy's been spouting KKK, anti black propaganda for YEARS. I can't believe a pioneer of empathy politics like Cenk Uygur could have overlooked Dore's frequent usage of racial epithets and his prominent display of anti semitic symbols right there on the set of Young Turks for so long. Mark my words, this guy is genocidal.

Seriously, though, it is alarming how quickly the democrats have gone from pretending to be peacenicks, to just openly supporting military actions, and even hoping for justification to escalate tensions with Russia. Partisan politics is more important than avoiding WWIII, and pushing tensions with Russia helps us own Trump! Bring on the global holocaust as long as we get Biden 2020!
Lol.

Dore is far right???...LMFAO.

We had hoped that the big eared dude would get us out of Afghanistan, when he was first elected. After all, he said he would. I guess he lied like all the rest.

To be more accurate IMO the (D)'s are also the war party.
Yes. Agreed. The Rs are too.

However as bad as Dumb Don is, he isn’t as bad as many of the Ds. At least he’s trying to get us out.

That’s hilarious. Damn near 20 years there and you think removing the troops requires a plan. WTF!

They had eight years to do it. They had eight years to come up with an assessment.
Yeah, and 4 more additional years!

But to me, it doesn't mean it should not be done, for the whole darn region.

That’s hilarious. Damn near 20 years there and you think removing the troops requires a plan. WTF!
Yeah, I do.... I can't help it.... I'm a researcher and planner and budgeter for anything and everything BIG.....

A boy scout of being prepared, kind of gal.... And not a knee jerker.... that's my hubby's job!! Together, we make a balanced team!!! :)

His lack of military use is probably his only good policy. Really wish he hadn’t f’d up everything here though.

Yeah, I do.... I can't help it.... I'm a researcher and planner and budgeter for anything and everything BIG.....

A boy scout of being prepared, kind of gal.... And not a knee jerker.... that's my hubby's job!! Together, we make a balanced team!!! :)
You really think after 20 years the military doesn’t have a plan?

To be more accurate IMO the (D)'s are also the war party.
Yes. Agreed. The Rs are too.

However as bad as Dumb Don is, he isn’t as bad as many of the Ds. At least he’s trying to get us out.

I will give him that he is better than Obama here. He is still failing but that's a step up from expanding.
War is the worst thing a potus can do. Ears and W are war criminals. So, at least dumb Don isn’t bad as those two assholes.

However his provocative actions against several nations, luckily hasn’t resulted in war. His expansion of sanctions against several nations, is an act of war.

Last edited:

I think it would have to be updated, on at least a yearly basis...

If it's ready, then congress should review it, and analyze, before voting on Rand's bill...

Which is not unreasonable, to me.....

I think it would have to be updated, on at least a yearly basis...

If it's ready, then congress should review it, and analyze, before voting on Rand's bill...

Which is not unreasonable, to me.....
Amazing the lengths you will go to support the D Party.

Forum List

Back